Sign in to follow this  
ProGressive

Haters gonna hate

i put like because u go out there and try to gang, doesnt matter that they afk or low lvl - its a gang.

but title of topic is not right, u dont even have 1 hater in this game.

from the video i assume 2 things

dualbox = duallose
u re gay that desire ur ingame friend Koukou

not my business what u do there, long time we hear of Vigi 69 parties, but should keep for urself

from the video i assume 2 things

dualbox = duallose
u re gay that desire ur ingame friend Koukou

not my business what u do there, long time we hear of Vigi 69 parties, but should keep for urself

​Atleast i have ingame friens. :) 

• Like 1

killing afk ppl once again... once they are not afk-you are dead.. SO GG LIKE YOU=************** TOP PVP MOVIE CAN I SOMEHOW BECOME YOUR FUNBOY?????????????

​It is the other way around, I am your fan boy. Where is your police gang bang? Waiting for other 3 ?

• Like 1

killing afk ppl once again... once they are not afk-you are dead.. SO GG LIKE YOU=************** TOP PVP MOVIE CAN I SOMEHOW BECOME YOUR FUNBOY?????????????

If they want to go afk they can make soe and stay at town out thery all its pvp ..! Armbar more ppl hate you now 

• Like 3

Did modoy get rekt in movie? Cos is no, i dont want to waste my internet transfer :(

​dunno what u are talking about, i am total demon of sos, destroying everything, there is no way i am dying on video like this

​we have pro f**** wacryer!!!!!

• Like 1

Did modoy get rekt in movie? Cos is no, i dont want to waste my internet transfer :(

​dunno what u are talking about, i am total demon of sos, destroying everything, there is no way i am dying on video like this

​The legend of no picking adena monster soon will be known to everyone xD

Edit: Cool vid armbar ;)

• Like 1

​The legend of no picking adena monster soon will be known to everyone xD

Edit: Cool vid armbar ;)

​doom knights dont even drop adena :( 10% and SoS location will be my past, sadly :( 

• Like 1

If they want to go afk they can make soe and stay at town out thery all its pvp ..! Armbar more ppl hate you now 

Hm, Yes for you its even achievement to kill afk ppl, you can be proud of yourself. The point is why? Tell me why? He posted this trash killing afk ppl. It's not even fun to do it. It's just shit, I would feel myself trash if I post this bunch of garbage. Show true pvp/gank or gtfo.

p.s retarded kou koukou i think this song about you but it sounds like this. (Ko-ko-ko, ko-ko-Ko)

0_10eb8d_230d6ab1_orig.jpg

Hm, Yes for you its even achievement to kill afk ppl, you can be proud of yourself. The point is why? Tell me why? He posted this trash killing afk ppl. It's not even fun to do it. It's just shit, I would feel myself trash if I post this bunch of garbage. Show true pvp/gank or gtfo.

p.s retarded kou koukou i think this song about you but it sounds like this. (Ko-ko-ko, ko-ko-Ko)

0_10eb8d_230d6ab1_orig.jpg

Well crazypeoplecrazy wasnt so afk. Same as exotiq. They knew im comming. Both prepared. So idk wtf u talk here :Dand even if I will put how i kill 1v1 of your 70+ u still will say im hIgher level so gtfo with your police car. Monkey in your side.

stop it people, those are gangs. everywhere people post movies with gangs where they have won and its obvious they had advantage.