Sign in to follow this  
Darlik

Events

Why not add automatic event each hour to do some pvp and relax for so many farming? Without rewards if you want.

Who want to participe only go, and if somebody dont like this idea dont register to the event.

I love low rates but i want to do sometimes pvp. Meaby with this events we can enjoy more in the server.

TvTs, capture the flag etc...

lvls 20-29, 30-39, etc... to participate only vs players with your same lvl.

Why not?

Why not add automatic event each hour to do some pvp and relax for so many farming? Without rewards if you want.

Who want to participe only go, and if somebody dont like this idea dont register to the event.

I love low rates but i want to do sometimes pvp. Meaby with this events we can enjoy more in the server.

TvTs, capture the flag etc...

lvls 20-29, 30-39, etc... to participate only vs players with your same lvl.

Why not?

​Cause its Classic server and this  idea is not classic at all....

Why not add automatic event each hour to do some pvp and relax for so many farming?

because ppl will then rather go pvp in these events where they cannot lose xp instead of fighting for their farming spots or outside of peace zone, which is kinda bad :/ 

+1 but not every hour, maybe twice a day... Again as many times before - datplays, MoDoy, you guys are as I assume high levels in top clans or even some sorta CPs, but solo casuals who play hour or two hours a day just aren't going to start random PvPs where they can potentially lose their 'entire day' worth of exp. Maybe for you it wouldn't be so attractive, but speaking of top level locations there'll always be PvP, it's not like "hey I just spent 10 minutes on this event, I'm totally exhausted of PvP, so just take this spot, I'll go farm Elpies instead"

And about classic features - honestly, most of the servers I've played over those like 10 years had some sort of PvP events, because it simply spices up the game a bit, even people who are bored of farming often log in just to PvP for a bit. Not mentioning the fact that CTF is fun as hell which alone is reason to implement it :P

+1 but not every hour, maybe twice a day... Again as many times before - datplays, MoDoy, you guys are as I assume high levels in top clans or even some sorta CPs, but solo casuals who play hour or two hours a day just aren't going to start random PvPs where they can potentially lose their 'entire day' worth of exp. Maybe for you it wouldn't be so attractive, but speaking of top level locations there'll always be PvP, it's not like "hey I just spent 10 minutes on this event, I'm totally exhausted of PvP, so just take this spot, I'll go farm Elpies instead"

And about classic features - honestly, most of the servers I've played over those like 10 years had some sort of PvP events, because it simply spices up the game a bit, even people who are bored of farming often log in just to PvP for a bit. Not mentioning the fact that CTF is fun as hell which alone is reason to implement it :P

​even before like half year ago, before i joined uchiha cp (so i was still in ETC clan, there wasnt moment i wasnt up for clan wars with the biggest side, and pretty much with every clan on server, and answer why is pretty simple, u can pvp them anywhere, and even if u die, u lose 1%, or 0.5% if u have CH, i dont know if its that horrible for u, but if yes, u can even buy 50% death penalty scroll, and wuala, u have 0.25% loss at death, which is barely even 5 mins xp for solo player

as i said, if those events are going to be each hour, i dont see reason why ppl would flag outside of peace zone, they are afraid to flag even now and just wants to "pve"

The problem with server is that those low levels are grinding all the time and they dont have what to do else, because pvp for spots in low levels not existant actually. No other activities and they are not comming in nearest future, maybe fishing. 

And ones who say its not so hard to exp atm, stfu. Try to level character from total 0, its same sh1t actually at it was, only good thing that they changed quests. 

Also there is no pvp with low level clans because they cant make CW. I agree with datplays and modoy that if u want pvp u need to join one of the ally sides, but what they will do against 65+? And because we have this pro idea 3 clans per alliance, we cant even make some clans 40-60 level for pvp, so low levels start choosing side at 45+.

Pvp on low lvls exist, but some shi.ts as LovePvE, Kakar, Pistolas and others no brain people take his main char 70+ and they make ego up on 20-55lvls. 

I hope in it than one day mrs.gE make from it some movie. ?

Some like true face of ally DarkLegion. 

Server dont need TvT, to much pvp every where, someday i log, we make many pvps for 2-3hours and we go sleep with -10-20%, np.

Just solo players need learn play this game.

• Like 1

Pvp on low lvls exist, but some shi.ts as LovePvE, Kakar, Pistolas and others no brain people take his main char 70+ and they make ego up on 20-55lvls. 

I hope in it than one day mrs.gE make from it some movie. ?

Some like true face of ally DarkLegion. 

Server dont need TvT, to much pvp every where, someday i log, we make many pvps for 2-3hours and we go sleep with -10-20%, np.

Just solo players need learn play this game.            were is the problem to kill your enemys ?if they are low lvl its not my problem ! If you wand to xp at peace you must stay random and dont go to siege from 45 lvl 

The problem with server is that those low levels are grinding all the time and they dont have what to do else, because pvp for spots in low levels not existant actually. No other activities and they are not comming in nearest future, maybe fishing. 

And ones who say its not so hard to exp atm, stfu. Try to level character from total 0, its same sh1t actually at it was, only good thing that they changed quests. 

Also there is no pvp with low level clans because they cant make CW. I agree with datplays and modoy that if u want pvp u need to join one of the ally sides, but what they will do against 65+? And because we have this pro idea 3 clans per alliance, we cant even make some clans 40-60 level for pvp, so low levels start choosing side at 45+.

/Summon uchihaitachi, he wont be able to resist answering this post :D

About idea: i was cl of ETC for some time when i started playing here. We were small solo 20 ppl clan but we pvped 2 strong sides since we hit around 50. (Well even earlier cos some vig smart asses 70 ganked us in partisan cruma and ev). Some ppl just dont have balls to fight or make war. They are just pussy pve players who chose wrong game to play. Such ppl dont deserve any attention or admins time to make any event for em. Nothing will encourage such ppl to pvp, they should just change game. I just laughed lately when i exped my aw 57 on ev and when i flagged on ppl to pvp and they asked me why i flag, and continued pve. And after 2 min taduliz and tipirapi logged on spot and tried to pk my 57 aw :D. What a noobs started to play this game lately. Just no coment. I wonder if it was taduliz exping twink and afraid to pvp vs same lvls and reloging on main or it was his friend :D. Next time ill record

• Like 2

​even before like half year ago, before i joined uchiha cp (so i was still in ETC clan, there wasnt moment i wasnt up for clan wars with the biggest side, and pretty much with every clan on server, and answer why is pretty simple, u can pvp them anywhere, and even if u die, u lose 1%, or 0.5% if u have CH, i dont know if its that horrible for u, but if yes, u can even buy 50% death penalty scroll, and wuala, u have 0.25% loss at death, which is barely even 5 mins xp for solo player

as i said, if those events are going to be each hour, i dont see reason why ppl would flag outside of peace zone, they are afraid to flag even now and just wants to "pve"

​Well let's agree that event each hour won't fly, but as mentioned proG mentioned, the low casual gameplay could use some extra spice, so I still stand behind my suggestion to implement some sort of basic 'steam off' ~twice a day