Sign in to follow this  
UchihaMadara

Did u lost monkey?

Who cares what these two flamers say? It's an easy way putting them ignore and go on. Good luck with that, at least don't say big words and take them back, like.. hellhound? ;D

I could post lots of topic from perks side make fun of uniq and zorg for coming with vig ally but nvm we all know how it goes
Oh btw any  police departement comment? any smart comment or flame comment?You got a brainded fu cking monkey retarded no lifer in your side.......(Thats what they say its not my opinion btw :) )

​Monkey police in same cp with monkey, thats why not flaming :(

​Poor police departement answer i ask you how you feel now you got zorg and you telling me why i pr 2v7...
Damn you are almost there to get a banana take care the police departement is going to make some cuts on forum  "dedectives" you are on the list ......
@EtoRazEtoDva

I could post lots of topic from perks side make fun of uniq and zorg for coming with vig ally but nvm we all know how it goes
Oh btw any  police departement comment? any smart comment or flame comment?You got a brainded fu cking monkey retarded no lifer in your side.......(Thats what they say its not my opinion btw :) )

​Poor police departement answer i ask you how you feel now you got zorg and you telling me why i pr 2v7...
Damn you are almost there to get a banana take care the police departement is going to make some cuts on forum  "dedectives" you are on the list ......
@EtoRazEtoDva

I am not talking to noobs and retards, one button heroes as well.

take your banana and go kiss soil ass.

Who cares what these two flamers say? It's an easy way putting them ignore and go on. Good luck with that, at least don't say big words and take them back, like.. hellhound? ;D

Wow wow wow wow/ Ok. Last statement from police for that MonkeyLeader. This Soilsucker took zorg to his CP after he left Taduliz and he was playting with himn at least one week at his BP. Then Tipitapi cried him a river about epics.... And soil like a pussy little poor pussy just said "ok zorg give them it back or leave" Cause i am pussy leader and dont want to loose full monkey CP or more lama-drama in my suckers ally. Now Zorg at perks and this noob start to flame and make"stronK posts here" So KouKou sucker and this noob Soil whats up dudes?It was ok when he was drivering your BP. Now you are flaming????Wtf?Chill and go suck bananas.

/Juan bsoe.. again

such a gift to vigi monkeys, they were waiting for this kind of news for months so they can troll us.

i dont know the story, but if zorg is in perkunas it doesnt mean he stopped to be monkey king

• Like 1

@EtoRazEtoDva

​Cut the crap, im not with him in cp and im not ally leader to decide not to take him, i dont control this ally so not my fault hes here. Fk monkey..

Ooh Zorg, did you find Active CP?

​CP? Yes, Active? no. Atleast he has excuse to scam :D

Monkey and Monkey police best friends forever <3

fc7a9189bdf9a0fbcab4ae622a69364c.jpg

What a lovely story. I almost dropped a tear <3 Q_Q

PS i heard monkey police department hired Monkey king!

P.S. i Quit monkey police if it looks like this. I gues he is on my slot :D. New tricycle boi<3

• Like 8

now there's only one epic missing in the collection:

9-carat-yellow-gold-banana-toe-ring.jpg

To much small, Kiam like big big Toys, u havent chance. Maybe my dier little lier Koukou like it. 

:< i had the screenshot ready for few days, was just waiting for right moment to post, i am too slow i guess :D 

​You miss all the likes......

​i farm likes on report bugs section

Ah... How i miss this flood 9_9 sadly i stopped give a fck, finally after 1 year and 2 months, gl forum warriors!
Ofc i will flame from time to time, but such topics not fun anymore :D

• Like 1

On 1/5/2017 at 1:52 PM, Rizos said:

Cut the crap, im not with him in cp and im not ally leader to decide not to take him, i dont control this ally so not my fault hes here. Fk monkey..

CP? Yes, Active? no. Atleast he has excuse to scam :D

Reading and reading and i still dont understand about what scam you are talking....