Sign in to follow this  
MoDoy

MoDoy vol. 2 LoA pvp

"you didnt get my point",... You talked about YOUR party. You have no flags, cuz castle. So you just don't know what you're saying.

And about the zerg you just went delusional Uchiha. Have a nice weekend buddy.

Also u can see that u are making zerg ally, cause obv u have a lot more ppl even if we take with us china boys.

Now that is a cool story, gonna put it in a signature if i had one 

"you didnt get my point",... You talked about YOUR party. You have no flags, cuz castle. So you just don't know what you're saying.

And about the zerg you just went delusional Uchiha. Have a nice weekend buddy.

​​U didnt get my point, the only side that was spawning on flag it was vigi side. Also u can see that u are making zerg ally, cause obv u have a lot more ppl even if we take with us china boys.
My party was an example, if u are so stupid that i need to explain it to u

Also u can see that u are making zerg ally, cause obv u have a lot more ppl even if we take with us china boys.

Now that is a cool story, gonna put it in a signature if i had one 

​if we take medium online and numbers we are less. u feel it when it goes on epics

but it doesnt matter, lets just play and dont point one on another

p.s. pvp was awsome

Second fight was the best i've been to in this server (siege fights with infinite respawn on flags and the meatshields eating your MP can be very lame, this is the actual lineage2 that i like), good fight everyone involved. Obviously a lot of details favored you guys from the get-go but i'm not gonna sit here making excuses, im just happy that we can have some competitive fights like that one. Cheers.

​On last siege, we got only 3 death in our pt, dunno what about your infinite respawns on flags

You have a castle so you cant even put a flag on the ground, so what makes you possibly think that i was talking about you specifically ? I actually talked in a very generic way not even aiming at anybody. But.. since u wanna hear it.. You did have like 5 random/weak clans just dying and throwing their bodies at us last 2 sieges during aden castle fights. One of these meatshield clans was also at this loa fight yday with a party, hilariously. 

​i like how u all count wars, by clans. i dont comment the main point of your message.

​Never said it was 5*40 people, im sorry that you get offended by that. But yea i'm definetly including CoB and TT who were not putting just 1 party each at the siege. 

​man dont put words i dont say and dont say what i could feel. i just mention it, because u minions say only what your leaders told. he wrote that we are 11 clans. why do clan matter annyway? i dont make conflict i just mention that its not right to count by clan.

btw, stop making things up about our numbers. we are less then u, at last siege we was 20-30 people more because china helped with 4-5 parties.

CoB has ONLY 1 party after csa party left server, and it was 2 sieges ago ;), TT are 2 parties of archers

but the thing is u cant compare, because 2 party of 62 lvl archers isnt better then 1 of 72. my opinion.

Someone needs to fraps AB + LOA + BS during the entire asian and NA+SA timezones and show to this guy. Free farm everywhere for a bunch of your parties, no competition except a gank or another from ES (and if it is in AB the party that gets ganked just runs to the other party anyway, poor ES boys can't even have some fun against your NA parties, hard to find 1 party alone) or ROK (at least killing chinese and hwarangs is easy for them, even the lvl 72-73 chinese parties dont do much when they meet a real party, might wanna invest more euros boys). He thinks you guys are less because he plays on euro time zone ? Then you have a video above showing an euro-prime time mass pvp where we were about the same during euro time anyway, lol. 

Yea, TT are just 2 archer parties (been hearing that for a few monhts now, lol), that's why they talk about their 4 clans on recruit section. As if they use more than 1 for their epic chars, as they cant even level up their mains according to you. Hard to care about them tho, specially when their own allies make fun of them being still 62 (inevil please delevel your char to make company to the lv60 archers! stop being so greedy trying to reach 70 alone) .

But the real question when it comes to numbers is, are you guys going to 69 your wartags ES again ? Just for siege or gonna extend for any epic boss that happens on sunday too, like last time? :D

​So funny trashtalk from mr.noone.

I start play here from 14.8.2016 and we start from 0, we still recruit new players, they create new chars. Its impossible make same lvl as u when 3/4 clan members play only 4-5 days for week max 3-4hours. We dont tryhard it, just for fun. 

We start going to CS with 55+lvls, Vigazerk craze from it and start killing us everywhere, i dont care than nolifers talking about us than we r weak. U can see retards as tipitapi with fullepics set without friends and never want play with him. 

90% players from TotallyToxic arent shi.t as rest server and  TT never leave clan only cause they want free exp. When i see how many of u have so many chars/ nonstop leaving main clan for expin, im rly proud on my clan. We havent CPs, we make pt and go exp, u can see how we exp archer pt with ES, we play for fun, so your trash talk dont care us.

Own ally fun from us? :D Tell me some names?