Sign in to follow this  
Zavarakatranemia

Perkunas Vs Vigi Xp/Hr

not even taking the bot room, hoho

now srsly, are u comparing xp of perfect AoE setup (2x necro, WL, tank, sorceror, OL with full support) vs sws+tyrant+dagger+OL and bish w/o recharger who tries to dekarma (not even xp)? :D pretty pathetic

next time compare your aoe loa vs EV train pls, will be interesting video

• Like 1

Nice fighting tonight ;)

one train per rebuff :)))))))

​u wish :)

Im not wishing anything, just said the fact :)

​yes for this reason pistolas cp is 75 because they do 1 train per train

Nice fighting tonight ;)

​rebuff* sry

now srsly, are u comparing xp of perfect AoE setup (2x necro, WL, tank, sorceror, OL with full support) vs sws+tyrant+dagger+OL and bish w/o recharger who tries to dekarma (not even xp)? :D pretty pathetic

Chill modoy dont take this post so serious just trolling bizz pt the day he lost fight's at loa :P

Chill modoy dont take this post so serious just trolling bizz pt the day he lost fight's at loa :P

​FightClub CP wasn't online on Sunday. However, it was y-day.

Nice fighting tonight ;)

They are 75 because they played 1 year + w/o any competition whatsoever in their farm time. I didn't even knew some of them until they hit 75 and decided to pvp.

Nice fighting tonight ;)

They are 75 because they played 1 year + w/o any competition whatsoever in their farm time. I didn't even knew some of them until they hit 75 and decided to pvp.

ok yesterday my cp isnt online too so this isnt reason to accept your loose.... btw gf from yesterday!! and something last Oh Oh Oh

we have a cp when you started and recruit meatshields

You have 2 CP's in your ally, both grown by me, everything else is a joke there. 

Have fun.

EDIT: I recon ROK's mage cp too, still nothing related to your efforts.

• Like 2

You have 2 CP's in your ally, both grown by me, everything else is a joke there. 

Have fun.

EDIT: I recon ROK's mage cp too, still nothing related to your efforts.

​GL and HF man!! I have new project for you!! Recruit members and destroy the server!! Y ou have allready 4 allys on your side make 1 more ally to destroy the server until 2,0 comming gl for it!! we are still here.... but start thinking what about if our ally leave server because of this!! Make a server to grow no to destroy...

P.S if server continue like this you will go 76 because we will leave! and you will make wars only with mobs ( but im thnking its possible to make ally with loa mobs)

omg did this guy just compared 3-4 active without wl trains to an active party? he is so funny :)

ymeteo(sws) ones told me that they farmed for 10h till we logged at heart, and saied they will log after we go to sleep. i think this is the main reason u are higher lvl.

hope u will record our trains in loa or bs when we are at least 6-7 active :), btw, mages farm faster i guess.

​u can compare how u take wins and how we take wins.

almost all of u are not used to win

​your meatshield is higher lvl :)

guys from syndicate who we call newbs are 70+, and they die like sh1t. i even thought they are 62 lvl, but now i know synd is 66-72