warrior critical skills

40 posts in this topic

Posted

so many of u guys know, what burst melee warriors have, so we did some research on skills and figured out that the physical skills which dont have "critical is possible" in description actually shouldnt crit (here are some movies where u can notice these skills dont crit) and was always surprised how can they make so big dmg with those short cast skills, but if they cannot actually crit it would make more sense (there is no logic on why those skills should crit)

when he is using skill "Thunder Storm", u can see in chat that sometimes there is message with underlined part, it says that he actually critted (and this skill should be able to), however that message never pops up when he is using skill "Spinning Slasher"

or here he didnt crit with skills "Fatal Strike" or "Hammer Crush" even once

so the skills we tested on our live server which doesnt have "critical is possible" but they actually crit are these:

Spinning Slasher, Hammer Crush, Fatal Strike, Triple Slash, Triple Sonic Slash, Burning Fist, Soul Breaker
and then there is Excuciating Strike from destroyer which is even more confusing, coz it doesnt have critical possibility on off database, but it has it in game description, and it can also crit (but not by off description)

now i am not playing all these classes, so ofc there is possibility of some mistake, if u are playing one of those and u are sure some of those skills can crit and should crit (with some proof from official), link it here, but from what i looked (first impression after realizing), 

5 people like this

Posted

sicarios in 3, 2 , 1..... 

Posted

A full research of this skills is a must before olympiads, it wills have a huge impact on class balance

Congratz Modoy for taking the time :)

Posted

What about stun shot? It shouldnt crit either?

Posted

​stun dont say critical ingame skill desc. onyl overhit.

Posted

always knew somethings wrong with this critcial, good job modoy

Posted

​stun dont say critical ingame skill desc. onyl overhit.

Stun shot never crit on our server so its working correct

1 person likes this

Posted

i'm pretty sure most skills with "ignore shield defence" effect shouldn't have criticals, otherwise it would be too op.

i can confirm about normal triple slash, but i'm not sure about triple sonic slash.

[edit] https://4gameforum.com/threads/562841/

it should crit as it always did in previous chronicles too, i guess.

Posted

i'm pretty sure most skills with "ignore shield defence" effect shouldn't have criticals, otherwise it would be too op.

i can confirm about normal triple slash, but i'm not sure about triple sonic slash.

[edit] https://4gameforum.com/threads/562841/

it should crit as it always did in previous chronicles too, i guess.

​yeah, from checking out that skill in the night it was acting kind of weird, it doesnt have critical possibility in description yet it should crit, with some weird description (unless other skills dont get bonus dmg from forces, other way i dont see reason why they had to write u can get 30% dmg boost only on that skill and not others), will cross it out of the list

Posted

About ignore shield skills, they can crit, actually many of them and its correct. For example hurricane assault, punch of doom double sonic slasg. I think all skills that consume momentum, should crit

Posted

thing is, in previous chronicles sonic force was stacking with levels( example: you were dealing more damage with 7 sonic focus charged with every skill that required sonic force, so the skill damage was scaling depending on the charge level ), while in classic it's limited only to the skill requirements.

basicly you won't deal more damage than the charges the skill requires. so with either 5 or 7 sonic charges, you will still deal the same damage as 3 on TSS. at least that's how it should work in classic, might need to be tested here as well.

no idea why they left out the critical tooltip in the skill description thou.

About ignore shield skills, they can crit, actually many of them and its correct. For example hurricane assault, punch of doom double sonic slasg. I think all skills that consume momentum, should crit

double sonic slash doesn't have ignore shield defence effect.

as for the rest, yeah, the concept of skills with sonic energy requirements is that they are meant for burst damage, therefore they should crit.

Posted

just tested gladiator's skill damage based on sonic charges to be sure, and it's indeed limited to 2~3 depending on skill requirements.

well, at least that's one thing working as intended 108.gif

Posted

ye its like thati, i played tyrant here, i confirm. The only bug that i can find right now on tyrant is this crit on stun.

Posted

H

ye its like thati, i played tyrant here, i confirm. The only bug that i can find right now on tyrant is this crit on stun.

You forgot abaut passiv slow from auto attack hits. its not work there.. 

Posted

it works on pvp, pve dunno

Posted

H

You forgot abaut passiv slow from auto attack hits. its not work there.. 

​passive slow lands just fine, tested on tyrant 65 hitting archer 69

Posted

We forgot that WC can sleep target and DOT in on mobs, while on player its impossible. That OL shield dont overwrite EE, that wc WW cancel evasion. That... Do i need to continue? These reports are from september. I dont do anymore reports, waste of time.

Posted

i think this kind of stuff have to be fixed before the 2.0

Posted

well, the fact that there's still all this crap around to be fixed, and that they want to open an H5 server after releasing 2.0( a bugged 2.0, probably ), should speak for itself.

i get it that you need money to keep your server running, but at least focus on fixing ALL the broken stuff first, and only THEN you can consider opening another server.

if you can't even manage to fix these bugs in Classic, i can only wonder how you will manage 2 servers at once.

Posted

well, the fact that there's still all this crap around to be fixed, and that they want to open an H5 server after releasing 2.0( a bugged 2.0, probably ), should speak for itself.

i get it that you need money to keep your server running, but at least focus on fixing ALL the broken stuff first, and only THEN you can consider opening another server.

if you can't even manage to fix these bugs in Classic, i can only wonder how you will manage 2 servers at once.

Quit the crap about the hi5 server QQ already.

We said multiple times before that the h5 server is not even beeing talked about untill 2.0 is fully functional. We also said that no more minor bugs would be fixed until 2.0 is done.

We forgot that WC can sleep target and DOT in on mobs, while on player its impossible. That OL shield dont overwrite EE, that wc WW cancel evasion. That... Do i need to continue? These reports are from september. I dont do anymore reports, waste of time.

For me this all qualifies as minor bugs. 

Posted

wts my programing skillZ to fix "minor" bugs, only payment i need is class change to pw, sex change to female, and special title on forum ^_^ 

i am happy i cannot play actively right now, because if i got smacked by warriors/daggers right now coz of these minor bugs, i would go crazy i guess :D 

Posted

​i dont know what wark combo movement gives on classic, but on old chronics it gave ww+evasion so if its the same it must take off evasion.

Posted

​i dont know what wark combo movement gives on classic, but on old chronics it gave ww+evasion so if its the same it must take off evasion.

​here it gives only ww effect, but still it deletes evasion debuff from EE, which obviously it shouldnt since it has nothing to do with it, its just scripters who made classic were lazy to change some things from GoD and thats the result

1 person likes this

Posted

Thats what i said, its waste of time reporting minor bugs. :) This is minor as well. Nobody gives sh1t about warrior critical.

Yao-Ming.jpg

Posted

For me this all qualifies as minor bugs. 

there's a huge difference between being able to sleep and debuff a target without waking him up, and not being able to debuff him properly because sleep can be broken by other debuffs, especially when PvP is involved.

if that's a "minor bug" for you, then it's indeed a waste of time to make reports at all.