Sign in to follow this  
DarkCentury

Hello dear classic players , i am new player in this classic project i've played other low rate servers and here i started as a human mystic , now i became human wizard and i'm thinking to become a warlock , now i'm looking for a clan that can support me for a while .

Thank you !

IGN :DarkCentury i'm online atm so if there is anyone who wants to add me pm me :)

Hello dear classic players , i am new player in this classic project i've played other low rate servers and here i started as a human mystic , now i became human wizard and i'm thinking to become a warlock , now i'm looking for a clan that can support me for a while .

Thank you !

IGN :DarkCentury i'm online atm so if there is anyone who wants to add me pm me :)

​Hey, welcome! I suggest you post in the Recruitment section, and also add a little more information about yourself: where you're from, what language(s) you speak, what voice communication program(s) you use, and of course, what your prime playing time is.

Good luck! I do think changing to Warlock is a valuable move--when 2.0 comes (even now) many constant parties (CPs) could benefit from having an active Warlock.

Thank you !

​Yep cat is good even for mini CP. Did some testing with friends, u can replace sws with warlock pretty well. Also with that cat u will level up withouth struggle fast :) 

I can use everything that clan/cp needs to communicate

@Lin you are right i missed some important details about me :P , I'm from Greece 20 years old i speak some english but i'm not the best at this xD but i can communicate with others with the international language [not like some br/arg ppl] ! The hours i can spend here , more than 5 daily :)