Sign in to follow this  
ProGressive

Ideas

1) This is topic for some suggestions to give ideas for admins. I thought how to make this new players grouped and one idea came up. What if we maks new player creation every week few days only? So new players create acc and start playing together and old players can make some 1lvl char to pvp new players for fun. Lol. For example every friday 20:00-till saturday.

2) this one is serious. Buffs after death:

a)make fighter and mage buff scroll that buffs everything instantly not one by one. So after death u dont need to press scrolls one by one.

b)Nobless buff scrolls for cols.

c)Scroll that buffs all buffs that u had before death( i thinl there is one on gk)

atm there is no point to res in pvp most of time. Biz does it but his bish is one shot after res. With these scrolls massres would be way stronger and fighter would get totally screwed of mana problems.

3) Clan amount in ally. Im quite interested how perkunas dont help us with this one. 

4) Herb of progress. Improve drop rate. This is really not as good as i was expecting.

5) More stats. Maybe top 150? This is one of my own problems but website design with news section is not very comfortable. Maybe only for me. I rather login forum to see news than websites. While newcomers do it way around.

6) check fishing rewards before put fishing in server. Add some hatsmaybe and otherstuff

7) character sale in auction???

go play high rates progressive u feel like hr player. I wont be pointing list of no, coz its all no. Maybe except char sale, bcoz its some other barrel of beer, and which would fit me, but it never gonna happen sadly and should be reconsider maybe.
No offense, but as above it not fit classic totally.

1) This is topic for some suggestions to give ideas for admins. I thought how to make this new players grouped and one idea came up. What if we maks new player creation every week few days only? So new players create acc and start playing together and old players can make some 1lvl char to pvp new players for fun. Lol. For example every friday 20:00-till saturday.

a)make fighter and mage buff scroll that buffs everything instantly not one by one. So after death u dont need to press scrolls one by one.

c)Scroll that buffs all buffs that u had before death( i thinl there is one on gk)

atm there is no point to res in pvp most of time. Biz does it but his bish is one shot after res. With these scrolls massres would be way stronger and fighter would get totally screwed of mana problems.

3) Clan amount in ally. Im quite interested how perkunas dont help us with this one. 

4) Herb of progress. Improve drop rate. This is really not as good as i was expecting.

5) More stats. Maybe top 150? This is one of my own problems but website design with news section is not very comfortable. Maybe only for me. I rather login forum to see news than websites. While newcomers do it way around.

6) check fishing rewards before put fishing in server. Add some hatsmaybe and otherstuff

​1. Bad idea - some ppl wont start playing here because of it, they click advertisement, cant reg -> never come back here.

2. Overall its good idea to add some possibility but make it easy accessable for every1, not to promote donators and imbalance pvp. Other servers have it for donation- Our server doesnt cos its pay to win feature. Keep this politics imo because its good (no pay to win) but maybe add free way to get it for ecample 10 min selfbuf nobles with 2h reuse.

a) dont like it, smeels of donator server

b) Good idea but i would make for example Nobles buff for 10 min and 2h reuse - to use it on important pvps and only once, and it could be casted only on yourself and not for col (read above)

c) b option is better

3. Dont rly care, you should pay these adenas for pob to create second ally if u have that much ppl. You create command channel anyway, The only problem is ally chat comunication

4. Agree, this thing doesnt help almost at all because of low 5 value and low drop rate

5. Dont care

6. Dont like custom stuff, dont like fishing neither

7. Good idea, because right now they are being sold on blackmarket anyway. I think server would benefit much more $$$$$$$ it this auction system was much more automatized and fast and lower tax (20% would be ok). crazy 50% tax + very long time for moderator accept + very very long time to put items in auction makes ppl try to rmt on black market. If tax was 20% and ppl would receive what they buy instantly like col, 99% of ppl wouldnt search anything on blackmarket

I agree with 3 and 7. We all know people are selling/buying characters even like this. At least make it in auction and earn some extra euro (Also add an option of changing mail/accounts) and at last change that lame thing to be able to log with game account in site account. Should be 2 different things.
About noble buff, don't even think about it!

1-6. Totally, but rly totally bullsoil 

3. Vigazerg begin and kids have problem with cominication? :D

7.Its rly good, but chars must have same minimal lvls, as 60+. Not selling chars 40lvls sorces to AQ, cdls 50lvls to orfen.

1-6. Totally, but rly totally bullsoil 

3. Vigazerg begin and kids have problem with cominication? :D

7.Its rly good, but chars must have same minimal lvls, as 60+. Not selling chars 40lvls sorces to AQ, cdls 50lvls to orfen.

​There's no a at all after g. If you wanna joke arround at least make it right ;D 

Cmon Maria, finily grow up and stop trying change everything where u have some problem, deal with it.

Its big difference, do change for better server or do change for self.

