Warpole

Honor CP Warlord POV #2

You seem very nervous for someone who actually believes he won the super internet argument (on what planet that happened???).  :D

​u started with putting out words i didnt say, now u say im nervous.

i told u things and u didnt respond. my point in this topic was that wars cant take a win, but u continue talking about your newbie problems and struggles on server. i talk about server politics and u talk about random ganks. i guess its obvious that u are a minion who just talks and doesnt want to hear sh1t.

You talk about how you are so good for handling the struggle 10 online against 2-3 parties. I say i deal with that on a daily basis and you just shut up about it. 

You say you guys only farm with CP on that other thread, i tell you that your entire alliance makes mixed parties (can ask modoy for example about his AB party yday, just another mixed pve party, nothing wrong with that) and you just shut up about it.

When you say this video isnt better than Nirvana's i'll just assume you're trolling.

You lose LOA fights, you say you just had broken CPs and that's why you lost. You win LOA fights you're just gonna say that you fought 15 full CPs and won if we say anything about those fights (but reality is, we don't care about making arguments about those, we fight to help ally ofc but also for fun even if we don't have full CPs online, i go to these fights very often in 3-5 members parties, as long as i have some buffs and at least 1 sws or bd boxed or not i'm in).

Then comes here typing like a teenager that you won the internet argument ? AHAHAHA, you don't even know what you are saying anymore. 

You live in a fucking dreamland buddy, come back to Earth.

"​u started with putting out words i didnt say, now u say im nervous.

i told u things and u didnt respond. my point in this topic was that wars cant take a win, but u continue talking about your newbie problems and struggles on server. i talk about server politics and u talk about random ganks. i guess its obvious that u are a minion who just talks and doesnt want to hear sh1t."

stop quoting me, start to come to loa and watch every day fights.

p.s. i didnt read your sh1t, u cant tell me nothing new. u tell the same story.

It was much easier than I thought, since there's no GM-Forum arround here, you just /ignorelist driver-etorasdasjkdndfdgh-datplays and your life is better. Sometimes i'm close to Options->Show this post but i'm not doing the mistake, let them talk to theirselves.

It was much easier than I thought, since there's no GM-Forum arround here, you just /ignorelist driver-etorasdasjkdndfdgh-datplays and your life is better. Sometimes i'm close to Options->Show this post but i'm not doing the mistake, let them talk to theirselves.

​do it, because u cant win argue. go report that elpy have to much hp or something like that.

your minions will work here. take your minions to loa pvp so they at least know what is happening every day.

p.s. i have respect to my wars, i troll only those who show they are smart. when we lose, we say that we lost.

You seem very nervous for someone who actually believes he won the super internet argument (on what planet that happened???).  :D

i told u things and u didnt respond. my point in this topic was that wars cant take a win, but u continue talking about your newbie problems and struggles on server. i talk about server politics and u talk about random ganks. i guess its obvious that u are a minion who just talks and doesnt want to hear sh1t.​

You say you guys only farm with CP on that other thread, i tell you that your entire alliance makes mixed parties (can ask modoy for example about his AB party yday, just another mixed pve party, nothing wrong with that) and you just shut up about it.

​it started with me, triilville and enchantes ganging abg with 3 ppl in pt, but rolan cp was kind enough to let me leech for some time coz they had free slot, i wouldnt really call that mixed pt, even in fights i was really late to them coz i was semi-afk

also i am random in wickedsick ally :D but when i xp, i either xp solo or if i xp with pt, its 99% time uchiha cp, i rarely join any other pt

Stfu monkey nobody cares about your opinion here, your assliker ally already typed here enough /summon more soil dildos plz. 

For warpole. You have been focused by mages cause only mages can heart you much as I said, idiot your are WL archers and melee cannot burst you. Jesus somebody explain him some l2 knowledge. Btw pink doesn't know eng. if you want Zorg here ask him :)

​I know who can burst me and who not, that's actually the reason i use +4 wit dye the last 3 months. I hope u know the effects. All i say is that in the fights i post they don't even try to burst me. But,in the next 2 days they did with 100% success. 

