Warpole

Honor CP Warlord POV #2

loved all those newbs shouting in chat after winning pvp

u just are not used to win

Oh, so proud to be at your Honor cp video. Such an honor placing this pvp versus my party :)
~10lvl difference, and 4v9 alive ppl, but still good job, so cool.

​As I can see it will remain 10 lvl difference :ph34r:

​ofc, we are down by levels/online and u have a big number advantage.

in this video biz party had tyr+sws+bish+th, this is not party. but we are not emo-moders and we give a fight. 

u are bigger then us by numbers, u cant denie it. and your recruitment politics make your zerg get bigger thery fast.

we dont complain that we are low lvl and bad online, we want u to enterpret things how they really are.

​Can u fuking explain me this part every time i see? CS we are less, mass pvp we are less. Even u agree that you have +20 ppl and u still manage to talk that we are more. wtf. Lol now incoming "we have boxes". Yea and we dont, we always every party 9 ppl online. And u know what? We dont even buy PA, we have perma activity 24/7 so we dont use it. We dont waste our real life money, not like hwarang which is in your side. oxoxoxxoo

​talking about real money, i guess rok does the same. asians :)

i didnt say we where more people, we are less people.

u dont know sh1t bro, lvl advantage comes from online adv. ones we killed at start of prime ganja and co, their sws laughed that they where farming fro 10h and after we go to sleep(3h prime time) they will log and continue. im not saying that 100+ in your ally are nolife, its ok if 40 are.

loved all those newbs shouting in chat after winning pvp

u just are not used to win

Oh, so proud to be at your Honor cp video. Such an honor placing this pvp versus my party :)
~10lvl difference, and 4v9 alive ppl, but still good job, so cool.

​As I can see it will remain 10 lvl difference :ph34r:

​ofc, we are down by levels/online and u have a big number advantage.

in this video biz party had tyr+sws+bish+th, this is not party. but we are not emo-moders and we give a fight. 

u are bigger then us by numbers, u cant denie it. and your recruitment politics make your zerg get bigger thery fast.

we dont complain that we are low lvl and bad online, we want u to enterpret things how they really are.

​no, it was equal numbers LULULLLL

​u didnt even read the text

i dont trash the vid

btw, u guys are just not used to win. u are happy that u won with equal numbers, when u had lvl advantage.

we have only 1 party 70-76, its no even full 72+, in top 100 u have 3 to 1 advantage. 

with this adv u must win all pvp

p.s. good vid

​Oh boy i cant hold wihtouth quites. Top is 100 people. 100/3 is 33 people. 33 people is 3 parties and 6 ppl. Just wtf bro ?

​its for statistic, if u have more 72+ it means u have more 70 and so on. without china we are less even on siege, that means we are 175 vs 110 and avg lvl is like 71 vs 66.

guys, u had to dominate months ago when u got from 90 to 200 people on siege, but your leader is stupid.

im not here to complain, we can stop it right now :)

just saying that when we win its an intelligent move, when u win its an athletic move. you win because of level, and we win because of supreme mind(not 100% of pvp).

we know its our bad that we low, but u cant ask from people to play more.

i dont trash the vid

btw, u guys are just not used to win. u are happy that u won with equal numbers, when u had lvl advantage.

we have only 1 party 70-76, its no even full 72+, in top 100 u have 3 to 1 advantage. 

p.s. good vid

​Oh boy i cant hold wihtouth quites. Top is 100 people. 100/3 is 33 people. 33 people is 3 parties and 6 ppl. Just wtf bro ?

​3 to 1 the way u count, u need to split it to 4 parts, not 3, but even then when someone says 3 to 1 advantage, he means for every 3 chars u have, we have 1 (idk if its true or not, i dont really care), so for example if u have 30 ppl in top 100, that would mean we have 10

about pvps, i am really sad that someone with 16k HP+CP pool can make dmg with aoe skill much better than my archer, with such a low reuse, but i guess thats game ;) what i can say is that at money room pvp, we were hella boxed ( i guess u noticed and thats why u didnt put it), but we got 2 more active ppl and said "hey, lets try to go pvp with them again", and we managed to kill some of your guys eventho we were rebuffing at that moment, which was our bad, however after that we said "lets try it again, maybe we can do better this time", but we got smashed once again, coz archer were so squishy and this warrior crits hurts a lot, but at least we didnt give up or PRed in those fights ^^ also the later 2 pt vs 2 pt was more enjoyable by me, but i guess that will appear in some of our videos :P 

