I don t know if this should be in this secction, but DEX should affect Speed, and p critical...  (Wich stat affects speed if not DEX ?)

I was looking the L2 wiki classic club, and MEN and WIT affects M. DEF ? ? both stats affect the same ?

there is no stat which affects speed, just buffs, skills, armors, ...

dex doest affect p critical here, its just low amount, that why u didnt notice i guess? and only MEN affects M def i believe, not WIT

dex doest affect p critical here, its just low amount, that why u didnt notice i guess? and only MEN affects M def i believe, not WIT

​The l2 classic club wiki say that MEN and WIT affects M. RESISTANCE, it don t mention M def 

​The l2 classic club wiki say that MEN and WIT affects M. RESISTANCE, it don t mention M def 

​if u mean m resistance = resistance do debuffs, then neither of those affects it i believe

As you see, MEN and WIT affect, M. RESISTANCE, what does that mean ? Wich stat affects M. DEF ? 

​dunno where from u have those stats, but so far i havent found any list of things dyes affect, which is fully correct

As you see, MEN and WIT affect, M. RESISTANCE, what does that mean ? Wich stat affects M. DEF ? 

​Wit gives magic evasion ( they called it m resistence for sme reason) so it helps to avoid nukes with higher chance , MEN gives m def so u get lower dmg by each nuke

​Wit gives magic evasion ( they called it m resistence for sme reason) so it helps to avoid nukes with higher chance , MEN gives m def so u get lower dmg by each nuke

​i know those tables he linked are wrong (like every one of them out there), but there u have both m evasion and m resistance, so i doubt it means same thing :D 

I don t know if this should be in this secction, but DEX should affect Speed, and p critical...  (Wich stat affects speed if not DEX ?)

I was looking the L2 wiki classic club, and MEN and WIT affects M. DEF ? ? both stats affect the same ?

​There isn't stat that affect Speed. You just need to be born an elf)) (There're base speed which is set to every class. For example, Elf Fighter, Orc Mystic and so on)