Sign in to follow this  
MoDoy

horror vs mental shield

While horror has an insane land rate compared to other fear effects, i feel like this shit is even more bullshit:

​nice exploiting of geodata, i would ban him if i were admin

While horror has an insane land rate compared to other fear effects, i feel like this shit is even more bullshit:

​norm)

also Necro complaining about strong classes, norm)

​norm)

also Necro complaining about strong classes, norm)

​i am not complaining about strong classes , im complaining i got feared through the world..

​It's not exploit,it's shitty geodata,too shitty,i had same troubles when falling down from a hill,i see myself in same place from box, but character in bugged geodata see nothing like in video

always "can't see the target" messages when u stand infront of a mob/player

even found 2-3 mobs in DV, which have same respawn place always and u can not hit them before they start moving

i started to collect places with bugged geodata to report it, but when we got EV i understood it is easier to report the whole map to be fixed than some pieces with "/loc" info

​It's not exploit,it's shitty geodata,too shitty,i had same troubles when falling down from a hill,i see myself in same place from box, but character in bugged geodata see nothing like in video

even found 2-3 mobs in DV, which have same respawn place always and u can not hit them before they start moving

i started to collect places with bugged geodata to report it, but when we got EV i understood it is easier to report the whole map to be fixed than some pieces with "/loc" info

:) was just trolling him, ofc he cannot abuse that (especially when enemy still can hit u) :D i found many places in sos where u cannot see target even if u stand right in front of mob and nothing blocks it, but i am lazy to report those kind of things, but hey, if u dont report it, u dont have right to complain ;) 

:) was just trolling him, ofc he cannot abuse that (especially when enemy still can hit u) :D i found many places in sos where u cannot see target even if u stand right in front of mob and nothing blocks it, but i am lazy to report those kind of things, but hey, if u dont report it, u dont have right to complain ;) 

​i dont complain,i just say as it is, if i was complaining i would make the same topic as http://l2classic.club/forum/topic/7323-most-bored-tard-noob-of-this-server/ about geodata

ill check for sure tomorrow but im almost sure those were the base chances for those skills.

​I updated 2nd post with yet another video

chars ~70 lvl
orfen lvl 3 + mental shield on target
10/11

so if landrate is good, so maybe then mental or Orfen lvl 3 is bugged? Coz not a lvl, not a Orfen lvl 3, not a mental lower the chance.

atm its some kind of joke, considering that this debuff can stack one on another its forever fear.

check also Hamstring, coz it has also some hilarious landrate. Dont want tell me that DA has top fear and top slow and top 100% cancel from panther?

​bump.

any news? Coz seems like i will have more video material of insane horror landrate

was keep nerfed Light Strike and Fatal Counter for a year, then fixed it when found solution, do the same to horror lower landrate and fix it when u re 100% sure how is it working, now it works like some kind of L2J

or atleast make it to target be flagged, so can decide if to fight bugged DA or just go away

+ I also agree that DA fear need to be nerfed it's too op even with mental and EPICS( Not sure epic give resist fear cos they give mental attacks and not sure that fear is mental attack) this fear land like 9/10 It's too OP make it same chance as necro or wc fear 

+ I also agree that DA fear need to be nerfed it's too op even with mental and EPICS( Not sure epic give resist fear cos they give mental attacks and not sure that fear is mental attack) this fear land like 9/10 It's too OP make it same chance as necro or wc fear 

​not "nerfed", it needs to be fixed, but dont worry, staff is already trying to find out where is the problem to fix it

​not "nerfed", it needs to be fixed, but dont worry, staff is already trying to find out where is the problem to fix it

since then i have idea.

FC got nerfed to 50% before full fix
Orfen is nerfed before full fix

Horror if not nerfed landrate, to avoid screaming, should be atleast made to not be able to cast on non flagged character, so when u meet this bugged DA u can decide if u flag and fight him with 99% horror, or just leave the place.

but i guess it need new topic for that for San0 to see

Omg horror dont work at no flag ! Plz stop crying .. work to no flag only if you have war like all debuffs .(.gloom ,sleep root .)

Here its your numbers

​yep, 4.8% land rate, would love to see that on :D sorry bro, staff confirmed there is something wrong with horror land rate, so i guess u should log in and enjoy your class until it gets fixed

Here its your numbers

​yep, 4.8% land rate, would love to see that on :D sorry bro, staff confirmed there is something wrong with horror land rate, so i guess u should log in and enjoy your class until it gets fixed

Modoy you are or you make the idiot? 4,8% its for someone whit foul epic on the same lvl  . Take the numbers and stop crying  

Here its your numbers

​yep, 4.8% land rate, would love to see that on :D sorry bro, staff confirmed there is something wrong with horror land rate, so i guess u should log in and enjoy your class until it gets fixyou 

yep, and second one is when person is same lvl with mental shield lvl 4, and its so funny when a theory is disproved by experiment

- Mental Shield buff effect both from NPC and chars values was tuned up to better match the official values:

• lvl1 - 20%
  • lvl2 - 30%
  • lvl3 - 40%
  • lvl4 - 50%
  • Resists to Hold/Sleep/Fear/Mental Attacks.

gods bless @San0. Hope it will affect on horror.

Yet please take care of Horror, test, revise, remember on Olympiad theres no Mental Shield.

Thanks for this good work so far.

- Mental Shield buff effect both from NPC and chars values was tuned up to better match the official values:

• lvl1 - 20%
  • lvl2 - 30%
  • lvl3 - 40%
  • lvl4 - 50%
  • Resists to Hold/Sleep/Fear/Mental Attacks.

Yet please take care of Horror, test, revise, remember on Olympiad theres no Mental Shield.

​on olys prepare for this to happen https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5on_rBt0o8

i keep saying the horror skill is working with the normal chances as it should. problm here might be from mental shield but we will have btter picture about it after tomorrow mental shield changes.

Sign in to follow this