still, keep up posting pvp videos, its always good for server to see different kind of PoVs from different sides, at least its not same class all over again :) 

i dont trash the vid

p.s. good vid

​3 to 1 the way u count, u need to split it to 4 parts, not 3, but even then when someone says 3 to 1 advantage, he means for every 3 chars u have, we have 1 (idk if its true or not, i dont really care), so for example if u have 30 ppl in top 100, that would mean we have 10

about pvps, i am really sad that someone with 16k HP+CP pool can make dmg with aoe skill much better than my archer, with such a low reuse, but i guess thats game ;) what i can say is that at money room pvp, we were hella boxed ( i guess u noticed and thats why u didnt put it), but we got 2 more active ppl and said "hey, lets try to go pvp with them again", and we managed to kill some of your guys eventho we were rebuffing at that moment, which was our bad, however after that we said "lets try it again, maybe we can do better this time", but we got smashed once again, coz archer were so squishy and this warrior crits hurts a lot, but at least we didnt give up or PRed in those fights ^^ also the later 2 pt vs 2 pt was more enjoyable by me, but i guess that will appear in some of our videos :P 

still, keep up posting pvp videos, its always good for server to see different kind of PoVs from different sides, at least its not same class all over again :) 

​i didnt even notice the thing with 100/3 ))

i counted 60vig/20perk in top 100

​My bad for first part, i thought its 1:3 33%.

u dont know sh1t bro, lvl advantage comes from online adv. ones we killed at start of prime ganja and co, their sws laughed that they where farming fro 10h and after we go to sleep(3h prime time) they will log and continue. im not saying that 100+ in your ally are nolife, its ok if 40 are.

​Thats the point that we play more>we have higher levels, but most important is that most of cp plays at the same time and it is just funny when u write in loa that our ally can close loa one day or smth, we have like 3 pts in abg always and so on, we dont see interest to close loa most of time, because ABG overall is better exp/adena(not parts). And lets just stop this flames with higher level higher amount of ppl bla bla. U forgot very big thing, most of us is fighters. We will see how this CS goes, we have some archers now.

GL HF cheers.

​My bad for first part, i thought its 1:3 33%.

​Thats the point that we play more>we have higher levels, but most important is that most of cp plays at the same time and it is just funny when u write in loa that our ally can close loa one day or smth, we have like 3 pts in abg always and so on, we dont see interest to close loa most of time, because ABG overall is better exp/adena(not parts). And lets just stop this flames with higher level higher amount of ppl bla bla. U forgot very big thing, most of us is fighters. We will see how this CS goes, we have some archers now.

GL HF cheers.

​well u have 5 pt in loa and 3 in abg, doesnt it mean u are more?:)

ABG is better because its easy farm.

does this archer statement mean u are loving ad and fishfood?:)

i dont trash the vid

p.s. good vid

​I used the one that i considered best fight out of the 3 ones. First one was as u said a bit unfair,but last one was good too.

How can any wickedsick member say a word about this video, that actually shows some decent big fights (not ganks), after also watching the video Nirvana posted days ago (ya know.. ganking pve parties 5-10 levels below half-boxed/afk with a full CP 71-76) is beyond my mind...

And you know what ? No one from the enemy ally went there on Nirvana's thread to talk shit about it, even tho anyone with half-decent l2 knowledge knows it is shitty video material and weak gameplay, so grow up cuz it is just a game.

Great video Warpole, keep it up.

• Like 1

Ok guys hello,don't want to quote all this sh1t, but for koukou warpole soilmonkey and other retards here, in you won 1 pvp per month, good job, next day you were Ez rekt when we had equal pvp setup, not 4 ppl biZZ and lowbie archers and only 1 high lvl CP not even full, nice its our gift for you to make 1 good video per month Gl hf, and sure to type retarded oh oh oh in chat, about ABG PRO FARM, was ganking abg whole week 2-4 hour per day and 85% was InSta PR when we gank 4-5 ppl vs full party, you can see some of them on trillville movie, other 5% was good fights, and 10% Hal fight then you PR sometimes even 2 PTs PR from 1 full PT good ABG control, very nice, proud of you guys. For you control is.. Pr... Log camera.. They are not here to make us PR again ok go farm.. Oh nope they on tp.. PR ... Camera ... Gg, once it was so many EE in your party that we killed 2 of them and you still somehow PR Jesus...

