Fail in donation service

10 posts in this topic

Posted

I cant see in my account my donation...

Posted

Hello!

You need to submit a ticket to support center.

Our support staff will find your donation asap

Posted

Im waiting:

Greetings,

thank you for contacting G2A Digital Marketplace Customer Support. G2A is a marketplace where Customers have a wide range of products offered by independent sellers.

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. After having checked the both transactions in our system we can confirm that the payments has been successful. At G2A Pay we are responsible for transferring the money to the merchant which has due taken place. If you have not received the goods from the merchant despite this fact, please contact their respective customer support. Should you not receive any answer to your inquiry, please contact us again and provide information in this regard. 

Please note that different merchants might have different average response time.

If you'd like to make another purchase at G2A Marketplace, please use this code to receive 3% of the price cashed back to your G2A Wallet: 

XXXxxxxxxxxxxxxXX

It'll be good for the next 7 days & when there's only 1 product in your cart. 

With Best Regards,

Posted

i've same problem ive maked 2 donation and no money on account

i've maked a ticket but the problem is i need to recharge 20 euro more for char change but if it's this problem i cant :(

can u help me? 

Posted

Hello!

You need to submit a ticket to support center.

Our support staff will find your donation asap

​Well, I've got the same issue today: I did a donation and the account was not credited.

I've also submitted a ticket like you've suggested, but I have no idea when I will receive a response to it.

Is there a usual time in which the ticket is resolved? Like 24h or something similar?

Posted

ticket should be answered shortly.

Posted

I have been waiting for a one day,i hope they can solve it as soon as possible.

Posted

yeah  I also didnt receive anything. Submitted the support ticket but still no response after more than 24hrs.

Posted

still nothing :(

Posted

All tickets was processed.