Khalliant

Help to choose a class

Hey guys.

I'm thinking of starting playing here with two friends, but I don't know what the best combination of class is good to play. We think of using something like summoner + WC + DD.

However, I don't know which is the best summoner, and if it really is a good class.
Or what is the best support.

Note that we don't like to play archer and prefer melee group.

Thanks for your time.

Welcome!

If you prefer mele groups i recommend you to do aoe's with

any tank you like + any warrior you like + ee or se

Hi.

On Classic exp goes only by AoE.

same advice as guys above:  Tank + WL + Glad + WC + SE - Melee

Tank + Mages + SE - Wizards

But most of the most important thing to know: Your maximum possibility to exp is around 66 lvl on Ancient Battleground. Why you will ask??
Because you have to know that there is 2 sides of war on this server. Each is stupid as f.... . They dont let any new players to play or exp solo, or with anyone random. Top locations are occupied by top clans and you just have to f... off, they are not for anyone random, like LoA or spots on AB.
If you will join one side, be aware of few things: 1. You will be killed everywhere by other side. 2. Players will not inv you to party, because you will be treated like  traitor, spy, or hidden enemy in Box clan. 3. You have to kiss their boots for everything. Bullying, terrorizing with their 75 lvl chars. PKing, pulling out mobs, blackmailing you, all this is standard part of gameplay here.. as they say.

Equipment:  Invest in C grades for DDs. for tank maximum Zubei Hvy set. Tank will be constantly stunned by players doing trains. Tank will drop his EQ. not worth to run in Doom. Wankers from both sides of war prefer to stun you, take your stuff, and sh..it on you, than buy/sell or craft. They say : " Its easier, and more fun "<--- by ZoZ  :P

Server is set up on very hard level, by people. Its good to have group of trusted friends and players. You will need support, all the time. Its a team game here :) If you played on hard servers before, if you have very strong will to survive. than this server is for you. Weak players leave, strong stays.

Good Luck and have fun here.

• Like 1

Don't listen to others, go summoner

​Whats is the best summoner?  and what is the best support for him?

​All summoners lacks dmg now so we have to wait for 2.0. In terms of 1 vs 1 I consider PS>WL>ES. For group utility WL/ES>PS. Best support for a summoner is PP imo. A cool combination would be PP+BD. WC is fine too anyway.

with the upcomming 2.0 and assuming they dont change a whole lot to summoner you wanna make warlock or phantom summoner, para/stun from pet that talismans cant fix is a pain to deal with.

it seems on this server that ppl tend only to want tank/healers/aoe classes or archers for rb's so if u want to hop on the bandwagon train and not do your own thing make sure to make some sort of aoe classes or you wont find much luck finding any grps.

that said, as it is classic and even though it is x3 xp is still slow and you should make a class that you enjoy and not so much what will get the most grps or you will end up hateing and haveing to reroll, its better to take abit longer then to have to start all over imo.

a great 3 man melee aoe setup would be: Wl/tank + Glad/tyrant + ee/bp, with this you have the core of a grp and even if its just the 3 of you, you can do aoe and get decent xp, and when 2.0 hits your gonna get amazing xp with a 3 man aoe grp as the new zones are stupid compared to current zone when it comes to xp numbers(again assuming staff dosent change alot from original 2.0)

Don't listen to others, go summoner

​Whats is the best summoner?  and what is the best support for him?

​All summoners lacks dmg now so we have to wait for 2.0. In terms of 1 vs 1 I consider PS>WL>ES. For group utility WL/ES>PS. Best support for a summoner is PP imo. A cool combination would be PP+BD. WC is fine too anyway.

​​I only played in version 1.0, which changed from 1.0 to 1.5 in relation to a summoner?

Hey guys.

I'm thinking of starting playing here with two friends, but I don't know what the best combination of class is good to play. We think of using something like summoner + WC + DD.

However, I don't know which is the best summoner, and if it really is a good class.
Or what is the best support.

Note that we don't like to play archer and prefer melee group.

Thanks for your time.

​Hello best combination in my opinion are like this.

