Pelocho

Regarding the removal of critical chance from physical skills

Check stun shot as well, shouldn't make crit. Also LS delay is important!

​stun shot never crits and double shot has it in description if u want to know about archer skills

also maybe u wanna check FC? i think it should never crit but, but, u know the rest^_^

FC never crit???? PFFF Once I got dmg from PR 4200 from that skill and I was not nacked..... and sure PR was 100% hp cos I don't even hit him once it was just one shot.....

Don't tell me about lvl diffrence I was 70+ as wel as he is probably about 72 and still when i have 650 P def 4200 dmg OMG... gladi don't crit me so much with critical triple sonic slash.... Check pls FC according to the l2wiki it has to have only Overhit nothing about critical hit  

​i hope this is sarcastic, but i give u +1 for checking l2wiki and official how it works, it should never crit! :D 

​stun shot never crits and double shot has it in description if u want to know about archer skills

also maybe u wanna check FC? i think it should never crit but, but, u know the rest^_^

FC never crit???? PFFF Once I got dmg from PR 4200 from that skill and I was not nacked..... and sure PR was 100% hp cos I don't even hit him once it was just one shot.....

Don't tell me about lvl diffrence I was 70+ as wel as he is probably about 72 and still when i have 650 P def 4200 dmg OMG... gladi don't crit me so much with critical triple sonic slash.... Check pls FC according to the l2wiki it has to have only Overhit nothing about critical hit  

​Plz check FC i think its bugged. IT DEFINITELY SHOULDNT CRIT. SAN0 PLZ ChECK!!!!!:ph34r:. Look it never crits on Gran Kain : 

• Like 1

Why'd Lightning Strike became more effective? The way it was before, it was good... Tanks will be suffering more to do some AoE.

​cos it was useless. by useless i mean 50% on 8 lvl below.

Why'd Lightning Strike became more effective? The way it was before, it was good... Tanks will be suffering more to do some AoE.

better start running with a healer behind then.

Body impale shouldnt crit either https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8YixQXe5Rg

It does crit in live server altough is not in game/l2wiki/l2central/l2korea description

​There was another bug on this, dunno if get fixed. This skill could remove buffs from target, without being stunned as it says.

​one thing is what description says and other how it works, i already tried to look for some movies with this skill

it shouldnt crit, but i dunno yet how this cancel should work yet

It does crit in live server altough is not in game/l2wiki/l2central/l2korea description

​There was another bug on this, dunno if get fixed. This skill could remove buffs from target, without being stunned as it says.

​one thing is what description says and other how it works, i already tried to look for some movies with this skill

​Removes 1 buff from a stunned target. It's simple, here (Dunno if they fixed it) you can remove buffs with 42 lvl spoiler from 70 lvl target without any stun on him

​Removes 1 buff from a stunned target. It's simple, here (Dunno if they fixed it) you can remove buffs with 42 lvl spoiler from 70 lvl target without any stun on him

​no, no, NO

its never that simple, this game is pretty old, and this sh1t has happened lot of times, especially with descriptions like this, its always messed up, ALWAYS, thats why i said i would need to look into it a bit more and find some videos of spoiler with this thing

here u have movie starting 53 mins 20 secs, in next 5 seconds spoiler uses body impale behind pilar, u can see no debuff on vorona and yet spoiler deletes her berserker spirit (he uses hammer crush after the deleted buff)

also this skill doesnt work 100% with deleting buff when target is stunned (he uses body impale after that hammer crush i spoke about before video, yet vorona doesnt lose any buff, even when target is stunned), but as i said, i would need to find more spoiler videos where i can gather more intel, not just 2-3 fights

Yep I saw that bers been removed without being stun. Have no idea, the only difference I see then is that here is 100% chance

Yep I saw that bers been removed without being stun. Have no idea, the only difference I see then is that here is 100% chance

​its also not 100% here all the time, for example with lion heart and UE it doesnt remove buff everytime, coz that skills have some % for buff canceling resist, however thats just what i heard on TS, coz spoiler was in use, couldnt really test it myself here

also its possible it works same on official, BUT i didnt find matches where someone would resist all stuns, so i can see how it behaves w/o stun, coz judging just from this video its 1/1 -> 100% by your logic

simply u need to find lots of videos to figure out how is its behaviour on official, not just assume things

Fatal Counter doesn't crit, everybody knows that... i wonder what's the reason why it does crit here @san0 ??

​watch the movie rizos postet in this topic. u cant see damage, the PR hits with it 2-3k and some hits were 8k+.

In korea official server, those skills no have critical.

some skills marked have critical It's mistake by NCsoft.

Fatal Counter also no have critical and The classic client is not a new creation.

