Sign in to follow this  
Clawdia

Newb!

Hi! I used to play L2 from open beta but left because of the goddess of destruction patch. I don't ever want to see a kartia again or indeed a bot. I like to play a mixture of classes but can you tell me 2 things plz. Is a prophet ever EVER needed (lol I love that class) and what would be most useful to this server (Europe). Looking forward to the real TI again. Thanks :) ​Clawdia

Hi! I used to play L2 from open beta but left because of the goddess of destruction patch. I don't ever want to see a kartia again or indeed a bot. I like to play a mixture of classes but can you tell me 2 things plz. Is a prophet ever EVER needed (lol I love that class) and what would be most useful to this server (Europe). Looking forward to the real TI again. Thanks :) ​Clawdia

​I've seen a few active prophets on this server--if you really don't mind the play-style and know what's expected of you, it probably could make for at least a nice duo combination. I always see demand for active SWS, BD, EE/SE, and BP based on forum posts--CPs and clans are always looking for actives (or drivers) for those classes.

• Like 1

Playing active buffer is real pain here because most people who need it, they have it boxed... Sanotimes I do see some parties looking for a buffer but it's rather rare occurence. If you're really into playing PP, I'd suggest you to wait few days (fingers crossed) for 2.0 update because of this: https://eu.4game.com/lineage2classic/play/saviors/#achievesystem - this is going to make leveling up alone much easier.

Also it really depends on your gaming hours - being able to play in Europe's evening (~18:00+ at GMT+1), makes supports' lives much easier, too.

• Like 1

Well I wasn't sure but I went ahead and made an EE; I can level up  PP later. Thanks for the info :)

​Well... As EE myself, I'll just quote myself from previous post: 

I'd suggest you to wait few days (fingers crossed) for 2.0 update because of this: https://eu.4game.com/lineage2classic/play/saviors/#achievesystem - this is going to make leveling up alone much easier.

​The party looking situation isn't any easier for EE :( To a certain point I'd say you'd be better off starting with PP because PPs can at least give themselves some buffs to help them farm, while EE is quote hopeless alone here.

• Like 1

So this is the L2 I remember, without a few friends of course but it's fun! Even sitting down to regen MP! I made a PP, her name is TooShy and she's blowing all her MP on golems for a cotton tunic. Happy days :) I'm on in the evenings UK time if you want to pm me.

• Like 1

​Welcome aboard! My opinion is to make a prophet. Prophet can lvl to 40 like EE easy, after 40 he got root (Pole-Bow) if you dont find any party. However if you don't like being prophet cause you don't find any party or whatever, there's the reclass option which PP can be anything he likes, so no need to create 2 different chars.

• Like 1

Till 40 its not a problem, U just need a bow for rb(donate\spoiler), but after 40 - there is a lot of ppl with pp box or warc box. Even in old days PP&SE were only box classes.EE\Bish if U want a healer. With 2.0 skills ee, warc and bards will have even more usability in comparison with pp\se.

• Like 1

U can sell pp buffs later. For example my three friends play archers and they buy buffs 30 k in gh.

With EE u will find CP easier later. And i think for clan party EE is better so it depends a lot. Also PP is more archer character while EE for aoe. That means with EE u will level up faster. RB parties is only ilusion, u waste adena and time for them ;) its not so boring after all.

• Like 1