Sign in to follow this  
fishfood

Mage CP LF2M 66+

4 hours ago, MaieV said:

look at BizQQuit ,he knows hes stupid and picked sws

i read this sh1t and think what the hell this man could do to you so you can act so stupid?

the amount of idiots is increasing drastically

8 hours ago, driver said:

i read this sh1t and think what the hell this man could do to you so you can act so stupid?

the amount of idiots is increasing drastically

it's not about him(sry for agressive behavior),his clan pk-ed cruma/DV all the time,not allowing new cp's to do something except if u are on his side

4 hours ago, MaieV said:

it's not about him(sry for agressive behavior),his clan pk-ed cruma/DV all the time,not allowing new cp's to do something except if u are on his side

i think it was long ago, but i dont see any problems. you guys wanna play easy mode? why we dont cry that our low lvls get pked from AI? i dont even know the problem with you guys. for example russians/east europeans dont cry about this, because they know this is called COMPETITION. be thankful that you have such a great server and dont hate people, we for example dont have nothing personal for our wars when our wars are created by US - we created our wars. there are no vigi ally, there is perkunas haters. not talking about each person. have a nice day.

On 2/23/2017 at 4:41 AM, Stiba007 said:

Next ban for your members?:ph34r:

Fishfood lf news botters blood, bump!!! :D

Don't poke the bear, I allow you to exp in the hidden room LoA, but I could send a few people there and make you guys PR/Log out every night again.