Sign in to follow this  
andersondvb

Summoner Bug

Hi. I want report the problem with the summon. They are still running forever behind the target. And not it is all, they also only atack the mob, when this is in front of the summon.

i dont think first thing is bug, running target is really hard to autoattack (this works even with players, even if u are faster than the running target, if u spam just auto attack it will pretty much never auto attack, or rarely if the speed difference is quite big, u always have to run in to the same place where is target, and then u can use skill / autoattack), however that option is not avaible for summon, to run to some wanted place in front, and thats why it barely hits moving targets

I think it's because the summons have a very short atk range.

Back in H5 the summons would attack the target even if it keeps running around, but you would notice the higher atk range, which is needed because like MoDoy said, the summon is unable to run to the same place where the target is and attack. 

I don't know how it is on official server, but they surely needs to take a look at it.

I think it's because the summons have a very short atk range.

Back in H5 the summons would attack the target even if it keeps running around, but you would notice the higher atk range, which is needed because like MoDoy said, the summon is unable to run to the same place where the target is and attack. 

I don't know how it is on official server, but they surely needs to take a look at it.

​it actually works same with mobs here, eventho u see them right behind u where they could possibly attack, they never do, unless u stop running for a second, if u tried to do that in other chronicles, u would get hit every single time

ok, so i was browsing a bit some summoner videos, was testing a bit pve on this server and conclusion i came into

what ppl expect summon will do when he is trying to hit running target: 

however this is not IL, this is not H5, this is classic and u can see, that unless the guy stopped moving to make skills, the enemy summon was just following him w/o attacking

about the summon still searching for mobs back, i dont really understand whats meant by it, so would be nice if actual summoner would show example of what is the summon doing, however by what i saw in game, the summon is taking RANDOM position to attack mob (sometimes it comes from left, sometimes from right, sometimes from back and sometimes from front), and its behaviour looked to me pretty similar to this guys summon

Sign in to follow this