Sign in to follow this  
kkthx

FightClub CP member #3 WickedSick 2017 The LoA Keepers

Hello,

2017 year has come, wish every of u the best.
While for FightClub CP and WickedSick alliance it was very busy 2 weeks of defending LoA at our short prime.

Proudly introduce to u new video.
I've improved abit what were missing in previous video, yet some other things came out im not happy about, but many vids to come to be perfect.

In the video missing last heart fight which we won also, it lasted over 11 min, but my recording software failed me :)

Enjoy what i brought.
Monkey Police at 1:55 xD

• Like 8

Nice movie, nice pvps. U should consider using rabbit more often when u chase ;). LOL all the time blue message Rizo killed enemy :D. Need to make movie with my pov

• Like 1

Nice movie, nice pvps. U should consider using rabbit more often when u chase ;). LOL all the time blue message Rizo killed enemy :D. Need to make movie with my pov

​Thanks ;) had wind song, enough, and better still stick to team :) yup, Rizo popup pretty often :D

i JUST Love big speed, imo one of most important stats to outplay enemies ^^. A bit sad orc goes out of mana so fast :(

• Like 1

^^
i can only imagine how mad enemies are each video comes up, coz everytime they lose fight or argument they re not so talkative anymore and remain silent xD oh oh oh