zorgzor

A grade In Auction.

A grade items on Auction from 2.0  

62 members have voted

1. 1. DId we wanna, what A grade items will be add in auction.

• YES, just in game sell A grade.
    • NO, add to game auction to.
    • YES, Add on auction, but 2+ months or more from 2.0 start.

My opinion its destroy game play, like we see now, nev clans come, make 52 lvl and buy items from auction, thats why we dont see tham on exp/farm zones, and thats why we dont have fun from pvp, now imagin if top clans farm toi and get A grade, and the same nev ppl come and just buy from auction we will not have fun from pvp for spot, and game will be borring like we have now, nobody will try spoil or craft somethink, lest sell it on giran harbor but not in game auction.

I have vote for, just in game A grade can be sell. Lets grow economic of server, and ppl start farm,spoil, and create random pt for mats/parts and items..... nut just buy for euros.

My opinion its destroy game play, like we see now, nev clans come, make 52 lvl and buy items from auction, thats why we dont see tham on exp/farm zones, and thats why we dont have fun from pvp, now imagin if top clans farm toi and get A grade, and the same nev ppl come and just buy from auction we will not have fun from pvp for spot, and game will be borring like we have now, nobody will try spoil or craft somethink, lest sell it on giran harbor but not in game auction.

I have vote for, just in game A grade can be sell. Lets grow economic of server, and ppl start farm,spoil, and create random pt for mats/parts and items..... nut just buy for euros.

​omg you are so QQer... go play mario!

• Like 1

Well... i agree to not add A grade on auction. Moreover AH is worst idea ever. Every idea that occured on server was asked to players and discussed. AH just appeared, w.o asking if anybody wants it. So i know only one purpose for that. Not to mention the story of a one clan and AH.
It's not even working good.

I agree not to adding A grade to AH. I would vote for that, but zorgzor crap english is so i dont know where to put vote, coz its impossible to understand that pool.

you can have bad english and still understand what someone's meant. Its not this case....

​no, from voting polls u cant understand which option is for what

you can have bad english and still understand what someone's meant. Its not this case....

YES, just in game sell A grade. --- Its for  selling A grade just in game. Cose auction its not part of game.

​i've said that isnt the case

​ah, this time ive read this bad ;)

• Like 1

1. items A grade only in game (not on AH)
2. items A grade aviable to sell on Auction House
3. items A grade on AH, but only 2+ month after update

Yeah that's a no from me too, I plan on letting my CP farm me A grade so I can leave and join another CP. I don't want others getting A grade easy.

2.0 soon .... April ?  

Koll said:

Hello. We doesn't forget about 2.0. We are working as fast as we can. We know that everyone waiting it and trying to make it fast, but make everything we need to make.

Explain me what 1st and 2nd option means instead of reporting my posts. In 1st option should be 'no'?

​The author confused almost everyone. The 1st should be "No" and 2nd "Yes". That'll be correct:

1st) No. Sell just in game

2nd) Yes. Sell in Auction

3rd) Sell in Auction but 2+ months from classic 2.0 start.

Explain me what 1st and 2nd option means instead of reporting my posts. In 1st option should be 'no'?

​all anderstand :) just you not :) YES mean, yes i want, that A grade will be selling just in game, NO its mean i dont wana change nothink, and add it to auction to.

1st) No. Sell just in game

2nd) Yes. Sell in Auction

3rd) Sell in Auction but 2+ months from classic 2.0 start.

go vote guys......  its very important for server.

it's not ...

​cose you are idiot and you buy and sell item for real money.

• Like 1

I consider the availability of  A GRADE itens in the auction house irrelevant, indifferent. The auction house is such a secondary trading option that no matter what items are available, its activity and the consequences of it in the game are minimal. Today what is really worrying and will become even more so with the coming of 2.0 is the informal, illegal trade of server items, which by the way handles most of the server's outgame negotiations. I come to think that the server trade is currently divided into 3 parts:

- 40% ingame through adena

- 50% outgame through money on websites, forums, Facebook groups

- 10% auction house

The reason for this is the availability of items and adena in the hands of illegal traders coupled with the abusive prices practiced in the auction house. Not to mention the offer of ingame items that in some cases is less than the underworld.

This poll is simply unnecessary and prohibiting the sale of items at the auction house would be as effective as using bandage on an exposed fracture.

I consider the availability of  A GRADE itens in the auction house irrelevant, indifferent. The auction house is such a secondary trading option that no matter what items are available, its activity and the consequences of it in the game are minimal. Today what is really worrying and will become even more so with the coming of 2.0 is the informal, illegal trade of server items, which by the way handles most of the server's outgame negotiations. I come to think that the server trade is currently divided into 3 parts:

- 10% auction house

The reason for this is the availability of items and adena in the hands of illegal traders coupled with the abusive prices practiced in the auction house. Not to mention the offer of ingame items that in some cases is less than the underworld.

This poll is simply unnecessary and prohibiting the sale of items at the auction house would be as effective as using bandage on an exposed fracture.

