Sign in to follow this  
taskau

Premium accounta

So I started playing on this server the other day, which stated it is completely free and fun to play, however not the case here. Even though it's free, you must donate, otherwise you will not be able to dual box, which means you either level a buffer main or you level a class you want without any buffs. As a new player coming in, it full on puts me down to not play server, because I'm forced to donate in order to play, which sucks, because I want to try the server, test the product, only then would I consider donating. Just wanted to share my thought's and why a lot of new starting players might be put down not to stay on this server. Peace

hello, this is not solo game, u dont have to box/do everything yourself, find ppl, clan, active support and go hunt together if u are DD, its more fun that way anyway

• Like 3

Well - thats one of the main reasons why this server is successful!

Imagine how much full boxed partys you would find if you can log 9 windows.

And you dont need to donate - just farm adena or make some trading and buy COL from players at Market Zone.

• Like 1

Well I have tried finding groups multiple times, yet there are no people at my lvl zones so, yeah. 

​shall i ask your lvl? http://l2classic.club/forum/topic/13772-kill-raid-boss-d-davidmonterosyt/#comment-82322 u can see he is not high lvl (something between 25-35 i guess, yet he found lot of raid boss groups? and i bet its same with AoEs pts, if u want to find one, u will

So I started playing on this server the other day, which stated it is completely free and fun to play, however not the case here. Even though it's free, you must donate, otherwise you will not be able to dual box, which means you either level a buffer main or you level a class you want without any buffs. As a new player coming in, it full on puts me down to not play server, because I'm forced to donate in order to play, which sucks, because I want to try the server, test the product, only then would I consider donating. Just wanted to share my thought's and why a lot of new starting players might be put down not to stay on this server. Peace

rUCt28.jpg

Well I have tried finding groups multiple times, yet there are no people at my lvl zones so, yeah. 

​Well, there are usually bunch of people on low locations as well, however the problem isn't lack of people, the problem is that most people donate for the buffer and because of the poorly set party bonus those people just won't party you because you'd be slowing them down.

I already made a suggestion topic some time back, proposing there'd be a certain bonus to motivate these people to hire newbies like you, but it was denied by people who are 60+ 70+ and don't understand the situation on the early levels. I can only imagine how many other newbies like you leave in disappointment because of some local forumers' shortsight.

Even though it's free, you must donate, otherwise you will not be able to dual box, which means you either level a buffer main or you level a class you want without any buffs.

​Damn) And i came here tired of controlling 9 windows myself and wishing to play party with living people. So situation when you're running without full buff until finding party mates "forcing you to donate"?

​Well you haven't searched hard. First of all, there's waiting list for people who haven't found party yet (in the same party matching window), you can PM them and invite. Second, Why don't you create party room yourself? Others who are searching party the same as you will see your party room and join u.

Suggestions like "you haven't tried hard enough" are just blandly stupid. The was majority of the players that are at the low level zones, are people who already own the accounts of higher levels and can afford to purchase full top d grade for their characters and often have buffers on their asses running around, therefore they absolutely no business partying with a guy that owns no grade weapon, due to new adena again and inability to afford a d-grade one as a new comer. There is actually only a handful of players running around in no grade trying to level up. 

Suggestions like "you haven't tried hard enough" are just blandly stupid. The was majority of the players that are at the low level zones, are people who already own the accounts of higher levels and can afford to purchase full top d grade for their characters and often have buffers on their asses running around, therefore they absolutely no business partying with a guy that owns no grade weapon, due to new adena again and inability to afford a d-grade one as a new comer. There is actually only a handful of players running around in no grade trying to level up. 

​You're the smart guy, i see, you know everything about everything.

I don't understand, if u don't wanna play on this serv, why are u wasting time on it, maybe u should search another? This serv is too bad for you, and doesn't fit your requirements.

​You're the smart guy, i see, you know everything about everything.

I don't understand, if u don't wanna play on this serv, why are u wasting time on it, maybe u should search another? This serv is too bad for you, and doesn't fit your requirements.

​@taskau's point is valid though. Absolute majority of players on the low level locations are players with boxed buffers who have exactly motivation to party you with the way the party bonus is set (2 ppl = 30% bonus, 3 ppl = 35% bonus). You can't really just say "you're not trying hard enough" - well obviously if you wait a week to find party you'll eventually find one but that's not the point here.

​@taskau's point is valid though. Absolute majority of players on the low level locations are players with boxed buffers who have exactly motivation to party you with the way the party bonus is set (2 ppl = 30% bonus, 3 ppl = 35% bonus). You can't really just say "you're not trying hard enough" - well obviously if you wait a week to find party you'll eventually find one but that's not the point here.

​Well maybe there're some minor problems in classic. But if you search party, first of all, to find interesting people to talk with you won't care about some numbers and percents. Maybe you'll say that interesting companion doesn't matter at all, well after hitting mobs 1-2 hours solo (with a box or not) IMO every normal player comes to the conclusion that it's doesn't bring fun, even doesn't look like a game at all , but more like a waste of time. (the game doesn't have a plot, interesting quests, but only farming countless mobs for no reason).

The second thing is the practical advantage of the party. With BD, SWS, you'll kill mobs faster, with Healer you'll be able to gather and kill more mobs AOE with polearm + get useful buffs (not everybody has a box, and raising two chars is slower than one). IMO until there's such benefits, party with other people will be needed. If somebody doesn't agree then killing mobs solo is their pitiful choice.

You get top no grade weapon in the very beggining, all you have to do is to lvl up to 25 lvl and get free D armor from quest - and believe me top no grade is enough to get 25 lvl. Futhermore, how are you even forced to play with buffer on box? 2 lvl might 1 lvl shield on 20 lvl is really gonna help you so much? :D

My suggestion: just make spoil as another character and spoil mats until 20-25 lvl and you will be able to afford D bow + free D armor + event items + Rb party = profit.

• Like 1