Sign in to follow this  
Zavarakatranemia

Perkunas Vs Vigi Xp/Hr

btw who ask you??? i spoke with biz not with you make a new topic and leave us

​well, in this message we can see the definition of vig. 

Nice fighting tonight ;)

one train per rebuff :)))))))

​u wish :)

Im not wishing anything, just said the fact :)

​yes for this reason pistolas cp is 75 because they do 1 train per rebuff

​*12h per day - can happen.

Nice fighting tonight ;)

​Btw i think this not your problem..... have any rule to say you must play only  4 hours?

btw who ask you??? i spoke with biz not with you make a new topic and leave us

​since when flame topics are supposed to be 1 sided? :o if u want to flame other side, get ready for counter attack i guess? :D 

we have a cp when you started and recruit meatshields

​your meatshield is higher lvl :)

guys from syndicate who we call newbs are 70+, and they die like sh1t. i even thought they are 62 lvl, but now i know synd is 66-72

guys from syndicate who we call newbs are 70+, and they die like sh1t. i even thought they are 62 lvl, but now i know synd is 66-72

​Im pretty sure Syndi has a single CP 70+, who just joined the clan and has barelly played in their mains as syndicate. So sorry to break u, but the guys u are ganking are average ~65 at best.

not even taking the bot room, hoho

now srsly, are u comparing xp of perfect AoE setup (2x necro, WL, tank, sorceror, OL with full support) vs sws+tyrant+dagger+OL and bish w/o recharger who tries to dekarma (not even xp)? :D pretty pathetic

next time compare your aoe loa vs EV train pls, will be interesting video

Chill modoy dont take this post so serious just trolling bizz pt the day he lost fight's at loa :P

​u can compare how u take wins and how we take wins.

almost all of u are not used to win

​Its a fun topic and all of you take this so serious  keep spamm but dont quote  me plz give all your toxicity and cancer to another player

​nobody takes it serious, i dont see nothing toxic in our words. your clanmate looks silly, he wanted to troll and showed to us all how newbs u are. u cant even troll, such a fail.

p.s. we have sence of humour

LOL, after Modoy and you get triggered this hard by a silly video he brings a "we have sense of humor" post. Stop being so salty, clown, your forum propaganda attempts are very weak.

​Im pretty sure Syndi has a single CP 70+, who just joined the clan and has barelly played in their mains as syndicate. So sorry to break u, but the guys u are ganking are average ~65 at best.

in euro prime we have 2 cp 70+ oppa and biz

driver u think u are good because u res every fight with simple res or what? Thats the point why u are lower level, and everybody knows it. Because biz puts much effort to win that only fight, and we apreciate it.

driver u think u are good because u res every fight with simple res or what? Thats the point why u are lower level, and everybody knows it. Because biz puts much effort to win that only fight, and we apreciate it.

u just said we are behind with 4 lvls because of pvp/%. the distance in farm time between 71 and 75 is very big my friend

​talked to soil ones, he told us that one day u killed us so hard that our OL lost 53% from your untag ally. we laught so hard.

now u can taste your own sh1t, this is pure propaganda.

"Soil: guys, we lost. but dont worry we made their OL -53% today."

p.s. i dont think im good, u dont even have to be good in classic. 

Music is not for everyone =\

BTW is there a movies with fights on epiqs?

Why u need this movie? Epics are taken by those who have more ppl online when epics spawns. Actually i was only in two epic fights and point is alt clans dont have cw we cant pvp properly.

P.S. epics sucks

Actual video of VR ally exp/h

​most important fact about this video, is the free farm. nobody farms bs in europrime, because its easy ganked) 

You have 2 CP's in your ally, both grown by me, everything else is a joke there. 

Have fun.

EDIT: I recon ROK's mage cp too, still nothing related to your efforts.

​GL and HF man!! I have new project for you!! Recruit members and destroy the server!! Y ou have allready 4 allys on your side make 1 more ally to destroy the server until 2,0 comming gl for it!! we are still here.... but start thinking what about if our ally leave server because of this!! Make a server to grow no to destroy...