For Progressive especially you have brain cancer, really totally retarded absolutely no sense in your post, not even 1% of brain usage , only monkey/donkey shouts and OH OH OH, maybe your ally typed it in chat cause finally sometimes you are putting off Soils dildos from asses and then OH OH Oh finally it is over? Donno.. But gg.

Juan by the way.. BSOE again:(((

i dont trash the vid

p.s. good vid

​I used the one that i considered best fight out of the 3 ones. First one was as u said a bit unfair,but last one was good too.

About fight versus uchi CP let me tell you real life story my little poor WL archers has zero Dps on melee full of doom heave 69lvl pt archers (even 76lvl) vs 75 lvl melee. So maybe in your retaded pink world it's pro pure skill to kill not even full pt archers.. But sorry nope. But you can be still proud of you, also you can test vs awakenretard GvG and you will see it will be 100/100 wins.. Also in LoA no chance to kite , for archers.. It's mobs everywhere and gg.

How can any wickedsick member say a word about this video, that actually shows some decent big fights (not ganks), after also watching the video Nirvana posted days ago (ya know.. ganking pve parties 5-10 levels below half-boxed/afk with a full CP 71-76) is beyond my mind...

And you know what ? No one from the enemy ally went there on Nirvana's thread to talk shit about it, even tho anyone with half-decent l2 knowledge knows it is shitty video material and weak gameplay, so grow up cuz it is just a game.

​71-76, nirvana 70 wtf?:)

our ally fights against 5-10+ lvls all the time.

we dont complain, because we have more decent wins then vig, this fights is in weekend when our ally doesnt play. we had 2 arcehrs cp 62 lvl and biz party had 4 active. 

man, u try to show how smart u are. the thing is u are not thinking big, u think about yourself how its hard for u to farm and high lvls gank u. in total we have worse online, u dont know how is it when your ally has 10 ppl online and enemy has 2-3 farm parties in abg and loa.

l2 knowledge:))) if u had l2 knowledge u would not complain.

in this vid a WL with range aoe hits more then our DD with a double shot. but its ok, u dont have l2 knowledge.

i dont trash the vid

p.s. good vid

About fight versus uchi CP let me tell you real life story my little poor WL archers has zero Dps on melee full of doom heave 69lvl pt archers (even 76lvl) vs 75 lvl melee. So maybe in your retaded pink world it's pro pure skill to kill not even full pt archers.. But sorry nope. But you can be still proud of you, also you can test vs awakenretard GvG and you will see it will be 100/100 wins.. Also in LoA no chance to kite , for archers.. It's mobs everywhere and gg.

​l2 knowledge, they have it.

​71-76, nirvana 70 wtf?:)

our ally fights against 5-10+ lvls all the time.

we dont complain, because we have more decent wins then vig, this fights is in weekend when our ally doesnt play. we had 2 arcehrs cp 62 lvl and biz party had 4 active. 

man, u try to show how smart u are. the thing is u are not thinking big, u think about yourself how its hard for u to farm and high lvls gank u. in total we have worse online, u dont know how is it when your ally has 10 ppl online and enemy has 2-3 farm parties in abg and loa.

l2 knowledge:))) if u had l2 knowledge u would not complain.

in this vid a WL with range aoe hits more then our DD with a double shot. but its ok, u dont have l2 knowledge.

Oh but you have no idea how much i know about that, im from America, my ally is very inactive during this timezone while you guys put 2 to 3 parties in AB alone. In fact getting randomly PK'd by ws members while lvling up as a random in this timezone is the reason i chose to play with Vigi. But hey i know nothing right? Only driver knows.. LOL.

And by the way, you are the one who only see yourself and your CP and think that your ally works just like you. TFD was mixing like 3 CPS in one party yesterday in AB... "ah but we only farm in CP and log off when it is over", dream on buddy.