I have seen these things a lot of times , the last 3 months i played here i had constantly 5/9 members of my cp online , we had to box 2 or 3 chars each to farm LOA aoe which was the most horrible experience i have and also we made random parties for pvp without dances or healer most of the time.

But every damn time in forum i was told that i am 5+ levels in front of those people. Well its not enemies problem if you cant xp. If you dont have the time to xp or you cant do it go play a pvp server , classic is all about xp and "nolifers" as some people call them.

I never understood that , better than me = nolifer , worse than me =noob , you guys play a game and you talk about smart and idiot , well its not something you should be that proud of , this game only needs experience not high IQ. 

Warpole is one of the coolest guys i have met here , love your video :) 

Relax and have fun , both sides have good and stupid people , you dont need to flame just cause someone belongs to the other side.

Cyu in a month again :D

i told u things and u didnt respond. my point in this topic was that wars cant take a win, but u continue talking about your newbie problems and struggles on server. i talk about server politics and u talk about random ganks. i guess its obvious that u are a minion who just talks and doesnt want to hear sh1t.

You talk about how you are so good for handling the struggle 10 online against 2-3 parties. I say i deal with that on a daily basis and you just shut up about it. 

When you say this video isnt better than Nirvana's i'll just assume you're trolling.

You lose LOA fights, you say you just had broken CPs and that's why you lost. You win LOA fights you're just gonna say that you fought 15 full CPs and won if we say anything about those fights (but reality is, we don't care about making arguments about those, we fight to help ally ofc but also for fun even if we don't have full CPs online, i go to these fights very often in 3-5 members parties, as long as i have some buffs and at least 1 sws or bd boxed or not i'm in).

Then comes here typing like a teenager that you won the internet argument ? AHAHAHA, you don't even know what you are saying anymore. 

You live in a fucking dreamland buddy, come back to Earth.

"​u started with putting out words i didnt say, now u say im nervous.

i told u things and u didnt respond. my point in this topic was that wars cant take a win, but u continue talking about your newbie problems and struggles on server. i talk about server politics and u talk about random ganks. i guess its obvious that u are a minion who just talks and doesnt want to hear sh1t."

stop quoting me, start to come to loa and watch every day fights.

p.s. i didnt read your sh1t, u cant tell me nothing new. u tell the same story.

Sorry for not responding to trash talk that makes no sense. "Enemies can't take a win" lmfao... and to call that politics talk? wtf HAHAHAHAH, where did you people find this guy, same place as the monkey ??

You think you are better for having bizzquit shouting at your ears to not say anything on chat after every damn fight (source: youtube) ??? Get off your high shoes son, and grow up. You flame 24/7 on forum and act like people cant flame once after winning a fight in game, that makes no sense whatsoever.

see ya

*drops mic*

Stfu monkey nobody cares about your opinion here, your assliker ally already typed here enough /summon more soil dildos plz. 

For warpole. You have been focused by mages cause only mages can heart you much as I said, idiot your are WL archers and melee cannot burst you. Jesus somebody explain him some l2 knowledge. Btw pink doesn't know eng. if you want Zorg here ask him :)

​I know who can burst me and who not, that's actually the reason i use +4 wit dye the last 3 months. I hope u know the effects. All i say is that in the fights i post they don't even try to burst me. But,in the next 2 days they did with 100% success. 

Ok now I realize what's your problem.. You think that you are pro rembo.. Solo carry fights.. Mmm, ok. Now once again I will tell you why this happened. At this shit video we were less, much less then you and lowbies archer 62-5 cannot do sh1t vs all of you, at least now. So you were good front line and your mages can Ez rekt everything.. You can notice it on blue messages who was killing mostly. Next day we had decent front line and also our higher lvl archers, so we had "pure fight"(c) SOil, and our mages can easy focus on killing you, that's all. But I know that you can see only rage and flame and troll in my posts, but you are happy with so low achievements that I can't even see at this bullshit, every decent pvp for you was lost. But this Ez fight for u insta posted on forum, but look if every time we won you mass pvp we would post video... It will be million pvp video topics.. Just L2P man.. All your fights in this video was Ez not even hard... Look at your nooby BP how the fuck he is 75 he lost EE twice not even one time heal her .. Then died himself rushing archers...so pro honor CP. just cannot see at this trash. But sya here next month we will let you win once again to post here some EPIC WIN FIGHT.

at least this WL didn't bsoe...