​ppl dont care abaut  price or items on ah... ppl dont have fun from GAME, cose  One side is 30 % players, other Side 30 % players, so 40 % of ppl on server is random, who buy item from AH and have top B/ next top A items, and thay dont make party and dont fight  on top spots for mats/parts/ recipes, and server is borring. check now where  you can get SOES , BOPs parts / recipes...... and check which clans farm just in this locations.... and 90 % of server have this items, and nobody need go there and farm it cose all can buy, giran harbos have less sellers than auction for euro...... its totaly destroying server. also like i sow lots enchanting items are selling on AH... and we dont know abaut this nev item nothink.... like you remember old servers when someone make on server weapon +10 all know it, all see how ppl use it and than sell... now we just see that someone have +0 next day someone sell on ah +10 weapon... WTF and from where. when i sow on AH BOP +14 it was the bigest LOL ever i see.... we have maby 1/2 bops every 1/2 days in giran for selling, so its imposible to buy so much BOPS or  farm so much  shafts to try making +14....  thats why i dont wana see A grade +14 in one month.....

- 10% auction house

​ppl dont care abaut  price or items on ah... ppl dont have fun from GAME, cose  One side is 30 % players, other Side 30 % players, so 40 % of ppl on server is random, who buy item from AH and have top B/ next top A items, and thay dont make party and dont fight  on top spots for mats/parts/ recipes, and server is borring. check now where  you can get SOES , BOPs parts / recipes...... and check which clans farm just in this locations.... and 90 % of server have this items, and nobody need go there and farm it cose all can buy, giran harbos have less sellers than auction for euro...... its totaly destroying server. also like i sow lots enchanting items are selling on AH... and we dont know abaut this nev item nothink.... like you remember old servers when someone make on server weapon +10 all know it, all see how ppl use it and than sell... now we just see that someone have +0 next day someone sell on ah +10 weapon... WTF and from where. when i sow on AH BOP +14 it was the bigest LOL ever i see.... we have maby 1/2 bops every 1/2 days in giran for selling, so its imposible to buy so much BOPS or  farm so much  shafts to try making +14....  thats why i dont wana see A grade +14 in one month.....​

​Uhh I knew you were a bit slow but I somehow managed to read through all your broken English and all I could do is laugh. You don't want A grade to be sold on the AH because it will flood the server? Guess what buddy, people have to farm the A grade and then put it on AH so regardless if it's on AH or not, it's still farmed by the players on the server (Encase you don't understand, regardless if people sell them on AH or not the items are still "flooding" the server because people farmed them)

You're complaining about people farming areas like LoA and selling items in Giran so the whole server has access too them? That's how the game works, people farm and sell things, to buy other things that people are selling. About people enchanting items, it doesn't matter if there is 1 BoP for sale or 20, all it takes is one lucky person to make it crazy over enchanted. It's called RNG. Get a grip dude.

- 10% auction house

​ppl dont care abaut  price or items on ah... ppl dont have fun from GAME, cose  One side is 30 % players, other Side 30 % players, so 40 % of ppl on server is random, who buy item from AH and have top B/ next top A items, and thay dont make party and dont fight  on top spots for mats/parts/ recipes, and server is borring. check now where  you can get SOES , BOPs parts / recipes...... and check which clans farm just in this locations.... and 90 % of server have this items, and nobody need go there and farm it cose all can buy, giran harbos have less sellers than auction for euro...... its totaly destroying server. also like i sow lots enchanting items are selling on AH... and we dont know abaut this nev item nothink.... like you remember old servers when someone make on server weapon +10 all know it, all see how ppl use it and than sell... now we just see that someone have +0 next day someone sell on ah +10 weapon... WTF and from where. when i sow on AH BOP +14 it was the bigest LOL ever i see.... we have maby 1/2 bops every 1/2 days in giran for selling, so its imposible to buy so much BOPS or  farm so much  shafts to try making +14....  thats why i dont wana see A grade +14 in one month.....​

​Uhh I knew you were a bit slow but I somehow managed to read through all your broken English and all I could do is laugh. You don't want A grade to be sold on the AH because it will flood the server? Guess what buddy, people have to farm the A grade and then put it on AH so regardless if it's on AH or not, it's still farmed by the players on the server (Encase you don't understand, regardless if people sell them on AH or not the items are still "flooding" the server because people farmed them)

You're complaining about people farming areas like LoA and selling items in Giran so the whole server has access too them? That's how the game works, people farm and sell things, to buy other things that people are selling. About people enchanting items, it doesn't matter if there is 1 BoP for sale or 20, all it takes is one lucky person to make it crazy over enchanted. It's called RNG. Get a grip dude."

​you are wrong ..... there is lots of ppl who put items for AH just for euros, thay dont care abaut economic server, abaut normal price in "adena" items, thay are worry just abaut how sell it for real money, and players, which wanna play  will sell it for adena, to buy better item from giran harbor, and thats items must be for all players, not just for players who have lots euros, cose server will be  "pay2win" and if we hear story that server have low donation, how we can call donation for all items system ? its wors than rus servers with D/C/B  items from gm shop. cose there you can donate and buy items ++++. thats why now ppl have kkkk adena and cant spend tham for nothink, cose lots ppl buy for euros items and thay dont need spend adena, thats why good items like epics dont have price, cose adena you can buy to, from the same farmers, who dont care abaut economic of server.

Regardless if there is an auction house or not, it's lineage 2 dude, an MMO like any other MMO, where people will sell their accounts, items, adena for RMT. Gran kain is FAR worse for RMT, they can freely sell adena, powerlevel, items, chars for real money and not get punished. At least here people get banned for buying/selling all the time.