P.S if server continue like this you will go 76 because we will leave! and you will make wars only with mobs ( but im thnking its possible to make ally with loa mobs)

​Servers never die if there is extreme competition, if you leave nobody will care because on day 2, there will be new allies and structures. I tell you, there are people inside your ally just waiting for the right moment to take leadership and make their own gang, just like I know for fact that there are people inside my ally that hate me and are ready to make their own great thing when the opportunity strikes.

Everyone wants to slay the dragon, and yet Perkunas dragon has yet to be decapitated.

• Like 2

Nice fighting tonight ;)

​Btw i think this not your problem..... have any rule to say you must play only  4 hours?

​Im super grateful that you guys manage to put in more hours on easier primes, otherwise we would be way ahead. Anyways you personally were always higher then me and my cp,  i would like 2.0 to come to keep it that way, otherwise wins on equal levels and equips aren't special at all.

You have 2 CP's in your ally, both grown by me, everything else is a joke there. 

Have fun.

EDIT: I recon ROK's mage cp too, still nothing related to your efforts.

​GL and HF man!! I have new project for you!! Recruit members and destroy the server!! Y ou have allready 4 allys on your side make 1 more ally to destroy the server until 2,0 comming gl for it!! we are still here.... but start thinking what about if our ally leave server because of this!! Make a server to grow no to destroy...

P.S if server continue like this you will go 76 because we will leave! and you will make wars only with mobs ( but im thnking its possible to make ally with loa mobs)

​Servers never die if there is extreme competition, if you leave nobody will care because on day 2, there will be new allies and structures. I tell you, there are people inside your ally just waiting for the right moment to take leadership and make their own gang, just like I know for fact that there are people inside my ally that hate me and are ready to make their own great thing when the opportunity strikes.

Everyone wants to slay the dragon, and yet Perkunas dragon has yet to be decapitated.

​True AF

now srsly, are u comparing xp of perfect AoE setup (2x necro, WL, tank, sorceror, OL with full support) vs sws+tyrant+dagger+OL and bish w/o recharger who tries to dekarma (not even xp)? :D pretty pathetic

Chill modoy dont take this post so serious just trolling bizz pt the day he lost fight's at loa :P

​Even ymeteros is trolling noobs like u hahahahaha

​Even ymeteros is trolling noobs like u hahahahaha

​this is how children talk

we also have spies, and believe me that newb cant troll. ribos, ymeteros - i remember since long ago, they were newbs. now are also newbs but high lvl.

u are the guy who after win shouts in chat wtih caps, nobody takes u serious.

So funny to see bizz being so serious about a game :D You can call Every Cp a joke , but the meaning of CP differs between each other. For you CP might be the best party you can form , with good classes and same prime time playing every day. 

For me CP is playing with people i enjoy too, with friends , with someone that i know wont backstab me and run away , people i can trust. So i dont give a shit if my cp was a joke all this time for you , it was funny that half your ally died from that joke. 

Im sure when i check forum after some months again , the same people will be here thinking they are doing something unique , its just a fucking game , grow up.

• Like 2

So funny to see bizz being so serious about a game :D You can call Every Cp a joke , but the meaning of CP differs between each other. For you CP might be the best party you can form , with good classes and same prime time playing every day. 

For me CP is playing with people i enjoy too, with friends , with someone that i know wont backstab me and run away , people i can trust. So i dont give a shit if my cp was a joke all this time for you , it was funny that half your ally died from that joke. 

Im sure when i check forum after some months again , the same people will be here thinking they are doing something unique , its just a fucking game , grow up.

​its all about efficiency, for example i enjoy game when every person does its job. u dont have to be the best and play a lot.

​its all about efficiency, for example i enjoy game when every person does its job. u dont have to be the best and play a lot.

​understandable , but its all about personal opinion. To go out in a forum and call all cp's in an ally a joke cause they dont work like how you want to is the logic of snob person.

I dont care how russians or koreans form their cps and i dont understand why i have to form mine the way someone wants to in order to be a "true cp" or however bizz calls it.

​understandable , but its all about personal opinion. To go out in a forum and call all cp's in an ally a joke cause they dont work like how you want to is the logic of snob person.

I dont care how russians or koreans form their cps and i dont understand why i have to form mine the way someone wants to in order to be a "true cp" or however bizz calls it.

​we can talk about it all day, hope to see u soon on field. crazy daily pvp we have.

• Like 1