Ok now I realize what's your problem.. You think that you are pro rembo.. Solo carry fights.. Mmm, ok. Now once again I will tell you why this happened. At this shit video we were less, much less then you and lowbies archer 62-5 cannot do sh1t vs all of you, at least now. So you were good front line and your mages can Ez rekt everything.. You can notice it on blue messages who was killing mostly. Next day we had decent front line and also our higher lvl archers, so we had "pure fight"(c) SOil, and our mages can easy focus on killing you, that's all. But I know that you can see only rage and flame and troll in my posts, but you are happy with so low achievements that I can't even see at this bullshit, every decent pvp for you was lost. But this Ez fight for u insta posted on forum, but look if every time we won you mass pvp we would post video... It will be million pvp video topics.. Just L2P man.. All your fights in this video was Ez not even hard... Look at your nooby BP how the fuck he is 75 he lost EE twice not even one time heal her .. Then died himself rushing archers...so pro honor CP. just cannot see at this trash. But sya here next month we will let you win once again to post here some EPIC WIN FIGHT.

​btw i played ur bishop and ofc i dont habe expirience for this! but im still tell you Oh Oh Oh

​Man, how can you know me? I am sure we never spoke ingame. I could trashtalk say bullshits too. But i don't because i don't know u. I prefer to do it only on people that i personally know,just because i know their boundaries.

​Man, how can you know me? I am sure we never spoke ingame. I could trashtalk say bullshits too. But i don't because i don't know u. I prefer to do it only on people that i personally know,just because i know their boundaries.​

Its all about what you typed and what you did on videos (Or your brain is working apart of your hands). Your have tooooo high self-esteem. Its even bigger then Empire State Building. Buit as i said in prev. post you are just high lvl noob.

I have seen these things a lot of times , the last 3 months i played here i had constantly 5/9 members of my cp online , we had to box 2 or 3 chars each to farm LOA aoe which was the most horrible experience i have and also we made random parties for pvp without dances or healer most of the time.

But every damn time in forum i was told that i am 5+ levels in front of those people. Well its not enemies problem if you cant xp. If you dont have the time to xp or you cant do it go play a pvp server , classic is all about xp and "nolifers" as some people call them.

I never understood that , better than me = nolifer , worse than me =noob , you guys play a game and you talk about smart and idiot , well its not something you should be that proud of , this game only needs experience not high IQ. 

Warpole is one of the coolest guys i have met here , love your video :) 

Relax and have fun , both sides have good and stupid people , you dont need to flame just cause someone belongs to the other side.

Cyu in a month again :D

​true, this is why i dont play. i dont have time to play in top party, i dont like to be middle.

we dont say its bad to play a lot, we play 5-6 all the time. the point is that they try to tell us that they are skilled, its not us telling them they are newbs.

i know soil makes it to boost morale in ally. he told his ally that we are low lvl because res with simple scrolls in pvp and in one day whymonday lost 53%. i dont know if they understand how much more they play. we are 71 lvl 3.4kkk exp. at 75 u have 5.3kkk and we saw how many % has warpole. we do 15-20kk per 3h prime with pvp ofc.

the biggest selfesteem have ES, they think they are ELITE:DD

when i watched th3mage video, wich he recorded between 71 and 73 lvl(saw % between fights), all pvp he could record in this timeline was like 7-8min. this newbs gank afk with full parties or fight 2pt vs 1pt and record

they call their videos most popular.

lin and th3mage videos give cancer to my eyes.

just told my opinion on ES clan, where even high lvl cant help them win a pvp