It was created by changing the old version. So sometimes They was wrong information is written

Fatal Counter also no have critical and The classic client is not a new creation.

It was created by changing the old version. So sometimes They was wrong information is written

​btw, i have a question. our classic is based on russian or korea off?

​btw, i have a question. our classic is based on russian or korea off?

​eu/russian

• Like 1

Yes. 4game was bought from NCsoft and modified for eu/russian.

I think when them updated 1.5 there were some wrong files. and they seem to be trying fix it now

Fatal Counter doesn't crit, everybody knows that... i wonder what's the reason why it does crit here @san0 ??

​watch the movie rizos postet in this topic. u cant see damage, the PR hits with it 2-3k and some hits were 8k+.

​To be honest, this dmg differs from 2-3k to 8k because of transfer pain. When he hits necro on transfer pain, onscreen dmg shows only dmg he does to character (50% dmg) and doesnt show dmg caused to summon. Plus ofc difference of hp makes difference of dmg on movie.

@San0 why FC bugged and can crit? Fix plz?  :ph34r: 

- Removed Crit chance from Excruciating Strike and fixed skill description.

- Removed Crit chance from Body Impale

​Why FC not fixed?:o

​To be honest, this dmg differs from 2-3k to 8k because of transfer pain. When he hits necro on transfer pain, onscreen dmg shows only dmg he does to character (50% dmg) and doesnt show dmg caused to summon. Plus ofc difference of hp makes difference of dmg on movie.

i didnt see the difference in the video between hitting a necro with zombie or sps, but if its true - its a powerful skill

i didnt see the difference in the video between hitting a necro with zombie or sps, but if its true - its a powerful skill

​Im just troling in previous posts. THIS SKILL SHOUlDNT CRIT, but should do around 2x more dmg than double shot on full hp (it has different formula, scales better with p atk than double shot but at around 2.5k p atk should do 2x more dmg than double shot, with higher p atk its even stronger) on 1 hp it scales into 3x more dmg than on full hp (this part works correct, but base dmg is too low, shouldnt crit, and scales wrong with p atk)

Bugged things on FC

1) shouldnt crit
2) should have different base dmg (pr full hp dmg)
3) Should scale better with p atk (change skill formula) now it scales weak ( same as double shot) but the real official formula should punish ppl with low str( make much lower dmg) but reward ppl with high str( noticable higher dmg. 1,2k p atk gives 1,1k more dmg on double shot, but on Fatal counter 1,2k p atk more gives around 4,1k dmg more. Check link below ) - FC on full hp should hit around 2x harder than double shot @ 70 lvl and 2700 p atk                 

Source: 1.5 4game EU server forum: https://4gameforum.com/threads/594232/

Edit. My conclusion is that Double shot formula is like [(skill power + p.atk)*M]/P.Def + around 20% crit rate on 41 str

and FC formula is like [(skill power + 4x p atk)*M]/P.Def + 0% crit rate
where:

skill power- Basic skill power of fatal counter and double shot
P.Atk - P. atk of chatacter in alt + t stats
M- parameter containing many multiply variables like soulshot, multipier depending if you hit from front or behind, lvl difference multipier, some constant value etc (all these values are multipied by themself giving parameter M)

If you consider such formulas, dependance of dmg and p atk in this 2 skills should be +/- same as in this 4game forum test. So this formula Should round pretty well offifial dmg formula

• Like 1

​wow 4200 omg wtf you should be glad your not playning on official classic server, ive been hit for 15000 dmg from a FC of a 3rd PR on a 70 necro, it is suppose to be able to crit and its even nerfed hard on this server compared to live server, if anyone speaks russian you should have a look at the russian classic forums they have tested allmost all skills in the game and % crit they do(skills that is suppose to crit like FC)

FC is insane on official server we can agree on that, but it is ment as a last ditch for a kill yes ppl abuse it and just run around with low hp but they are allso easy to kill then, same as a necro cdl'ing with 1 hp they can 1shot most classes but are allso easy to kill.

​wow 4200 omg wtf you should be glad your not playning on official classic server, ive been hit for 15000 dmg from a FC of a 3rd PR on a 70 necro, it is suppose to be able to crit and its even nerfed hard on this server compared to live server, if anyone speaks russian you should have a look at the russian classic forums they have tested allmost all skills in the game and % crit they do(skills that is suppose to crit like FC)

FC is insane on official server we can agree on that, but it is ment as a last ditch for a kill yes ppl abuse it and just run around with low hp but they are allso easy to kill then, same as a necro cdl'ing with 1 hp they can 1shot most classes but are allso easy to kill.

​no, FC cannot crit on official, thats just dmg on very low hp