​first at all -> DONT MAKE THE FUUCKING GAME SO EASYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

People crying everywhere to make things easier in some way.

1.- (-1) I dont know why so much QQ about low lvl, i see new clans comming to server and new people, new low lvls and i dont think it be so hard. If you want to play, u will play, they already got the D grade quest and the Herb of progress. Game dont have to be soo fuucking easy!!!, if u go so easy,u will kill the game.

That it be a bit hard at the start is good, because u effort to get ur goal, make higher lvl and join a clan or make friends to game be easier, but this is exciting. At least for me.

2.- (-1) You want that fast buff ur self, to get these scroll packs and buff ur self when u are solo and u get WAR, so u can ress, stand up and Buff ur self fast, what is imo not the point of the game. If you want protection, get a clan, call ur clan mates, go in full party, CC 18 / 27 / .. guys. So big -1 for this.

3.- (+0) dont know pros and cons, so i prefer not talk about this.

4.- (-1) Herb of progress is very very ok, already is an extra that we didnt have before, u farm them easy. i checked. 1 char lvl 40 in 2 days or less.

5.- (+1) Yes, i already thought about this. Top 100 by class. or top 10 by class. or some others.

6.- (+1) Yes, imo, dont add any xp bonus or similar improve for chars, just hats for the look or similar.

7.- (-9999999999999999) O.o are u serious? character sale in auction??? these drugs u have are good man. If you want a character, make it.

all of this is pretty much bullsh1t, but i will comment on the 1.

whoever cries this server has no low lvl population clearly didnt go even up to 20, coz in last 4  days i checked EV in the LATE hours (always around midnight-1 AM), every single spot (by every i mean freaking every, even the most deepest thing was taken) by randoms, top spots were taken by random pts and now yes, maybe some were bots, but most of them were live ppl which tried to kill my karma character

and i believe its no different in some good spots pre-40 lvl, that u cannot find guys to play with if u try, ppl are just freaking lazy and want everything to be done instantly for free 

Why do people come in here and say "go play highrates"  or "that's not classic" on Gran Kain, you know the official Russian classic server has noble buff from castle npc, and a scroll that rebuffs you the buffs you had before dying. Korean classic is a shit show but they have noble buff as well.

Having some sort of noble buff, or buff scroll only promotes longer pvp. The current state of 1.5 pvp fights don't last longer than 20-60 seconds depending on numbers. Every DD 2 shots somebody, nukers, fighters, archers. 

Pros:

Longer, more strategic pvp (healers might actually have to conserve mp)

If you die and get rezzed you aren't useless

Cons:

If you add noble buff at castle NPC, clans without castle or people who have been farming for longer than an hour will be getting ganked by people with noble buff (making it horribly uneven)

We are in a good situation where we can observe and see what features we want implemented. I think everyone can agree Korea and Russia have a lot of negative features, but they have some good ones as well.

+1 for adding buff scrolls retaining your buffs you had when you died. +1 for increasing the number of clans in an ally. (Our server has grown a lot, both big sides have two different allys to accommodate all their people)

Buffscrolls r sucks, people must want active se, ee, pp, wc, ol, warlock,es. Not play as trolls with wc,bd,sws,6dd.

Buff scrolls help him to much. U can add mp potion too, after ingrease exp rate and gg for noobs.

Ally max 3 clans!  Kids crying about zerk, kids have more players than their enemy and kids have problem with comunications, so kids start crying on forum as every time!

So many kids from Vigazerk want change for self, shame on U.

San0 i hope than your eyes see it and u dont do from Classic.club kids server.

Why make game easier for some potential players who may be will start play if server will be easy? Who wants to play classic, will play. 
Its already unfair to old players, who play more than year. We were dying under -10%, had less xp, less adena, were scratching mobs without shots because no adena for it, were happy with our first D weapon, second profession was real achievment, and after crafting C weapon, we had no adena even for tp :D

Who thinks this is too hardcore, i advice to check the name of server: it says - "classic" :x

If all these starter packs/sets and herbs and free offline shops and other changes "to ease" the gameplay aren't enough for someone, they will anyway complain by any reason:
Why make profession quest, lets put npc who will just give it to you; Lets sell all C grade staff in aden - why bother new players with crafting or waiting for drop; In addition to instant buff scrolls and nobles buff lets allow one stationary buffer bot in town; Make songs and dances 20 mins -why waste slot in pt for them; Of course mp potions in town shops, and make them with 0 reuse, cheap  and with 0 weight, to carry more9_9; etc..

p.s. We already have all possible terrible agathions, thats more than enough :D

Better add pk buf in all towns for nev ppl. cose now lots pk char runing near dion, giran, and pk nev players who come there to play. and lots players stop play cose imposible to kill 20-30 lvl v 60. also nev players dont have friends who can come and deff tham. i hear that in tolking island we have this buf... but we need ubgrade this system little.

