SOiL

Castle Siege flag respawn time [Poll]

Castle Siege flag respawn time [Poll]  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Should we change respawn time on flags?

• Yep, add 10-15 seconds reuse-time on death/respawn at flags.
    • No, keep it like this.

Im doing this after siege as the last one. Also an idea is to put death penalty at castle siege, so people won't go 10 lvl penalty. They will play more carefull and will see more groupped fights, not random players running without buffs just to waste the MP of the enemies.

• Like 2

Started by SOiL, 13 minutes ago

alrdy 7 votes for ur point of view - gj for ur alliance.

u want to add respawn time on flags when u luckily captured castle? lol, so it will be harder to retake it with ur zerg?

and for the last, u have short memory, ur old topic is here:

and as u can see voting poll ended not on ur will as "No, it's fine like that."

so keep stick to ur shit and chicken memory man, stop double threads.

u want to add respawn time on flags when u luckily captured castle? lol, so it will be harder to retake it with ur zerg?

​You luckily kept oren..

​You luckily kept oren..

​the guy told u why your topic must be closed, but u saw only the thing he told about luck.

im not suprised u took aden, u could take oren as well. 

u once said u better take less people with higher level, i can say u grandmaster in that - now u have more people with higher levels :)

no hate, still nice siege. u were stronger

​You luckily kept oren..

xD yes we were luckily keeping 2 castles for several months, damn we should play at lottery like that xD

​You luckily kept oren..

​the guy told u why your topic must be closed, but u saw only the thing he told about luck.

u once said u better take less people with higher level, i can say u grandmaster in that - now u have more people with higher levels :)

​185-190 VS 185-190 both sides, was a really good siege, this one and last.. every next siege is better! I didnt because wasn't fair the last poll, they were 2 splitted options as 1. We get that people don't like losing % at siege, so I chose to make a poll just with reuse time when you die and it's not a big deal.

​You luckily kept oren..

​185-190 VS 185-190 both sides, was a really good siege, this one and last.. every next siege is better! I didnt because wasn't fair the last poll, they were 2 splitted options as 1. We get that people don't like losing % at siege, so I chose to make a poll just with reuse time when you die and it's not a big deal.

​i dont care about death penalty or resp time at flag, if all sides have the same opportunities why not. funny that in early sieges nobody from your side said a thing about this things at sieges.

btw, we were less. saw 3 screens from different ppl and talked to 2 other people. u were 185-200, against us 160-180, but it doesnt matter because 20-30 ppl dont make the difference in such pvp.

​You luckily kept oren..

​Problem with giving % penalty is some people won't show up ultimately making it feel less like an epic battle. No matter which side has more numbers I think ultimately the flag respawn zerg ruins pvp. With 40 mins left we made our final Aden push and actually got VR flag and had to split to castle and outside fight. Mainly ROK left outside and all they did was respawn zerg was till we were out of mana, utlimately making it unfun for both sides. 10-15 seconds is too low imho. 1-2 mins would be ideal. If you have it at 10-15 seconds it would still end up in a zerg till we win scenario.

​You luckily kept oren..

​Problem with giving % penalty is some people won't show up ultimately making it feel less like an epic battle. No matter which side has more numbers I think ultimately the flag respawn zerg ruins pvp. With 40 mins left we made our final Aden push and actually got VR flag and had to split to castle and outside fight. Mainly ROK left outside and all they did was respawn zerg was till we were out of mana, utlimately making it unfun for both sides. 10-15 seconds is too low imho. 1-2 mins would be ideal. If you have it at 10-15 seconds it would still end up in a zerg till we win scenario.

​rofl, imagine how long 30s from castle npc takes, now imagine 1-2 mins resp. on flag, siege pvp ends in 1 s/d

​You luckily kept oren..

​rofl, imagine how long 30s from castle npc takes, now imagine 1-2 mins resp. on flag, siege pvp ends in 1 s/d

​it will be faster to go to village

​You luckily kept oren..

​Wouldn't that add more strategy element to the fights? Either go to village , return to the fight faster but lose position. Or wait 10-15sec more and remain at a better positioning?

​You luckily kept oren..

​Wouldn't that add more strategy element to the fights? Either go to village , return to the fight faster but lose position. Or wait 10-15sec more and remain at a better positioning?

​there are more things that add strategy elements, like reuse of flags and clans with castle who cant put flags.

we can talk whole day about how is better or how it could be. i would play in all posible ways, importat that all sides have equal chances.

​You luckily kept oren..

​there are more things that add strategy elements, like reuse of flags and clans with castle who cant put flags.

we can talk whole day about how is better or how it could be. i would play in all posible ways, importat that all sides have equal chances.

​They would as numbers are quite even at the moment. My main concern is numbers on sieges have only been growing and growing and with the spawn on flags being as it is at the moment, very soon it will be impossible to break through ( its close to impossible now ).

​They would as numbers are quite even at the moment. My main concern is numbers on sieges have only been growing and growing and with the spawn on flags being as it is at the moment, very soon it will be impossible to break through ( its close to impossible now ).

​numbers on sieges dont grow, they went down from 195 vs 230 till 190 vs 170. we dont count Australia(ES), its far away - nobody cares about them

Totally offtopic. ES was killing us on north gatesgates, while they let pass perkunas withouth even on skill on they solo ppl so wtf u speak ES doesnt matter?

Second 40 ppl matters a lot. 200 withouth 40 ppl is 20%. imagine your all stats reduced by 20% lel.

Totally offtopic. ES was killing us on north gatesgates, while they let pass perkunas withouth even on skill on they solo ppl so wtf u speak ES doesnt matter?

Second 40 ppl matters a lot. 200 withouth 40 ppl is 20%. imagine your all stats reduced by 20% lel.

​I literally never saw an ES member this siege lul.

​saw es on gludio

were u got the thing with 40 ppl? perkunas 36 ppl make difference, even only one cp 72+

we were a bit less and levels lower, but had chance to take castle back. its not all about pvp head to head, it never was.

We are 40 people with 2 Castle ... GG

​big boys dont have time for u and your sandbox

i dont like ES, no hate. they are newbies, all of them. i would help them hold those castles, its better then give them to war. u see, we dont even think ES is war, its just some random guys high lvl and get their as s kicked by guys lower lvls.

i dont like ES, no hate. they are newbies, all of them. i would help them hold those castles, its better then give them to war. u see, we dont even think ES is war, its just some random guys high lvl and get their as s kicked by guys lower lvls.

​who are u? nick in game super pro gamer please. This random ppl kick ur ass all days in loa.

• Like 1

​You're not ashamed to say that. So let these rookies have a castle because "the big guys" do not have time ... what time? To use forum? hahahhaha

dont put words i didnt say, we all amateurs. its just ES are so pathetic, born for pve.

i dont have character

p.s. from all i said u didnt comment sh1t, u just try to switch topic. u hope i am some 60 lvl archer who farms solo in fom and will troll me that i dont know sh1t.

dont put words i didnt say, we all amateurs. its just ES are so pathetic, born for pve.

i dont have character

p.s. from all i said u didnt comment sh1t, u just try to switch topic. u hope i am some 60 lvl archer who farms solo in fom and will troll me that i dont know sh1t.

​nick in game....