OMG. I stopped play here in June 2016, and still bugged.

​bcoz u were not here to remind that. Since June 2016 havent seen nobody asking for it.

San0 did special meeting for all summoners to discuss and fix but only 1 summoner appeared.

​and as far as i remember, there were some fixes (increase of speed of summons)  and some revealed mysteries (a.k.a. summon going back after some distance)

you are probably right...

​If u re willing to be back playing i suggest u to login, check if problem still exist, and if do, make report for fix. San0 learned alot during this year, he should deal with it ;) just dunno how fast, bcoz hard, hard work on 2.0 patch which is priority now. Who knows, maybe 2.0 fix alot of mechanic bugs itself.

San0 did special meeting for all summoners to discuss and fix but only 1 summoner appeared.

​Yeah and some random dumb shit talked about his th/archer the whole time

Well, i logged and the problem still exist. I don't know how to fix it. But long time ago, HEREGE here in the forum suggest somethings to do.

​yup san0 did a bandaid fix by increasing their movement speed, but nothing was fixed

who cares about summoners anymore tho

san0 fucked the class when he added the party buffers

now some afk warlock/pony buffer will get hero in 2.0

literally no point to play anymore

dont worry tho, cus some th will just come backstab you when you are pveing, kill 2 doom knight mobs and clear his karma thanks to the wonderful invention of pk scrolls.

while you dont even have beast shots to defend yourself.

better join a party and become a buff bot.

godbless this 9999x server where you can kill anyone without consequence.

good ol' lineage II.

wow gfbot, u cried most bout buff summoners, when they got buff u cry they got buffed, fck ur logic man.

they would get hero anyway, even if summons would be not touched, 100% working retail like 1.0-1.5 they would pop up on 2.0 its just single step of class change.

u could always play ur nerfed summoner, but u prefered to qq around on forum knowing theres not a single chance for pet ss before 2.0, u qqing how much summoner useless in pt, now when hes usefull u qq hes usefull, meh.
U re right, nothing to do just quit. Do.

​were u even there? coz except me, rizos, san0 and one actual summoner (i forgot name on discord, sorry), nobody else showed up, and while rizos spammed on discord about his bullsh1t, we were actually testing things on the test server, and we fixed several things which were actually bugged

could give less sh1t about your "bugs", give me actual proof it shouldnt work like that with summon hitting kiting target, oh, u probably wont, because thats how it works on official also, so pls, stop calling >>>>>BUUUUUUUUUGG<<<<<<<< everything u dont find convenient on summoner, or how they worked on previous chronicles, coz this isnt your lovely H5 or something, to stop target which is kiting u, summoners have their cubics, gameplay changed for lot of classes, so either deal with it or shut up with your QQ pls

​were u even there? coz except me, rizos, san0 and one actual summoner (i forgot name on discord, sorry), nobody else showed up, and while rizos spammed on discord about his bullsh1t, we were actually testing things on the test server, and we fixed several things which were actually bugged

could give less sh1t about your "bugs", give me actual proof it shouldnt work like that with summon hitting kiting target, oh, u probably wont, because thats how it works on official also, so pls, stop calling >>>>>BUUUUUUUUUGG<<<<<<<< everything u dont find convenient on summoner, or how they worked on previous chronicles, coz this isnt your lovely H5 or something, to stop target which is kiting u, summoners have their cubics, gameplay changed for lot of classes, so either deal with it or shut up with your QQ pls

​It's fun u come here and atack with bla bla bla (this is how we do). But i never had a answer from any GM about what are u talking. So please, just stop with your stupid hate, cause no one have time for it.

​It's fun u come here and atack with bla bla bla (this is how we do). But i never had a answer from any GM about what are u talking. So please, just stop with your stupid hate, cause no one have time for it.

​whole quote was for gfbot, not even single sentence was meant to offend u

he was the actual summoner who showed up xD

​yeah, he had different nick on discord, thats the thing i couldnt really know, if he was there, he knows we actually tested several things

modoy rekt by sano again. Gj San0! Sano go go 2000th post plz. let it be post like this "Fatal counter fixed"

he was the actual summoner who showed up xD

​thats most non on topic response u could give bro :) guy asked question and when boss showed up, he just did offtop xD