Sign in to follow this  
MoDoy

number of macros

i would like to suggest increasing number of macros one possibly can have in macro window (alt+r). atm its limited to 48, but i see no reason why it was capped on that number, since the window itself has 2 more rows for shortcuts (that means 12 more macros) and the window has scroll bar arrows, so it possibly can handle even more than that? (maybe they were just lazy to make unique window for macros and just copied some different one, but still)

i believe most of the ppl dont care about it, but some could maybe appreciate it, not to change existing macros everyday, just because u cannot create new ones

the question is why is there 48 slots, when 20 is more than enough O.o never within 11y of playing had need to do so much macroses.

189c7f839f2d.png

Ahaha, i understand.

All those ppl making macro /target enemy_name

thats one of main reasons why macroses should be limited. Same as ally clans and clan slots like some other easy2play player expect (progresive lol).

u play mario where mouse click means kill mushrom or u play coz its arcade game, where u need to get skill?

making macro for every enemy name makes no sense, the skill is where u can pick target manually. Coz thats what all about is, coz i dont see any other reason of more macro slots, Modoy didnt show the point of it also.

im suprised u didnt ask yet for more slots in inventory and weight cap, but i see soon to come :D

Ahaha, i understand.

All those ppl making macro /target enemy_name

thats one of main reasons why macroses should be limited. Same as ally clans and clan slots like some other easy2play player expect (progresive lol).

u play mario where mouse click means kill mushrom or u play coz its arcade game, where u need to get skill?

making macro for every enemy name makes no sense, the skill is where u can pick target manually. Coz thats what all about is, coz i dont see any other reason of more macro slots, Modoy didnt show the point of it also.

im suprised u didnt ask yet for more slots in inventory and weight cap, but i see soon to come :D

​making more slots in inventory would change actual things (dont forget there was increase inventory volume in previous chronicles from fishing, so its actually not some nonsense, but i guess new fishing doesnt have it anymore)

yes, i am using target macros ofc, but saying that playing with target macros is lowbie and non skilled i would like u to see u using them in the mass pvps in loa, where u gonna put all 50 enemy macros? sure u can manage to take fast target with them when u are using 3-4 of them which are close to your normal skills, but what about others? :D in pvps 95% of the time its much easier to pick up targets manually than actually doing it with target macros, those are used mainly for MA of the CPs, not every member

also i am happy i am not party leader or something, coz i would definitely not write /invite everytime someone relogs, i would have 2 bars full of inv macros only

also there are other things u can use macros besides what i mentioned here, but i guess its no point to try to explain it to someone who in his 11y old L2 career didnt find use for more than 20 macros

i'm using target macros only for healers and supports, otherwise i take other targets with mouse on the go.

if i had to make a macro for every single war nickname, i wouldn't need a macro window, i would need a book instead 20.gif

switching targets between heals/supports during mass pvp with mouse alone isn't very reliable thou, especially when u have 30+ people in front of you, and the names you want are running all around behind them. good luck picking specific targets with mouse alone in that situation.

needless to say that people who pvp usually prefer to go with /useforceskill macros in bar simply because it's way more comfortable than pressing ctrl everytime u need to attack someone.

then there's macros for buffs, macros for items, macros for assist, etc. anyone doing active pvp will have at least 20 macros used for sure.

i'm not against the idea, but i guess the only reason to increase the default amount would be just to have more space for target macros.

also there are invite macros (for example when i xp, i always invite ppl with macros, and now not always same supprot is avaible, so there are like 2 PPs, 1 EE, 1 WC, 1 sws, 2 bds, 1 cat, etc.), and atm i have to sacrafice some normal macros just to have target macros

ofc i can change macros everytime i do something else, i can (and sometimes even have to does) that with target macros, coz u usually know vs who u are going to fight, there are barely any ninja tactics, its just much more convenient to drag and drop instead of opening all these macros and changing them all the time