• Spinning Slasher,
  • Hammer Crush,
  • Fatal Strike,
  • Triple Slash,
  • Burning Fist,
  • Soul Breaker.

- Fixed Lightning strike land rate.

Why this?

Check stun shot as well, shouldn't make crit. Also LS delay is important!

​stun shot never crits and double shot has it in description if u want to know about archer skills

also maybe u wanna check FC? i think it should never crit but, but, u know the rest^_^

• Like 1

:DDDDDDDDD cry topic. Just fixed a bug, face facts

also maybe u wanna check FC? i think it should never crit but, but, u know the rest^_^

Priceless coment. Cant fix ur class. "FIX" others ;) 

Nah if you wanna do it right, don't make the half job of it. Who is crying? If it has to be this way I agree with it.

i ment creator of topic and agree to fix all bugs, but it needs some time, cant be done in 1 day. Especially when they have not ime cos working on 2.0

Nah if you wanna do it right, don't make the half job of it. Who is crying? If it has to be this way I agree with it.

​what half job? i took warrior classes, and tested every single skill they had, where do u see half job? maybe u missed i am just another player, same like u, what i do tho is when i see something suspicious, i take my time, search for videos from official, test things here, compare and report if its bugged, maybe thats why i am also low lvl, but i doubt u know how long something like this can take

if u feel like this is half done, u can go research other classes u dont play as well and show us how to do it, i will be just glad (not pun intended) if someone else will try actively find bugs, but proper way, not "QQ this sure cannto work like this, pls nerf"

cuz they were not meant to crit.

I'm not expert here but I think there is no magic spell/nuke description that specifies critic chance neither. I always assumed any skill have a chance of critical by default and skill descriptions were just poorly written.

Anyways, it's a bit sad for destroyers, since, I think (I don't play destro), this leaves almost all their skills without critical.

Have this been tested in ALL classes?

I'm not expert here but I think there is no magic spell/nuke description that specifies critic chance neither. I always assumed any skill have a chance of critical by default and skill descriptions were just poorly written.

Anyways, it's a bit sad for destroyers, since, I think (I don't play destro), this leaves almost all their skills without critical.

​mage skills dont have critical in description by default, they never had, and now on classic even DoT debuffs can crit (even if its not in description), but its was showed it works like that on officlal

on 90% i am sure i tested all skills on warriors, also archer skills dont crit except double shot (which is right) and FC (which shouldnt), and dagger skills (tested deadly blow, mortal blow, sting)

and yeah, atm destroyer doesnt have any skill which crits, but having 3 fast casted skill being able to crit for 3-4k was pretty imba

Ye stun shot is normal, I remember was doing criticals so I was wrong on that. Maaan, im not a kind of exp machine that farming all day if you think of that. Ofc i searched/asked for skills,items,stuff etc too and I'll do the same from wiki site.

​mage skills dont have critical in description by default, they never had, and now on classic even DoT debuffs can crit (even if its not in description), but its was showed it works like that on officlal

on 90% i am sure i tested all skills on warriors, also archer skills dont crit except double shot (which is right) and FC (which shouldnt), and dagger skills (tested deadly blow, mortal blow, sting)

and yeah, atm destroyer doesnt have any skill which crits, but having 3 fast casted skill being able to crit for 3-4k was pretty imba

If that's how it's supposed to work ok, but I have to disagree on the destro "balance". Mostly because he is slow and lacks of any ranged attack and, with this change, the only AoE attack it has won't crit anymore...

Tyrant, for example, sports the -IWin- Punch of Doom (maybe the highest damage skill?) that can even crit and 2 AoE skills (one ranged O.o) both with chance of crit...

Anyways, I just wanted to know the reason for this changes, not discussing balance... Lineage2 was never a balanced game anyways xD

If that's how it's supposed to work ok, but I have to disagree on the destro "balance". Mostly because he is slow and lacks of any ranged attack and, with this change, the only AoE attack it has won't crit anymore...

Tyrant, for example, sports the -IWin- Punch of Doom (maybe the highest damage skill?) that can even crit and 2 AoE skills (one ranged O.o) both with chance of crit...

Anyways, I just wanted to know the reason for this changes, not discussing balance... Lineage2 was never a balanced game anyways xD

​tyrant can be debuffed most of the time (except the time he has zealot), while destro has lion heart (80% resistance to certain debuffs) and guts (60% to all debuffs) and also zealot, if played correctly u can stack 5 mins of debuff resistance on him, which makes him really annoying class

on the other hand tyrant was always considered more of assassin than warrior imo, which can burst u down really fast and is more versatile

• Like 1

another issue is that there's no decent 2h blunts for pvp atm, but that will change in 2.0.

not only in terms of gear, but also because armor crush can be used with 2h swords, so if you add excruciating strike to that, it's already -50% p.def, wich is a lot. plus stun effect.

it's also the only class in game that can get P. Def. + 140% and Debuff Resistance + 70%, so if you add lionheart to that, it pretty much becomes a walking wall.

beside, while his skills don't crit, they all have ignore shield defence effect, so the damage can't be mitigated either.

i think its translating OVER HIT to crit.  becuz there doesnt say anything about over hit.

need some korean support in here!!!

Edited by San0

its also without crit information on l2wiki and central. so yeah, seams you found another ninja. GJ boys.

its also without crit information on l2wiki and central. so yeah, seams you found another ninja. GJ boys.

Unless this changes are only planned for the upcoming 2.0 I'd do a little more research before doing more impulsive changes. Game balance that affects only a portion of the playerbase is quite sensitive in my opinion...

Check stun shot as well, shouldn't make crit. Also LS delay is important!

​stun shot never crits and double shot has it in description if u want to know about archer skills

FC never crit???? PFFF Once I got dmg from PR 4200 from that skill and I was not nacked..... and sure PR was 100% hp cos I don't even hit him once it was just one shot.....

Don't tell me about lvl diffrence I was 70+ as wel as he is probably about 72 and still when i have 650 P def 4200 dmg OMG... gladi don't crit me so much with critical triple sonic slash.... Check pls FC according to the l2wiki it has to have only Overhit nothing about critical hit