Sign in to follow this  
UchihaMadara

Did u lost monkey?

I could post lots of topic from perks side make fun of uniq and zorg for coming with vig ally but nvm we all know how it goes
Oh btw any  police departement comment? any smart comment or flame comment?You got a brainded fu cking monkey retarded no lifer in your side.......(Thats what they say its not my opinion btw :) )

• Like 1

Good Job perkunas you have "the monkey " on your ally!!!! btw i feel sad for perkunas side because they laugh because zorgzor try to join on honor cp and now look oppa cp have zorgzor

P.S Graz bizz you did good jon now you have 2 more epic's ( scumm epic's like your ally said)

I could post lots of topic from perks side make fun of uniq and zorg for coming with vig ally but nvm we all know how it goes
Oh btw any  police departement comment? any smart comment or flame comment?You got a brainded fu cking monkey retarded no lifer in your side.......(Thats what they say its not my opinion btw :) )

​Monkey police in same cp with monkey, thats why not flaming :(

• Like 2

Hello guys I am here wtf you pr masters of today want from me? Take more EE with you and bsoe/pr even from this topic, ganja my little noob you PR today ( in BS if you forgot) good job welcome to the Juan club. About zorg, once Mr.lokiardy (thfh/datplays/ smth else ) said one good phrase "forum and game also real life are different things" maybe it's only one his good statement, about zorg : forum and his level of English it's his own problem, mostly his eng is terrible that's why it's hard to realize what he wants to tell :) monkey police is still here guys. Happy new year, I know you miss me so much:) about scum I already told u that it's his character he has mail epics gear on him ( who gave him-his mistake) I think at this server there are a lot of scammers :) but zorg is most wanted/popular. But if I spend lot of hours exping/farming and didn't sleep to kill Epicks I think I deserve them and also take them with me and didn't give them to some driver faggot or taduliz dee and tipitapi monkeys :))) that's all folks. Subscribe police channel love u all. Good night have fun.

p.s. For my friend Rizo : wtf bro ?(

Good Job perkunas you have "the monkey " on your ally!!!! btw i feel sad for perkunas side because they laugh because zorgzor try to join on honor cp and now look oppa cp have zorgzor

P.S Graz bizz you did good jon now you have 2 more epic's ( scumm epic's like your ally said)

You had it before so wtf man? You got full archer monkey party.. What you need more ?)

monkey police defending monkey gameplay, what a year to live in, this 2k17

About necromancers. I want to sleep man but want to answer to you my lovely modoy =]. I saw a lot of them here and tell me bro this noobs like Bilbao ( watch his video) didn't give even one control until he start to fear to mobs (what a pro) and all his noobs friends necros like ganjanoob bajamonkey, spamming vampiric and bone!!! What a joke !! They amazed themselves !)) so pro gaming style, but this necro is decent :) 

once again i don't like his posts :) it's forum, but skill ingame it's different ( like soil he is retarded at forum but he is good glady) 

also example: the lord , I hate him ingame cause he hearts a lot :( but he is good at forum never hard flame and his posts are good and also he is good TH, I respect him even if he is war. And Haibara .. Noob retard and braindead. Just compare :))

About necromancers. I want to sleep man but want to answer to you my lovely modoy =]. I saw a lot of them here and tell me bro this noobs like Bilbao ( watch his video) didn't give even one control until he start to fear to mobs (what a pro) and all his noobs friends necros like ganjanoob bajamonkey, spamming vampiric and bone!!! What a joke !! They amazed themselves !)) so pro gaming style, but this necro is decent :) 

once again i don't like his posts :) it's forum, but skill ingame it's different ( like soil he is retarded at forum but he is good glady) 

also example: the lord , I hate him ingame cause he hearts a lot :( but he is good at forum never hard flame and his posts are good and also he is good TH, I respect him even if he is war. And Haibara .. Noob retard and braindead. Just compare :))

​sorry, thing there are worse necros on server doesnt make him decent, he has 76 lvl, on his place he must CC whole enemy pt like nothing, that would guarantee win, not just braindead rush and spam nukes (and now dont act like its not like that, we saw that happening every single time and were laughing from it, how someone can be that stupid)

i personally dont care which clan or ally he is, or who he plays with, he is not in my pt/cp, which is more than enough, and as i said in previous topic 

at least i am objectively stating the thing and i am not biased whether its my ally or enemy, and anyway alliance is just alliance, ppl are getting in and out everyday, so i dont see point of defending random ppl on forum

​sorry, thing there are worse necros on server doesnt make him decent, he has 76 lvl, on his place he must CC whole enemy pt like nothing, that would guarantee win, not just braindead rush and spam nukes (and now dont act like its not like that, we saw that happening every single time and were laughing from it, how someone can be that stupid)

i personally dont care which clan or ally he is, or who he plays with, he is not in my pt/cp, which is more than enough, and as i said in previous topic 

at least i am objectively stating the thing and i am not biased whether its my ally or enemy, and anyway alliance is just alliance, ppl are getting in and out everyday, so i dont see point of defending random ppl on forum

Dont compare mass pvp and 2v2 or 1v2.. If I would be necro 76 and saw u 69 lvl :) I just rekt you in 2-3 casts. Cause archer is trash vs necro 1v1 don't even need to control u ;)

Dont compare mass pvp and 2v2 or 1v2.. If I would be necro 76 and saw u 69 lvl :) I just rekt you in 2-3 casts. Cause archer is trash vs necro 1v1 don't even need to control u ;)

​yep, we saw those 76 nukers how they were rekting us in sos, ups

You had it before so wtf man? You got full archer monkey party.. What you need more ?)

​You are the man who said about zorgzor!! and you find a new "monkeys" so you are brainless and your iq less than 20!!! now stay with zorgzor and start make new monkeys

• Like 1

​You are the man who said about zorgzor!! and you find a new "monkeys" so you are brainless and your iq less than 20!!! now stay with zorgzor and start make new monkeys

Go rekt urself ( hard plz if you can ) your IQ is less then nothing even lower then hell, man, like your English , so what do you want from me ?)