i still dunno what bug he is talking about, he says pet runs after target forever. 

well, mine doesnt. so dunno.

after watching tons of videos with pets i dont see much difference between the behavior with our pets and official pets now after we had the resummon mechanics to be honest. but ofc is not as easy for me to see it as it is for ppl who play with it everyday.

@rizos sry for breaking your dreams again :(

2000 posts, damn i need vacations.

Edited by San0

Hi, 

I used to play as Phantom Summoner here. Some times I take a look at the forum to see if anything has been fixed for summoners. Well, everything is the same.

After having played here in classic club, I went to play in Classic EU Official. So I could see that the summoners in the club really need to be fixed.

For classic to be an AOE chronicle, developers needed to slow down the attack range and speed of the NPCs. So it would be possible to lure all NPCs to kill in AOE skills. But this affected the pet, all, necro, DA panter, summoners, crafter. All pets had range attack and speed decreased.And to make matters worse, pets start the attack from back, like NPCs.

That's just what needs fixing.

I think it's a bit too late to go back to playing summoner at the classic club, maybe on a next server.

GG/HF

BY

Sorry google english!

• Like 1

i tried to give there some info, thing what u are saying is that summoners suck, because ncsoft did some changes to them, which is true, however i didnt find summoners working much different on our server and official

Summoners in club Is diferent of Oficials. need to be fixed. Do it or will not have summoners in server, just like that! (to late for me)

1- Pet Range must be increased.

2- Speed Pet must be increased (already did?) was not enough, pets conitue very slow mod.

Start hiting from back is a sht, pet need to hit when take range dont metter position. This makes pet running forever behind MOBs. most important fix to do.

Maybe GM/ADM club can fix summoners class definitely. A lot of players would be very happy, maybe a lot of players get back to club. (to late for me)

and.

• Like 1

Pets speed is same as official. Pet attack range is same as official. Pet attack behavior is same as oficial (pet amost never hit if target is moving) so i still dont know what bug u talk about. 

I need to find a video again, i was watching from some archer on olys, he had 3or 4 fights with sumoners over all he got attacked by pet like 2 times during all matches. No he was not faster then the pet, he was just never standing still long enough for pet to attack him.

• Like 1

Summoners in club Is diferent of Oficials. need to be fixed. Do it or will not have summoners in server, just like that! (to late for me)

1- Pet Range must be increased.

2- Speed Pet must be increased (already did?) was not enough, pets conitue very slow mod.

Start hiting from back is a sht, pet need to hit when take range dont metter position. This makes pet running forever behind MOBs. most important fix to do.

Maybe GM/ADM club can fix summoners class definitely. A lot of players would be very happy, maybe a lot of players get back to club. (to late for me)

and.

​so show us how it works on official, i guess u didnt even try to read my previous post where u have videos how it works on official

hello all i didnt read all replys but ill speak of some that i did read...i am ES i play here since summer and i always been summoner. i agree the summoners arent strong enough but u knew that before u start them and that there wont be any pet ss so why cry? do you wanna speak about cubics in oly? cause it will be in our favor really...as about pet running after target for ever mine doesnt do it either...after it goes a big distance it returns to me. so the only thing i wanna ask at all is maybe consider the possibility of making buff pets full lvl,,,i know we shouldnt even have them in 1st place but since is a topic about summoners i wanted to ask smthng too. thx for your time reading this and i hope ill see more active summoners soon :D

thx for your time reading this and i hope ill see more active summoners soon :D

​I Dont think so! Why active summoners in server if pets dont work!?? 9 in 10 summoners change class to mage, warlord, glad or just buffers

Why I need beast ss, if my pet dont hit nothing? how I will wast beasts ss? only PVE?

Classic is AOE chronicle, mobs/npc had range and speed decreased to be possible AOE partys. But this had affected pet summons too.

Mobs hits from behind too, and this effected pets like range and speed. Fix it plz :(

Maybe, some server test could be used to make this change and see how it works. Call some ppls to test and get some informations.

In classic club, if you are far from target, summom dont attack or get back too master, but why? just to block ppls to make power level with pets far from master sending all exp to low level ppl. But, in official, pets are free to go target, but when master is far and pet kills mob, exp is losed. nobady gets that exp.

If dont fix pets summoners, they will never grow up in classic club.

Modoy says about post with videos with how summoners works in oficial classic. But I saw videos and I played in official too.

If all summoners is saying their pets are bugged, why non summoners players and GM dont believe us? why?

Maybe in 2.0 it could be fixed. But, we know classic.club had edited some features, I think this bugs will exist in 2.0 too.

I really want very much to get back to my phantom summoner full bw light + Ecliptic Axe+6 and full BO. But pet will not hit in PVP. I will not have fun, and maybe I went to driver with song or EE again :(. No thx.

thx for your time reading this and i hope ill see more active summoners soon :D

If dont fix pets summoners, they will never grow up in classic club.

Modoy says about post with videos with how summoners works in oficial classic. But I saw videos and I played in official too.

If all summoners is saying their pets are bugged, why non summoners players and GM dont believe us? why?