Ps. abaut ideas, all is bad for me. still increase limit of clans in ally its bad system. system was created not for fun...  and nobody are intresting of 2 sides on server. 3-4 its more intresting. thats why was limit for clan in ally. to not join 80 % of server population to one ally. this system will make pve game. better active 40 ppl in clan, than 10 ppl from every 4 clans:)

Buffscrolls r sucks, people must want active se, ee, pp, wc, ol, warlock,es. Not play as trolls with wc,bd,sws,6dd.

Buff scrolls help him to much. U can add mp potion too, after ingrease exp rate and gg for noobs.

Ally max 3 clans!  Kids crying about zerk, kids have more players than their enemy and kids have problem with comunications, so kids start crying on forum as every time!

So many kids from Vigazerk want change for self, shame on U.

San0 i hope than your eyes see it and u dont do from Classic.club kids server.

​Yeah I hate to break it to you buddy but half the server uses boxed buffers or even OOP buffers, that's L2. Your clan loves to fight with 6 DDs in party so I don't see why you are bringing up what clan I'm in.

All I did was make a suggestion about making PvP last longer, more strategic rather than everyone getting 2 shotted, 15 seconds later fight is over. No one mentioned anything about MP pots or increasing exp rate, that's just you being dramatic with your one sided opinion that contributes nothing to the discussion. 

I dont care what have half server. Players must respect server set up, not change set up for cryings kids as gE.

THIS IS CLASSIC!!!! No active buffers in pvp, no chance to continue with buffs.  Get off with some scrolls, mage need only emp and continue after death, no mp, they do nothing, so when we want balanced. We must mages add mp potions when fighter get full rebuffs from scroll and dont need to much mp.Do u see your totally stupid discussion?

Kids want game easier, get out from CLASSIC or deal with basic set up from l2.classicclub team. 

Only one think we need as server, revive death chars on high lvls,  example leavers sell it on action and some little boost for new players (this is done and THX for it)

I dont care what have half server. Players must respect server set up, not change set up for cryings kids as gE.

THIS IS CLASSIC!!!! No active buffers in pvp, no chance to continue with buffs.  Get off with some scrolls, mage need only emp and continue after death, no mp, they do nothing, so when we want balanced. We must mages add mp potions when fighter get full rebuffs from scroll and dont need to much mp.Do u see your totally stupid discussion?

Kids want game easier, get out from CLASSIC or deal with basic set up from l2.classicclub team. 

Only one think we need as server, revive death chars on high lvls,  example leavers sell it on action and some little boost for new players (this is done and THX for it)

​how old are you, buddy?

This was some random thoughts guys, but i think something like nobless is a must for longer and more interesting pvps. We win some fights even with duo box not because we are higher level or smth, but because when i die on one char i switch to other leaving the first one lay on ground, no point to play it anymore  with no buffs... 

I thought about selling characters for normal money because of three reasons:

1) easier money for server

2) people still selling chars just on other websites

3) Most of people have one or two accounts that they dont need, because they rerolled for "fitting in to cp"

​You realize the official CLASSIC servers have buff retaining scrolls and noble buff at castle NPC? Why are you spamming "this is CLASSIC" when we are a private server based off the OFFICIAL CLASSIC servers? If you want CLASSIC so much you should be +1 for these real CLASSIC changes

​You realize the official CLASSIC servers have buff retaining scrolls and noble buff at castle NPC? Why are you spamming "this is CLASSIC" when we are a private server based off the OFFICIAL CLASSIC servers? If you want CLASSIC so much you should be +1 for these real CLASSIC changes

​thing is, wouldnt u consider adding nbls buff scroll to in game shop for CoL as pay2win feature?

Noble for col sux, its sh1tty pay to win, better add 10 min nobles selfbuff with 2h reuse for example for every 66+ lvl char. If u wanna change anything in this topic

Noble for col sux, its sh1tty pay to win, better add 10 min nobles selfbuff with 2h reuse for example for every 66+ lvl char. If u wanna change anything in this topic

​+1, i would not add and would delete any donation that interfere in the process of the game.

I would sell hats, agathions, perhaps class change and some other things

but never would sell something that can interfer so much in the game like for example nobless scrolls, 1 scroll to fullbuff urself, xp boost scrolls, weapons, or any other similar thing.

• Like 1

Okey dont put nobless for COL, i really dont care about it cols because i dont donate, i buy everything in game, also PA. I just think its easier to make like 1 CoL=150 k. So nobless two cols. Or add some in grocery shop for adena jesus. The point is to make pvp interesting instead of "Who will kill two people faster".

Only guy in the entire thread who types and acts like a kid is calling every enemy of his a kid... hahaha this forum is hilarious, i should have come sooner.