Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

Time on debuffs

https://translate.google.gr/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=el&ie=UTF-8&u=https%3A%2F%2Fru.4game.com%2Flineage2classic%2Fplay%2Fsaviors%2F&edit-text=&act=url

1. It established a common duration for the following negative effects:
SkillTime of action
Stun Attack7 sec.
Stunning Fist 
break Armor 
Shield Stun 
Smash Hammer 
Destroyer Shower 
Stunning Shot 
Lightning Storm 
Stunning Wave 
Curse Fear 
Fear 
Horror 
Word of Fear 
Dryad root15 sec.
Print Binding 
Asleep 
Dreaming Spirit 
Sleeping Cloud 
Silence24 sec. 
seal of Silence 

u are using l2wiki, which was updated to 2.0 already, and debuff duration was one of the changes in that update, for 1.5 the times are right

u can close the topic 

• Like 6

so much online Soil yet he dont know the game he play. I always say nolife/donation is not equal to have skill and knowledge in game.

Alright np, in 2.0 will be better ;D 
You talk about online time, while you got players that are much more online than me and the only donate i've made, was 20e in the start of server for PA. War is taking care of me, giving items ;o

this is nothing so hard to understand, people make mistakes.

but the thing is, this guy is an ally leader. who has to be calculated and to have a good reputation.

this isnt the first topic he reports that gets rekt in seconds, u just have to think a bit and analize. u have time to think. (last fail i remember is when he reported that on ru off u dont have to flag to get range stun from wl)

but u can learn this now and on next server will change nick and will be a smarter man, not that soil who played l2classicclub

btw, u change a couple of times nick, i guess had to donate for it.

unless others he at least tried too find some bug :D i mean with upcomming 2.0 update on our server "soon" he could have known it, but from now on he will know that l2wiki is not 100% proof for something, that u actually need to check patchnotes as well, if it was not changed in 2.0 (same goes for videos, unless it iis from 1.5 off, u have to check if it wasnt changed in patchnotes) 

• Like 1

unless others he at least tried too find some bug :D i mean with upcomming 2.0 update on our server "soon" he could have known it, but from now on he will know that l2wiki is not 100% proof for something, that u actually need to check patchnotes as well, if it was not changed in 2.0 (same goes for videos, unless it iis from 1.5 off, u have to check if it wasnt changed in patchnotes) 

​this is the point, when u are in such rank, u cant make mistakes. 

those who played with xwarx all know how stupid he is, but he doesnt talk a lot and it made him if not respected at least nobody trolls him.

those who played with xwarx all know how stupid he is, but he doesnt talk a lot and it made him if not respected at least nobody trolls him.

​Everybody has the right to do mistakes! It's Ok for all, for a powerful leader and for the no one like you. Such a rank ... blb-bla-bla ... Who are u here? Soil is a head, real leader, of a powerful alliance and that he makes mistakes doesn't mean nothing at all. Go become some1, not just one of the zerg, than u can speak about rank and mistakes 

​Everybody has the right to do mistakes! It's Ok for all, for a powerful leader and for the no one like you. Such a rank ... blb-bla-bla ... Who are u here? Soil is a head, real leader, of a powerful alliance and that he makes mistakes doesn't mean nothing at all. Go become some1, not just one of the zerg, than u can speak about rank and mistakes 

​why dont u give normal argument? all your point is that everybody makes mistakes. and u burst agro on me, i have a point. i will say again and hope u will think about it.

btw, u say that everybody makes mistakes and then say that he is a real head and leader and im one of zerg. so he can make mistakes but i cant say my opinion?

minion got rekt

"this is nothing so hard to understand, people make mistakes.

but the thing is, this guy is an ally leader. who has to be calculated and to have a good reputation.

this isnt the first topic he reports that gets rekt in seconds, u just have to think a bit and analize. u have time to think. (last fail i remember is when he reported that on ru off u dont have to flag to get range stun from wl)"

• Like 2

this guy is an ally leader. who has to be calculated and to have a good reputation.

this isnt the first topic he reports that gets rekt in seconds, u just have to think a bit and analize. u have time to think. (last fail i remember is when he reported that on ru off u dont have to flag to get range stun from wl)"

​Of course u can express your opinion, I'm just saying that unfortunately it's wrong. Making mistakes has nothing to do with being a good leader. On the contrary, it's a qualities of a good leader. Do u know the difference between successful person and not really successful? Successful ppl don't afraid to take a risk and yes they make a tone of mistakes, but they reach the goal. Any famous person in history  made a huge amount of mistakes. Consider this and stop saying that some1 who makes mistakes couldn't be a good leader. 

this guy is an ally leader. who has to be calculated and to have a good reputation.

​Of course u can express your opinion, I'm just saying that unfortunately it's wrong. Making mistakes has nothing to do with being a good leader. On the contrary, it's a qualities of a good leader. Do u know the difference between successful person and not really successful? Successful ppl don't afraid to take a risk and yes they make a tone of mistakes, but they reach the goal. Any famous person in history  made a huge amount of mistakes. Consider this and stop saying that some1 who makes mistakes couldn't be a good leader. 

​what u say is right, but think of my words. this isnt high math or something hard. u can find posts where rizos and modoy troll him because he makes reports without evidence or doesnt backup his words.

u stack this all and u have an idiot. u make mistakes and learn, this guys just makes the SAME fking mistake everytime. so i guess i have a point.

u dont have to like biz, but just read his posts and make a parallel

​what u say is right, but think of my words. this isnt high math or something hard. u can find posts where rizos and modoy troll him because he makes reports without evidence or doesnt backup his words.

u stack this all and u have an idiot. u make mistakes and learn, this guys just makes the SAME fking mistake everytime. so i guess i have a point.

fyi, ​biz is not good leader either

fyi, ​biz is not good leader either

​not talking about leadership here, talking about idiots and how does a leader at least has to manage his words and actions

our top clanson server are amateurs, we play for fun.

Sign in to follow this