Sign in to follow this  
Ephixon

How to level archer?

Hello everyone. I'm a new player on the server my experience on L2 is not that much as well since I play for a couple of months then take a break, but this server seems great,

I always loved Archer classes but played them on high rates so have no problem leveling them, but now I'm not sure if I should level with bow or dagger until 40. What do you guys recommend?

Hello everyone. I'm a new player on the server my experience on L2 is not that much as well since I play for a couple of months then take a break, but this server seems great,

I always loved Archer classes but played them on high rates so have no problem leveling them, but now I'm not sure if I should level with bow or dagger until 40. What do you guys recommend?

​dagger is waste of money, ofc it hurts your wallet more with bow coz of soulshots, but if u buy bow from start, at least u can join random RB pts (ps: even on high lvls some daggers prefer to xp with good bow, so i woudlnt even consider dagger on archer ;) )

The most common on this server is run by RB`s. Search, u can alway find a party.
Also, u can try to find some duo exp with support or someone else.

Purchase premium acc and exp with PP box.

Look for some friends and farm Raid Bosses.

Dagger can be useful only on RBP for bleed (cheapest dagger from shop).

​I'm pretty sure your L2 experience is sufficient, Sa-uhhhh nevermind I'll pass this time :ph34r:

@topic: If you don't have CP, I´d definitely recommend boxing a buffer, either way you chose PP is going to fit you best I think. Dagger or bow = definitely a bow. RBs are basically only for archers, you can get RB party even as a spoil as long as you have a bow.