Sign in to follow this  
BizQQuiT

Heroic Rush

make a new topic and post, most of people dont read comments and just watch the vid. will get more viewers

​his gameplay in first 2 pvps sucks, third is somewhat decent lets say (tho not really anything flashy), he just made it to show those bigger scale pvps :D 

also who plays with freaking compas on bottom instead of top right corner? biz, get real pls

make a new topic and post, most of people dont read comments and just watch the vid. will get more viewers

​his gameplay in first 2 pvps sucks, third is somewhat decent lets say (tho not really anything flashy), he just made it to show those bigger scale pvps :D 

also who plays with freaking compas on bottom instead of top right corner? biz, get real pls

​pvp movies are not about skill anymore, in old days it was cool to see dvp and others, but now we know they were killing lowbies and u dont need to be unreal skillful.

now movies are just saved fragments of history, info for newcomers and also info for players who are not in the big war

​pvp movies are not about skill anymore, in old days it was cool to see dvp and others, but now we know they were killing lowbies and u dont need to be unreal skillful.

now movies are just saved fragments of history, info for newcomers and also info for players who are not in the big war

​dunno, when i post frapses, its to show my gameplay and my cp gameplay, not just to show there are fights going on, even if we win pvp, but i played in it like sh1t or overall we played badly as cp but still somehow managed to win, its not really worth uploading it, i dont want ppl to get bored at first 30 seconds of pvps :D 

​dunno, when i post frapses, its to show my gameplay and my cp gameplay, not just to show there are fights going on, even if we win pvp, but i played in it like sh1t or overall we played badly as cp but still somehow managed to win, its not really worth uploading it, i dont want ppl to get bored at first 30 seconds of pvps :D 

​No. you dont want ppl to actually doscover that you are nub and make fun of you :D

​No. you dont want ppl to actually doscover that you are nub and make fun of you :D

​says the only guy who died in our pt in yday pvp with words -> "nooooobs, why did u leave me alone!!!"

​the thing is nobody wants to see it, people want to see how they win or a guy who destroy everybody.

​the thing is nobody wants to see it, people want to see how they win or a guy who destroy everybody.

​nah, even if enemy uploads fight vs me where i lose, but i see he played well, i would appreciate it and enjoy the movie

​nah, even if enemy uploads fight vs me where i lose, but i see he played well, i would appreciate it and enjoy the movie

​i also will act like an adult and will try to learn from it, but we are talking about statistic in general. people dont like to lose, i dont think people from vigi ally even watch the whole movies where they die

​says the only guy who died in our pt in yday pvp with words -> "nooooobs, why did u leave me alone!!!"

​btw, i guess he was the only guy who died in pvp at heart.