Sign in to follow this  
iNevil

Lineage 2 Classic - Create Your Destiny

2 BizQQuit, Everyone knows how much you were.....Zergunas 13 clans....We dont care you know. You likes a rat style, np with this.

​сказать что ты даун, это как ничего не сказать.

Nice movie bro ! Its so chill and relax, thanks !

​that's because I wanted to chill :D  and change smth, cos there on forum are only flame topics and pointless comments :D btw Happy new year everyone !

2 BizQQuit, Everyone knows how much you were.....Zergunas 13 clans....We dont care you know. You likes a rat style, np with this.

i wont tell with child. I move your post to moderator.

​that's because I wanted to chill :D  and change smth, cos there on forum are only flame topics and pointless comments :D btw Happy new year everyone !

​One of the worst ingame trashtalkers i have met here is making wannabe "chilling" videos on forum... The world is full of paradoxes.

Fuck off.

​One of the worst ingame trashtalkers i have met here is making wannabe "chilling" videos on forum... The world is full of paradoxes.

Fuck off.

Tell me why we need to chill with wars? You came to this topic and trask talk to us then told us to **** off

Guess who is trasktalker here ¬¬

Fuck off.

Tell me why we need to chill with wars? You came to this topic and trask talk to us then told us to **** off

Guess who is trasktalker here ¬¬

​They're both Czechs so I guess he's just messing with him :) 

Or maybe not, Czechs are the most toxic game community in the world, so you never know, you beat them in PvP and they wish you death, that's czech speciality, true El Clássico. :D

• Like 1

​i can easy kill your post to biz, but u will not even read and try to understand. u are talking with the words of your newbie leader who cant hold his emotion. he feeds you with sh1t and u eat it with a smile on your face. if u dont have something good or smart to say, better dont.

This lowbie noob ... Poor poor noob:(

dont flame here baby. Your rage lost a count.

​this is what im talking about. u cant say nothing, u dont have an opinion.

go sit near your owner.