Name: MoDoy 
Class: Silver Ranger (SR)
CP: UchihaItachi
Clan: TimeForDrama
Alliance: WickedSick
Length: 12:38

​ladies and gentlemen your SR hero

• Like 3

Good fight guys I even sit there to regen mp.

For modoy: good sence of "the end is coming" nice back steps:) just in time.

Rizo is still feeder;( goes deep 3 times and got rekt, no over heal 4 u baby.

uchi failed only once :D then was staying closer to bp, well done mate.

P.S. Dat heroic rush from Light at the end trying to kill bishops w/o mana, and got ass-punched, good job Irka :)

btw it's bad movie only because most of parties there was from another clan, and real picture of what was happening must be on another fraps.. From someone from perkunas. At this video seems that no one from wars died:DD. Or some ghosts were killing them.

Juan wasn't there :( but someone BSOE again :(

P.S. Dat heroic rush from Light at the end trying to kill bishops w/o mana, and got ass-punched, good job Irka :)

btw it's bad movie only because most of parties there was from another clan, and real picture of what was happening must be on another fraps.. From someone from perkunas. At this video seems that no one from wars died:DD. Or some ghosts were killing them.

When u get stunned every time u go in front cos some wl keeps u in target whole pvp and waits u, good sense doesnt help cos u cant move on stun :(. Once i greeded agree but 2x was just stun of doom

• Like 1

​I also got footage of the fight, from necro point of view in main clan, but i alt tabbed to box to recharge/res/etc  and need to edit too much to just release the clip. Maybe in a future pvp video :D

Second fight was the best i've been to in this server (siege fights with infinite respawn on flags and the meatshields eating your MP can be very lame, this is the actual lineage2 that i like), good fight everyone involved. Obviously a lot of details favored you guys from the get-go but i'm not gonna sit here making excuses, im just happy that we can have some competitive fights like that one. Cheers.

Second fight was the best i've been to in this server (siege fights with infinite respawn on flags and the meatshields eating your MP can be very lame, this is the actual lineage2 that i like), good fight everyone involved. Obviously a lot of details favored you guys from the get-go but i'm not gonna sit here making excuses, im just happy that we can have some competitive fights like that one. Cheers.

Your meatshield ate a lot of our mana yday, trust me.

​On last siege, we got only 3 death in our pt, dunno what about your infinite respawns on flags

Here we can see the prime example's of why PvPing at the heart npc is far superior. You guys are freely able to rebuff/recharge with oop boxes, don't have to worry about the mobs on your back, and the 3 juke spots in the middle left and right, if you don't get stunned you should never die. Oppa party utilized these spots well.

GF's all around more to come.

• Like 1

Here we can see the prime example's of why PvPing at the heart npc is far superior. You guys are freely able to rebuff/recharge with oop boxes, don't have to worry about the mobs on your back, and the 3 juke spots in the middle left and right, if you don't get stunned you should never die. Oppa party utilized these spots well.

And supports can sit to regen mp :D

​in a non-ambush defenders almost always have the advantage.

GF's.

• Like 1

​On last siege, we got only 3 death in our pt, dunno what about your infinite respawns on flags

Your party's clan has a castle so you cant even put a flag on the ground, so what makes you possibly think that i was talking about you specifically ? Did you defend castle alone? :D I actually talked in a very generic way not even aiming at anybody. But.. since u wanna hear it the explanation about that, as it if it wasnt obvious.... You did have like 5 random/weak clans just dying and throwing their bodies at us last 2 sieges during aden castle fights. One of these meatshield clans was also at this loa fight yday with a party, hilariously. 

You have a castle so you cant even put a flag on the ground, so what makes you possibly think that i was talking about you specifically ? I actually talked in a very generic way not even aiming at anybody. But.. since u wanna hear it.. You did have like 5 random/weak clans just dying and throwing their bodies at us last 2 sieges during aden castle fights. One of these meatshield clans was also at this loa fight yday with a party, hilariously. 

​i like how u all count wars, by clans. i dont comment the main point of your message.

You have a castle so you cant even put a flag on the ground, so what makes you possibly think that i was talking about you specifically ? I actually talked in a very generic way not even aiming at anybody. But.. since u wanna hear it.. You did have like 5 random/weak clans just dying and throwing their bodies at us last 2 sieges during aden castle fights. One of these meatshield clans was also at this loa fight yday with a party, hilariously. 

​i like how u all count wars, by clans. i dont comment the main point of your message.

​Never said it was 5*40 people, im sorry that you get offended by that. But yea i'm definetly including CoB and TT who were not putting just 1 party each at the siege. 