1b1:

1)archer prophet BD

2)SE bd necro/sph

AOE:

1)warlord EE sws

2)bd/sws SE mage(most of people will say sws is better, but honestly if bd knows how to pull he can do it till level 73.

archer bd pophet is best i think but aoe is always faster when u start from 0 adena.

• Like 1

Hi.

But most of the most important thing to know: Your maximum possibility to exp is around 66 lvl on Ancient Battleground. Why you will ask??
Because you have to know that there is 2 sides of war on this server. Each is stupid as f.... . They dont let any new players to play or exp solo, or with anyone random. Top locations are occupied by top clans and you just have to f... off, they are not for anyone random, like LoA or spots on AB.
If you will join one side, be aware of few things: 1. You will be killed everywhere by other side. 2. Players will not inv you to party, because you will be treated like  traitor, spy, or hidden enemy in Box clan. 3. You have to kiss their boots for everything. Bullying, terrorizing with their 75 lvl chars. PKing, pulling out mobs, blackmailing you, all this is standard part of gameplay here.. as they say.

Equipment:  Invest in C grades for DDs. for tank maximum Zubei Hvy set. Tank will be constantly stunned by players doing trains. Tank will drop his EQ. not worth to run in Doom. Wankers from both sides of war prefer to stun you, take your stuff, and sh..it on you, than buy/sell or craft. They say : " Its easier, and more fun "<--- by ZoZ  :P

Server is set up on very hard level, by people. Its good to have group of trusted friends and players. You will need support, all the time. Its a team game here :) If you played on hard servers before, if you have very strong will to survive. than this server is for you. Weak players leave, strong stays.

​Looks like you never played on "hard" servers. Here is no professional scammers clans(ppl who bulling U to PK them and then take your drop, stun under mobs,buff mobs, drop trains to u etc.). No clans who sells time of spot farm(otherwise they buff reflect dmg to mobs). Here is several locs for lvling 65+ (in original we had only LoA).

It's absolutely not "hard" here.

About the tank stunned - resist shock buff+high con = no problem? Worked for me in original.

Remember when you pick class - you will be invited to raid bosses not so often if u are not dd\support

Hi.

​Looks like you never played on "hard" servers. Here is no professional scammers clans(ppl who bulling U to PK them and then take your drop, stun under mobs,buff mobs, drop trains to u etc.). No clans who sells time of spot farm(otherwise they buff reflect dmg to mobs). Here is several locs for lvling 65+ (in original we had only LoA).

It's not absolutely not "hard" here.

About the tank stunned - resist shock buff+high con = no problem? Worked for me in original.

Remember when you pick class - you will be invited to raid bosses not so often if u are not dd\support

​1) reaver was selling access to DV back in time during Perks DV lockdown on 1.0 (only one 45+ location cos cruma 2 sucks hard for mages)
2) stun under mobs is the here all the time
3) i have never met buffed mob.. but when enemy buff RBs it can be nasty
4) you can buff reflect to mob without party him? tell me how pls

res. shock has not that big influeance (deff not bigger than lvl difference) and even +12con doesnt help you in any way... its classic, not original

But i agreee, its defiinatelly not that hard as it was on 1.0 (3 times less adena, 10% deaths, no lcoations at all etc...)

Hi.

It's not absolutely not "hard" here.

​1) reaver was selling access to DV back in time during Perks DV lockdown on 1.0 (only one 45+ location cos cruma 2 sucks hard for mages)
2) stun under mobs is the here all the time
3) i have never met buffed mob.. but when enemy buff RBs it can be nasty
4) you can buff reflect to mob without party him? tell me how pls

res. shock has not that big influeance (deff not bigger than lvl difference) and even +12con doesnt help you in any way... its classic, not original

But i agreee, its defiinatelly not that hard as it was on 1.0 (3 times less adena, 10% deaths, no lcoations at all etc...)

​1) No point to tell what was in the past.

2) Never had one for 3 weeks I play here

3-4) Have no idea if reflect dmg is available on this server or how it could be done - my point is it's not so hard here as on another servers I played.

Hey guys.

​i heard necromancer/bishop/scammer are very good, especially for epics.