I'm not complaining at all, just laughing at you guys crying about this video, when in reality anyone with a brain knows it is 1000x better than the video footage Nirvana showed on his video and no one went there to cry about him adding those crappy ganks into a video.

.... Plays in a warrior party, never reported critical bugs, complains about enemy Warlord video. Funny shit.

​u think small, 1 random party when you all ally holds on randoms, that was the point. stop to think small, u tell me about 10 people when we play in total 300vs300

i guess u got pk because farmed with war

nobody said nirvana video was consistend. my opinion is that recorded pvp are not even good at all, because they will show only wins, but its fun to watch.

video isnt better, in nirvana vid they smashed 9vs9 against party of 75 lvl. in nirvana cp only cloudy is 76, rest are 70-72.

about the bugs, i dont see the point. when i mentioned that warpole hits hard the point was that he is 75 and we had 2 party of 62. u just make 2 aoe hits and win, i dont see the skill.

i listened to a lot of podcasts about l2 classic, and guys say that no matter how skilled u are it depends on level. we dont complain that we lose, our wars cant take it while winning, they are not used to win and they make it up like they got a big win, like they won by skill. u see only this video, but next 2 days we dominated and nobody said sh1t in all chat to troll vigi. this is called class.

p.s. if u cant argue, please dont. dont put words that i dont say. i didnt say im smart or know something. everywhere u wrote that u know sh1t and u have l2 knowledge, i just point out that its not true. please dont point out things that i didnt said if u feel u lose argue.

Bro, it is like the opposite of what you say. You have YOUR one party that only farms with eachother. The entire rest of your alliance make mixed farm parties, rofl.

And about PKs, not really, i farmed just with a small group of friends as randoms, it first started with z0z trying to drop our items, and when we started defending ourselves instead of just picking up drop from tank, suddenly there would be 2 parties coming from top spot/hill to PK us, kinda funny how much they care about lvl 58 randoms actually, to have 15 people 68+ running at our 4 guys to PK we could only laugh. Ofc in the following days they would just come by and pk anyway, z0z or no z0z, as if WE did something wrong hahahaha. I dont give a fuck tho, im glad that happened cuz i love my ally choice.

On Nirvana video my pve parties get ganked like 3-4 times, many boxes or afk people not even reacting and he puts them all on video. We fought them once on the road, destroyed them without a single death, and even got a PL armor +6 from one of those pk archers. So the actual fight he wont put on video of course, since he lost hahahhaha. PS: not a single 70 or higher on our party that day. 

Blablabla podcast? really ? You guys are salty losers, you can't accept that you lose fights, you just have to come here and type a bunch of excuses for every single fight. Pure forum propaganda. Never go full stiba tho.

And man your english comprehension level is quite low, since ur prime time lasts only 30minutes you might as well start studying some english instead of wasting time on forum.

• Like 1

Bro, it is like the opposite of what you say. You have YOUR one party that only farms with eachother. The entire rest of your alliance make mixed farm parties, rofl.

And about PKs, not really, i farmed just with a small group of friends as randoms, it first started with z0z trying to drop our items, and when we started defending ourselves instead of just picking up drop from tank, suddenly there would be 2 parties coming from top spot/hill to PK us, kinda funny how much they care about lvl 58 randoms actually, to have 15 people 68+ running at our 4 guys to PK we could only laugh. Ofc in the following days they would just come by and pk anyway, z0z or no z0z, as if WE did something wrong hahahaha. I dont give a fuck tho, im glad that happened cuz i love my ally choice.

On Nirvana video my pve parties get ganked like 3-4 times, many boxes or afk people not even reacting and he puts them all on video. We fought them once on the road, destroyed them without a single death, and even got a PL armor +6 from one of those pk archers. So the actual fight he wont put on video of course, since he lost hahahhaha. PS: not a single 70 or higher on our party that day. 

Blablabla podcast? really ? You guys are salty losers, you can't accept that you lose fights, you just have to come here and type a bunch of excuses for every single fight. Pure forum propaganda. Never go full stiba tho.

And man your english comprehension level is quite low, since ur prime time lasts only 30minutes you might as well start studying some english instead of wasting time on forum.

