undertaker

Question about class change

8 posts in this topic

If i change my class to another i take all SP earned till my level? 59 or i take only sp till 40?

i would like to ask when u class change, is there possibility that if i write it on ticked that i dont want admins to learn any skills on my new class, they would just give it the xp and let me learn the skills myself? (for example i wouldnt like to spend some SP on some skills which would normally be learnt by admins?)

the way it works is. the char will come with all skills learned till 40. and the SP the char owner used after 40 on other skills. you still have to learn it all by yourself after 40.

the way it works is. the char will come with all skills learned till 40. and the SP the char owner used after 40 on other skills. you still have to learn it all by yourself after 40.

​so even if the classes shares some skills after 40 lvl (lets say u learnt hex on your BD from lvl 59, and u reroll to AW), it will be just from lvl 40 and not 59?

also is it possible not to learn all skills from pre 40? i mean some skills are clearly useless for certain classes

all skill you have on BD get deleted. you class gets changed to aw lvl 40. all skills are leaned. and then the SP you used on the BD is added to the SP you had on the BD and its now the SP you have available to learn your skills on the AW from 40 till 59.

in another words. your SP used from lvl 40 + gets refunded and then you apply it where you want on the new class to learn only what you want.

​so even if the classes shares some skills after 40 lvl (lets say u learnt hex on your BD from lvl 59, and u reroll to AW), it will be just from lvl 40 and not 59?

also is it possible not to learn all skills from pre 40? i mean some skills are clearly useless for certain classes

​Bro u thinking to much. lets say you level 59 level WL and reroll on AW. 

AW all skills will be learned to 40, and what he gets after 40 u can learn by your own hand. That means all skills from 40 to 59 are choosable by you.

@MoDoy's point was more about parallel skills and classes. For example, if you rerolled from Phantom Ranger to Silver Ranger, would Stun Shot still be learned at the equal level as it was while being a Phantom Ranger? The answer is no. Everything is reset to what was learned up to 40--every bit of SP earned thereafter is refunded, and it's up to you to place those points. So going back to the example, as a new Silver Ranger, you could choose to not level up Stun Shot at all beyond 40 (which is nonsense, but I'm just validating the point).