Sign in to follow this  
MoDoy

screenshots on edit

at the start i was lazy to report this, but lately when more and more screenshots had to be uploaded on forum its started to be very annoying

when u try to edit your post, "uploaded images" pops up as option to add them like u see on screenshot, and when u save the post, w/o adding anything all the screenshots are copied to the edited post, so u have to edit it again and delete all the screenshots

imgforum.thumb.jpg.b9effe6924ba373044b5b

also the trash icon button doesnt work on them, it deletes them just for that one edit (but still pastes them inside the post while editing it first time), but they pop up back again on next edit

forum has much more problems, it should be reworked imho.

most annoying re the quotes, bug with report window allowing to put only image sometimes, and some i dont remember atm, but forum is annoying.

Just upload it to http://cubeupload.com/

Literally 5 clicks and without the pathetic imgur gallery. You can also make acc so you can keep your pics and you don't stress this forum's bandwidth as much.

​sometimes i am using img upload and put just link, but sometimes i was lazy to do it so i just dragged it into the forum, and now it stayed here forever (those screenshots are like 2-3 months old, u can see first 2 screens i dont even have on pc anymore, YET after edit i still get [421354.jpg] w/o picture in the post, which i have to delete

Sign in to follow this