​I like this guy

​u lost argument. u talking about same thing again and again. pl armor, 3 times gank, 58 lvl, u glad u vigi. we talk about server politics, not about newbs.

u didnt read what i said, i read and understand u. u are thinking only about yourself and know only what happens to u, nobody cares about u.

u got so mad u even got to the grammar. 

i dont have  problem to lose, u dont even know what happens daily. u talk without knowing wich makes u a sh1t talker

wow, whats up with salty angry kids, give warpole a break :D he made video of pvps he enjoyed and won, who cares about condition, ofc not everybody will like it

and cóuld u all pls stop reporting and banning ppl on forum for random flames? are u kids playing in sandbox trying to pretend u are offended by words "u have never heard"?

Look guys(EtoRazEtoDva),as i said before and i hope u gave the effort to at least read previous comments. I don't post this video  to have a flaming festival around. You don't like the fights np,opinion accepted. I already explained why i put this fight against archers,no need to repeat myself. If u really saw the video and not just fast forward u can see that i aim on your 75-76 lvl pt until their mages are dead,because they are the high threats. Then ofc i will hit archers daggers elpys or whatever has wartag above their heads.

Next 2 days we got easily rekt,so what? I still had a lot of fun. And i give credit to your mage pt,because in one fight i get so hardly focused by pinkcake,morde and no dmg from other guys. I suppose they saw the video and recognized i have to die. But still i don't see any flaming comment by them.

• Like 2

You seem very nervous for someone who actually believes he won the super internet argument (on what planet that happened???).  :D

​u started with putting out words i didnt say, now u say im nervous.

i told u things and u didnt respond. my point in this topic was that wars cant take a win, but u continue talking about your newbie problems and struggles on server. i talk about server politics and u talk about random ganks. i guess its obvious that u are a minion who just talks and doesnt want to hear sh1t.

Look guys(EtoRazEtoDva),as i said before and i hope u gave the effort to at least read previous comments. I don't post this video  to have a flaming festival around. You don't like the fights np,opinion accepted. I already explained why i put this fight against archers,no need to repeat myself. If u really saw the video and not just fast forward u can see that i aim on your 75-76 lvl pt until their mages are dead,because they are the high threats. Then ofc i will hit archers daggers elpys or whatever has wartag above their heads.

Next 2 days we got easily rekt,so what? I still had a lot of fun. And i give credit to your mage pt,because in one fight i get so hardly focused by pinkcake,morde and no dmg from other guys. I suppose they saw the video and recognized i have to die. But still i don't see any flaming comment by them.

​i mentioned that good vid, i dont compain about the pvp. your newbs cant stop complaining about abg ganks and their life struggles.

some random newb telling me about our wars in loa, when he farms abg and sees only randoms or 2-4 ppl wars

You seem very nervous for someone who actually believes he won the super internet argument (on what planet that happened???).  :D

​u started with putting out words i didnt say, now u say im nervous.

i told u things and u didnt respond. my point in this topic was that wars cant take a win, but u continue talking about your newbie problems and struggles on server. i talk about server politics and u talk about random ganks. i guess its obvious that u are a minion who just talks and doesnt want to hear sh1t.

You talk about how you are so good for handling the struggle 10 online against 2-3 parties. I say i deal with that on a daily basis and you just shut up about it. 

You say you guys only farm with CP on that other thread, i tell you that your entire alliance makes mixed parties (can ask modoy for example about his AB party yday, just another mixed pve party, nothing wrong with that) and you just shut up about it.

When you say this video isnt better than Nirvana's i'll just assume you're trolling.

You lose LOA fights, you say you just had broken CPs and that's why you lost. You win LOA fights you're just gonna say that you fought 15 full CPs and won if we say anything about those fights (but reality is, we don't care about making arguments about those, we fight to help ally ofc but also for fun even if we don't have full CPs online, i go to these fights very often in 3-5 members parties, as long as i have some buffs and at least 1 sws or bd boxed or not i'm in).

Then comes here typing like a teenager that you won the internet argument ? AHAHAHA, you don't even know what you are saying anymore. 

You live in a fucking dreamland buddy, come back to Earth.