Sign in to follow this  
Zavarakatranemia

Perkunas Vs Vigi Xp/Hr

Music is not for everyone =\

BTW is there a movies with fights on epiqs?

​this video doesnt contain fight's this video explains another stories :) game is not pvp only :)

​it's good that you made a video of LoA heart so you can remember how it looks, since you've had quite some trouble going there recently.

• Like 2

Actual video of VR ally exp/h

​Your exp doesnt shine in my eyes also. I know its hard to kill High level OE WC when u CDL him for 1 damage :))) Just let those big level boys speak together.

we have a cp when you started and recruit meatshields

You have 2 CP's in your ally, both grown by me, everything else is a joke there. 

Have fun.

EDIT: I recon ROK's mage cp too, still nothing related to your efforts.

​GL and HF man!! I have new project for you!! Recruit members and destroy the server!! Y ou have allready 4 allys on your side make 1 more ally to destroy the server until 2,0 comming gl for it!! we are still here.... but start thinking what about if our ally leave server because of this!! Make a server to grow no to destroy...

P.S if server continue like this

you will go 76 because we will leave! and you will make wars only with mobs ( but im thnking its possible to make ally with loa mobs)

​Servers never die if there is extreme competition, if you leave nobody will care because on day 2, there will be new allies and structures. I tell you, there are people inside your ally just waiting for the right moment to take leadership and make their own gang, just like I know for fact that there are people inside my ally that hate me and are ready to make their own great thing when the opportunity strikes.

Everyone wants to slay the dragon, and yet Perkunas dragon has yet to be decapitated.

Woof such a great analytic 

​Your exp doesnt shine in my eyes also. I know its hard to kill High level OE WC when u CDL him for 1 damage :))) Just let those big level boys speak together.

​man, we fight against your pt with 70 lvls and think u newbs below 70. )

​man, we fight against your pt with 70 lvls and think u newbs below 70. )

​My pt is below 70. Ony now one DD reached 70.

​the CDL was issued before i alt tabbed to my SE to heal myself you stupid degenerate, Also my CC was cast first, it just got resisted cuze 68 skill vs lvl 72. If you are going to attempt any decent trolling al teast make the bases of it true, the way my ROK clip is. 

Edit: about your big boys comment, i've been back here since 5 days since i took a 4 months break from l2 and i am 69, in 2-3 weeks ill be highier than your sorry ass, maybe you should've exped some in those 4 months instead of spamming dogshit on the forum.

• Like 1

LOL, after Modoy and you get triggered this hard by a silly video he brings a "we have sense of humor" post. Stop being so salty, clown, your forum propaganda attempts are very weak.

​triggered this hard? maybe i missed something :D 

• Like 1

LOL, after Modoy and you get triggered this hard by a silly video he brings a "we have sense of humor" post. Stop being so salty, clown, your forum propaganda attempts are very weak.

​triggered this hard? maybe i missed something :D 

​man, i cant understand why this minions make out things.