​coz most of the summoners are bunch of crybabies, and when admins give them finger (buff summons), they would like to take whole hand (make summons work like on previous chronicles)

u can clearly see from 2 videos i posted THEY WORK DIFFERENT, and it will stay like that, nothing about that is bugged, i tested sending summon hit player, everytime it took different position, it wasnt always looking for back of the person, so stop fabrticate things

gm and others dont believe u because there is nothing to believe in this story

also saying your summon wont hit sh1t even with beas shots is pretty noobish, dont u think? go make spectral lord and tell me again if he hits like nothing

• Like 1

Modoy, is just all summoners players saying the same thing "pet bugged"

Dont fix it and we will not play as summoners.

Maybe in 2.0 it could be fixed byself chronicle... 

Are you summoner? 

I stop just here... dont need this... 

no summoners in classic club ...

thx bye

one thing what they say, second thing what is real

thats how summoners work on official as well, if u want to play different style of summoner, u can go to another server java x5000 when pets will hit for 10k dmg and will hit moving targets, because thats not gonna happen on classic

My last attempt.
Please, MoDoy and GM, try to see this point.

Just forget for 1 second the critique with summoners

And try to understand the problem with range that only the classic club has.

First of all, you guys dont play with summoners, and i'm totally sure you guys dont plays as destro or dagger too. just for example.

Classic had mobs decreased speed and range to make AOE possible. But this affected players and pets too. Thats why class with no range skills like daggers destroyers almost dont exist in classic club. The same for pets.

But how?

With no range for physical attacks, pets, destroyers, daggers run forever following ppl and mobs. But if you are mage, warlord, archers tyrant, glad, you have AOE skill ranged skill.

This problem is more then summoners pets. This is about other classes that you cant see in classic.club too.

Dagger and destro can hit with theirs skills only when ppl/mob stop running. but, with correct range, they could start hits. I dont say to increase too much, but just to fix it. I'm totally sure, that you guys played classic just here in club.

Other exemple: In mass pvp, summoner works nices, daggers do blows, coz ppls stop. but 1 x 1 againts archers ty, warlord, they are almost the time running, then this 0 range makes impossible to start hits. Like San0 said, in oly he saw pet hits only 2x against archer who has evasion and speed. but in club this happen agains mobbbbbssss omg, only start hiting mob if I stop and let mob  hits me to pet comes to mob. PVP omfg, against archer, summoners will never do nothing, only bless escape. Destro will never come closer enought to start stun skill, daggers will follow forever and no blow if ppl dont stop. Range decreased , troubles for some classes. 

For summoners, is a little worse, coz pet go to back to start hit, with low speed and 0 range. useless. 

If GM dont want to fix it I understand. But its clear range has some bug, and it makes class with non ranged skills disappear from the club server.

ok, my last attempt as well

this range "bug" was changed in classic chronicle, so it works exactly like that, mobs doesnt hit u when u are running even on GK or skelth, even on korean classic or w/e classic there is, thats simply how ncsoft designed it in classic, also saying summoner has no chance vs dagger is pretty pathetic, only thing it takes is 1 object in area and archer is totally screwed vs PS or warlock, because anchor and stun cubic and archer cannot do jacksh1t, while summoner comes and free nukes u for 400-500 dmg with 20 lvl skill

sorry bro, summoner is not your class on classic, maybe u should try mage or archer, coz u apparently cannot understand new summoner gameplay, because it changed since interlude

My last attempt.
Please, MoDoy and GM, try to see this point.

Just forget for 1 second the critique with summoners

And try to understand the problem with range that only the classic club has.

First of all, you guys dont play with summoners, and i'm totally sure you guys dont plays as destro or dagger too. just for example.

Classic had mobs decreased speed and range to make AOE possible. But this affected players and pets too. Thats why class with no range skills like daggers destroyers almost dont exist in classic club. The same for pets.

But how?

With no range for physical attacks, pets, destroyers, daggers run forever following ppl and mobs. But if you are mage, warlord, archers tyrant, glad, you have AOE skill ranged skill.

This problem is more then summoners pets. This is about other classes that you cant see in classic.club too.

Dagger and destro can hit with theirs skills only when ppl/mob stop running. but, with correct range, they could start hits. I dont say to increase too much, but just to fix it. I'm totally sure, that you guys played classic just here in club.

Other exemple: In mass pvp, summoner works nices, daggers do blows, coz ppls stop. but 1 x 1 againts archers ty, warlord, they are almost the time running, then this 0 range makes impossible to start hits. Like San0 said, in oly he saw pet hits only 2x against archer who has evasion and speed. but in club this happen agains mobbbbbssss omg, only start hiting mob if I stop and let mob  hits me to pet comes to mob. PVP omfg, against archer, summoners will never do nothing, only bless escape. Destro will never come closer enought to start stun skill, daggers will follow forever and no blow if ppl dont stop. Range decreased , troubles for some classes. 

For summoners, is a little worse, coz pet go to back to start hit, with low speed and 0 range. useless. 

If GM dont want to fix it I understand. But its clear range has some bug, and it makes class with non ranged skills disappear from the club server.

I said bye. Dont spread false info. Summoner works correct. If u have proofs its bugged then show us. If no stop posting bullsh1t. Dagger has correct range and can hit and skill runing targets without problems. Destro same. Summon has problem to hit but its classic change. It works same here and on official. Summon on our server has correct attack range also. Now stop bullshit lie propaganda cos me and modoy tested it on warlock and compared to official movies. All works correct. If u have different opinion, post a proof, bye.

We have in clan 1ES and 2warlocks(1unactiv) and they havent big problems with it. ?

With shots summoners will be OP, almost as me.?

Sometimes they talk about it, but they r still useful for party. We like them.