Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

1.0 memories

Few posts reminds me of 1.0! Its good to have even just pvp videos. You will find out familiar names, still there are people changed classes/names. (Peri -> hard1) a fast example.
And of course Vigilance and Pride eternal enemies of perkunas since 1.0!
Uncle Soil on tank! Also to mention, I was 49 vs 60-62 lvl enemies (Which 60-62 was the max possible lvl back then and losing 10% not 4 per death) but I wasn't crying.. get use to it, we all played vs higher lvls! ;)

• Like 3

y, good memories. But in zerg back then lvls didnt matter.

i see u got there video (16 february) with crap music before u copied Soil and MTH tunes idea in ur later videos from me (21 feb), im happy i showed u good music that become vid tunes and nick later, thats funny. Or myby u were so amazed of my video that made u to honor me like this? Nice, nice :)
I made only 1 vid back then, but went gold.

P.S: yes, editing style is pretty pathetic, but back then everybody was making vids like this :D

Found a random old video that makes your wishes to don't come true. xD  I'm listening to soil band like 8-9 years now

Found a random old video that makes your wishes to don't come true. xD  I'm listening to soil band like 8-9 years now

​after i saw your dagger enemy using ghost walking and right after it UE, i lost faith in this video and i am not wondering about hero shine anymore :x 

Alright one more ;D
(Modoy dont even comment on this, was a random pvp server. Just to proove the other guy I didnt steal his band name/music, lol xD) 

• Like 1

I always remember biz with random pts, maybe later with his CP farming CT2. Was good nice days. Almost whole server against one archer pt :)) Sadly a lot of changed after 1.0, people got more arrogant and "pro" players :)) 

Nah, u just small guy that want be cool like others

I'm not that small, i'm 1.85 xD

Nice vids, come on share your moments from 1.0​