Warpole

Honor CP Warlord POV #2

Oh, so proud to be at your Honor cp video. Such an honor placing this pvp versus my party :)
~10lvl difference, and 4v9 alive ppl, but still good job, so cool.

​Hello there!!!! we were 6 active  ppl on this fight!!! Have nice day :

I had to put one more video, because i didn't wanna cut song in half. It happened to be this one. Everybody have boxes on most pvps,but still GF.

Oh, so proud to be at your Honor cp video. Such an honor placing this pvp versus my party :)

​Hello there!!!! we were 6 active  ppl on this fight!!! Have nice day :

​Actually yes, 6ppl, my bad

​heh but if your cp attack ~10 lvl difference its be cool :) and this your problem to have afk ppl :) and rly look what video you add to forum than cry :)

gg Guys :) Koukou how i learn you ;p remember !! first mass than mass ;p

• Like 1

very nice and exponentian video, which shows one more time, that perkunas and aliexpress team always lose battle under equal conditions
part 1 is excellent ^_^

I love how you can stun people you haven't even targeted once in the fight for 20+sec. On a more serious note you guys have really leveled up in the past 4 months i haven't played, it's not fun when u are perma cc-ed and I can't fight back yet :P

​As I can see it will remain 10 lvl difference :ph34r:

• Like 1

loved all those newbs shouting in chat after winning pvp

u just are not used to win

​ofc, we are down by levels/online and u have a big number advantage.

in this video biz party had tyr+sws+bish+th, this is not party. but we are not emo-moders and we give a fight. 

u are bigger then us by numbers, u cant denie it. and your recruitment politics make your zerg get bigger thery fast.

we dont complain that we are low lvl and bad online, we want u to enterpret things how they really are.

in this video biz party had tyr+sws+bish+th, this is not party. but we are not emo-moders and we give a fight. 

u are bigger then us by numbers, u cant denie it. and your recruitment politics make your zerg get bigger thery fast.

we dont complain that we are low lvl and bad online, we want u to enterpret things how they really are.

​no, it was equal numbers LULULLLL

very nice and exponentian video, which shows one more time, that perkunas and aliexpress team always lose battle under equal conditions
part 1 is excellent ^_^

​there are no equal conditions. when we win its an intelligent move, when vigi wins its an athletic move.

easy to see who is more skilled, pvp tournament on test server with same lvls and equip. there u will see that more then half of vigi have their hands grow from ass

btw, such characters like u dont really have an opinion, u are one of those sheeps that talk same sh1t that saies their leader or just trashed enemy.

​u didnt even read the text

i dont trash the vid

btw, u guys are just not used to win. u are happy that u won with equal numbers, when u had lvl advantage.

we have only 1 party 70-76, its no even full 72+, in top 100 u have 3 to 1 advantage. 

with this adv u must win all pvp

p.s. good vid

​heh but if your cp attack ~10 lvl difference its be cool :) and this your problem to have afk ppl :) and rly look what video you add to forum than cry :)

gg Guys :) Koukou how i learn you ;p remember !! first mass than mass ;p

​So about my videos tell me, whats wrong with them?

​only 2ppl in my pt, can be somehow equal with your guys, but still low levels comparing with this party

In the last fight we are equally numbered, in the 3rd +1 pt for our side. And about recruitment i haven't seen any recent topic about that from our side. Still the last days we have good fight no matter who wins. 

P.S.  For those who come here with flaming intentions, pls go to another topic.

In the last fight we are equally numbered, in the 3rd +1 pt for our side. And about recruitment i haven't seen any recent topic about that from our side. Still the last days we have good fight no matter who wins. 

​u can easy compare what u call flame with the trash that is writen here.

your dogs like in chat after pvp are talking sh1t, we just analize and compare.

man, u are so proud that u won with equal numbers:)))

p.s. i already said nice vid

i'm proud with my ally even if we lose, the p.s. sentence was not pointing at u actually. I simply said it to avoid future flaming comments.

​who cares bro, respect people who say GF no matter what and ignore the retards who are looking to win a fight only to flame.

• Like 1

​Can u fuking explain me this part every time i see? CS we are less, mass pvp we are less. Even u agree that you have +20 ppl and u still manage to talk that we are more. wtf. Lol now incoming "we have boxes". Yea and we dont, we always every party 9 ppl online. And u know what? We dont even buy PA, we have perma activity 24/7 so we dont use it. We dont waste our real life money, not like hwarang which is in your side. oxoxoxxoo

​Driver bro stop spam enough!! we lost the really action ( video) make a topic about flames after the fight!! Oh Oh Oh :D btw guys gf

part 1 is excellent ^_^

​there are no equal conditions. when we win its an intelligent move, when vigi wins its an athletic move.

easy to see who is more skilled, pvp tournament on test server with same lvls and equip. there u will see that more then half of vigi have their hands grow from ass

btw, such characters like u dont really have an opinion, u are one of those sheeps that talk same sh1t that saies their leader or just trashed enemy.

​Im up for this 9v9. Same gear same level, build to choose.

​u didnt even read the text

i dont trash the vid

btw, u guys are just not used to win. u are happy that u won with equal numbers, when u had lvl advantage.

we have only 1 party 70-76, its no even full 72+, in top 100 u have 3 to 1 advantage. 

with this adv u must win all pvp

p.s. good vid

​Oh boy i cant hold wihtouth quites. Top is 100 people. 100/3 is 33 people. 33 people is 3 parties and 6 ppl. Just wtf bro ?