Sign in to follow this  
Melady

SAL BIZ

After such a handicap of 2 months I came for 40 mins on sieges to see how u bravely defend Oren with 200 ppl.

/discussion on

​we were 375 :D

edited:

btw handicap of 2m, what did u mean? just interesting

@driver - I haven't logged in game for 2 months now :)

​mm, ok.

btw, only in last fight when all vigi ally came to oren, we moved our ally to help at oren. till then only perkunas def oren.

​so u missed alot more, there was multiple sieges we were defending 2 castles at once. This time got lucky for short amount of time

​so u missed alot more, there was multiple sieges we were defending 2 castles at once. This time got lucky for short amount of time

​well cant say its luck, we had moments where we could take it back, but didnt use them properly.

there is a limit of posibilities. if we had like 30-50 people more then enemy, i think this would be more easy. 160 ppl in cc in middle of siege.

p.s. where are the trolls? 

​grow up, or atleast try to act mature, or had to go to sleep imadiately after siege, coz school tomorrow starts :D give them some time

​grow up, or atleast try to act mature, or had to go to sleep imadiately after siege, coz school tomorrow starts :D give them some time

​and this a fundamental difference beetwen you ( ally Perkunas ) and us :) you always grumble :) If you win pvp, siege, epic we are randoms, kids etc .... If we win always the same say: zerg, lags, bugs ble ble ble .... omg people this a game not real life :) datplays you're my master rly :) always flame hate and write to all people around you its idiots and you are the king of world ... I think you a very sad man, dont have friends and only you can do is sit to computer and flame flame flame :) GG for siege for all ppl :)  

​and this a fundamental difference beetwen you ( ally Perkunas ) and us :) you always grumble :) If you win pvp, siege, epic we are randoms, kids etc .... If we win always the same say: zerg, lags, bugs ble ble ble .... omg people this a game not real life :) datplays you're my master rly :) always flame hate and write to all people around you its idiots and you are the king of world ... I think you a very sad man, dont have friends and only you can do is sit to computer and flame flame flame :) GG for siege for all ppl :)  

​im obligated to comment this, u tried hard, so i will put atleast: xD coz thats how i feel right now