Sign in to follow this  
xNirvana

Some daily fights and ganks POV BD

loved the pvp near abg tp, kited and then smashed those newbie 75 mages like children. pistolas party shows upsets like this all the time. they are used to kill 62-66 lvl archers.

as some1 whos neutral...

nice editing.. music is not my taste but well other ppl like it i guess.

Content is crap for a neutral.... the first ganks are realy ganks.. pvp party vs pve parties .. normal outcome..

Real pvp.. CC blocked ?!?!

Gank went wrong so you don´t show the whole fight ... i stoped after that.

maybe it is good propanda stuff... but it is nice to see another pov.. not always mage stuff :)

i guess you are new in the game
what part of the "Daily ganks" do ya get lol :D 
ppl use the word Gank when they attack on enemy parties after all war is war no matter if they xp or not, i dont see any propaganda on it lol
Ty

as some1 whos neutral...

nice editing.. music is not my taste but well other ppl like it i guess.

Content is crap for a neutral.... the first ganks are realy ganks.. pvp party vs pve parties .. normal outcome..

Real pvp.. CC blocked ?!?!

Gank went wrong so you don´t show the whole fight ... i stoped after that.

maybe it is good propanda stuff... but it is nice to see another pov.. not always mage stuff :)

​​lol "smart" guy O.oO.oO.o

• Like 1

ppl use the word Gank when they attack on enemy parties after all war is war no matter if they xp or not, i dont see any propaganda on it lol
Ty

​well back in my days we met eachother to pvp ... cause "ganking" didn´t happen at all.. u know why ? hehe

I don´t even know why i answer... your quote shows pretty much the reason why you uploaded it.. clearly not for quality reasons.

To bad.. you have some nice editing skills.. and i guess you could make a nice movie.

Ty

​well back in my days we met eachother to pvp ... cause "ganking" didn´t happen at all.. u know why ? hehe

I don´t even know why i answer... your quote shows pretty much the reason why you uploaded it.. clearly not for quality reasons.

To bad.. you have some nice editing skills.. and i guess you could make a nice movie.

​i see u want to look smart

the thing is only on dead servers u have to meet each other, because we have a lot of pvp daily. we pvp for spot and for not giving war to farm, this is the point of ganking.

https://www.youtube.com/user/vasea664/videos

watch biz vids, hope u will like them.

Ty

​anyway , like you said you are a neutral and you will remain neutral
cya