Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

Dark Legion Alliance 2017

to my dear leader,

honestly, why your vids always so small, it hurts my eyes

and, since when you became bishop (except that you dont give back any %)

one last thing, that scenerio when you managed to avoid alot of nukes from mages even stun from WL couldnt touch you but then mobs just finished you off that just really made my day, LULUL

happy new year, see you soon

• Like 1

good pvp

so insane farm of epics, how u do that?:)))

​Driver is that you? Bring back the real driver someone stole hes forum acc

Pvp was really fine, we fight like warriors)

But i was trolling about epic farming, because its easy farm with 30-40 ppl

to my dear leader,

honestly, why your vids always so small, it hurts my eyes

and, since when you became bishop (except that you dont give back any %)

one last thing, that scenerio when you managed to avoid alot of nukes from mages even stun from WL couldnt touch you but then mobs just finished you off that just really made my day, LULUL

happy new year, see you soon

​please, pull out your tongue.

i sent my regard to my dearest leader but 2 strangers still trying to quote me and reply, weird, isnt it?

​i tried to take your tongue out his ass

oh oh oh, so salty, what have you done that make this hard driver hate you so much, soil? =))

​u minions really have some problems, why u all make out stuff?

i dont hate soil, i dont hate people at all. i dont hate u, or other minions. im calm, trolling or giving arguments why one or another is minion or stupid is not hate.

u have a lot of nice guys in ally who i respect, u could all be nice guys. i trash only those who try to show how smart they are.

man, u are blind. i told u to stick out your toungue and u dont say nothing back, u just push your tongue deeper in his a*s

oh oh oh, so salty, what have you done that make this hard driver hate you so much, soil? =))

i dont hate soil, i dont hate people at all. i dont hate u, or other minions. im calm, trolling or giving arguments why one or another is minion or stupid is not hate.

u have a lot of nice guys in ally who i respect, u could all be nice guys. i trash only those who try to show how smart they are.

man, u are blind. i told u to stick out your toungue and u dont say nothing back, u just push your tongue deeper in his a*s

​the problem is i was not talking to you, so when ppl dont reply you, you go insult ppl =)) ok, got your problems =))

​the problem is i was not talking to you, so when ppl dont reply you, you go insult ppl =)) ok, got your problems =))

​i dont insult, i just tell the truth. it could hurt.

you minions just cant stop, u all try to put out words i didnt say, things i didnt do, talk about emotions i didnt show and now i have problems.

when u lose argue, u dont reply at the topic. u just switch topic, say that somebody insults, put out that grammar is bad or make some things up like hate or problems.

just stop, u lost. im not smart, but u have no chance. stick out your tongue and we will talk, till then make circles with it so your god can enjoy it

argue =) lost =) so somehow you and i even had an agruement here =)) you really got prolembs, driver

and, dont even care to reply me anymore, i put you into my ignored list, thank you for your "arguement" =))