Sign in to follow this  
roydu01

account banned

my account got banned,and i submit a ticket to ask why i got banned,first time it tell me i m go against the  violation rules 1.1 or 1.1.1  . but i didnt use any bot or any  irregularity software.so i explain that i didnt use any bot. today they give me the respond that i m bot character.lol my account r nearly 1 month didnt lv up for and exp,cause woking busy in dec,every day i login and just open the offline_shop or just shopping something,how to it identified that my character to using bot=.=. plz i m The Innocents 

Yours sincerely

it was explained to you already on the tickets as far as i know.

your account was identified as one of many who received a lot of trades from a LARGE amount of bot chars as well as being loged from same IPs as this LARGE amount of bot chars.

couple more chars were banned for this reason recently also, you are not the only one.

it was explained to you already on the tickets as far as i know.

your account was identified as one of many who received a lot of trades from a LARGE amount of bot chars as well as being loged from same IPs as this LARGE amount of bot chars.

couple more chars were banned for this reason recently also, you are not the only one.

​time for bot protection update guys

i sold the +7 dual sls what i bought it from auction,i donate 86 euro that to bought it and sold it at QH market,i dont know who bought it cause i put it on the offline_shop.it sold 250kk adena how can i know it that adena is clean or its money stolen?

i sold the +7 dual sls what i bought it from auction,i donate 86 euro that to bought it and sold it at QH market,i dont know who bought it cause i put it on the offline_shop.it sold 250kk adena how can i know it that adena is clean or its money stolen?

​You was getting money from many bots + you was logining on this bots. How your sentence related to reason of your ban?

• Like 1

​You was getting money from many bots + you was logining on this bots. How your sentence related to reason of your ban?

​I dont know how u identified that i loging on the bots,I am afraid it's a misunderstanding..

​I dont know how u identified that i loging on the bots,I am afraid it's a misunderstanding..

​you can lie, but your pc info cannot