I actually talked in a very generic way not even aiming at anybody. But.. since u wanna hear it, as it if it wasnt obvious.... You did have like 5 random/weak clans just dying and throwing their bodies at us last 2 sieges during aden castle fights. One of these meatshield clans was also at this loa fight yday with a party, hilariously. 

​pretty ironic, coz yday when i was checking frapses from last siege, i couldnt find any good material, coz it was just crp festival at our enemy flags O.o

I actually talked in a very generic way not even aiming at anybody. But.. since u wanna hear it, as it if it wasnt obvious.... You did have like 5 random/weak clans just dying and throwing their bodies at us last 2 sieges during aden castle fights. One of these meatshield clans was also at this loa fight yday with a party, hilariously. 

​pretty ironic, coz yday when i was checking frapses from last siege, i couldnt find any good material, coz it was just crp festival at our enemy flags O.o

(siege fights with infinite respawn on flags and the meatshields eating your MP can be very lame)

It is actually sad that you guys don't agree with this statement and try to turn this into an ally vs ally discussion. :) 

I'm sure some people from our side did the same thing, impossible to even try to deny that, altho the number of people on ur side was much larger last siege so MP-wise the meatshield damage was much bigger, unfortunately we didn't get close to the same ammount we had on the siege before (but bump thread, wickesick recruits CPs 55+). That being said, when u say that you were attacking enemies at the flags it is completely different from people respawning and running 5000+range of distance towards us unbuffed just to eat our MP, like all TTs archers, genocide, terroristas and a bunch of other randoms were doing.

​Never said it was 5*40 people, im sorry that you get offended by that. But yea i'm definetly including CoB and TT who were not putting just 1 party each at the siege. 

​man dont put words i dont say and dont say what i could feel. i just mention it, because u minions say only what your leaders told. he wrote that we are 11 clans. why do clan matter annyway? i dont make conflict i just mention that its not right to count by clan.

btw, stop making things up about our numbers. we are less then u, at last siege we was 20-30 people more because china helped with 4-5 parties.

CoB has ONLY 1 party after csa party left server, and it was 2 sieges ago ;), TT are 2 parties of archers

but the thing is u cant compare, because 2 party of 62 lvl archers isnt better then 1 of 72. my opinion.

​man dont put words i dont say and dont say what i could feel. i just mention it, because u minions say only what your leaders told. he wrote that we are 11 clans. why do clan matter annyway? i dont make conflict i just mention that its not right to count by clan.

btw, stop making things up about our numbers. we are less then u, at last siege we was 20-30 people more because china helped with 4-5 parties.

CoB has ONLY 1 party after csa party left server, and it was 2 sieges ago ;), TT are 2 parties of archers

but the thing is u cant compare, because 2 party of 62 lvl archers isnt better then 1 of 72. my opinion.

Someone needs to fraps AB + LOA + BS during the entire asian and NA+SA timezones and show to this guy. Free farm everywhere for a bunch of your parties, no competition except a gank or another from ES (and if it is in AB the party that gets ganked just runs to the other party anyway, poor ES boys can't even have some fun against your NA parties, hard to find 1 party alone) or ROK (at least killing chinese and hwarangs is easy for them, even the lvl 72-73 chinese parties dont do much when they meet a real party, might wanna invest more euros boys). He thinks you guys are less because he plays on euro time zone ? Then you have a video above showing an euro-prime time mass pvp where we were about the same during euro time anyway, lol. 

Yea, TT are just 2 archer parties (been hearing that for a few monhts now, lol), that's why they talk about their 4 clans on recruit section. As if they use more than 1 for their epic chars, as they cant even level up their mains according to you. Hard to care about them tho, specially when their own allies make fun of them being still 62 (inevil please delevel your char to make company to the lv60 archers! stop being so greedy trying to reach 70 alone) .

But the real question when it comes to numbers is, are you guys going to 69 your wartags ES again ? Just for siege or gonna extend for any epic boss that happens on sunday too, like last time? :D

But the real question when it comes to numbers is, are you guys going to 69 your wartags ES again ? Just for siege or gonna extend for any epic boss that happens on sunday too, like last time? :D

​i would say for oly as well, but i am just random

Your party's clan has a castle so you cant even put a flag on the ground, so what makes you possibly think that i was talking about you specifically ? Did you defend castle alone? :D I actually talked in a very generic way not even aiming at anybody. But.. since u wanna hear it the explanation about that, as it if it wasnt obvious.... You did have like 5 random/weak clans just dying and throwing their bodies at us last 2 sieges during aden castle fights. One of these meatshield clans was also at this loa fight yday with a party, hilariously. 

​U didnt get my point, the only side that was spawning on flag it was vigi side. Also u can see that u are making zerg ally, cause obv u have a lot more ppl even if we take with us china boys.