SOiL

Castle Siege flag respawn time [Poll]

Castle Siege flag respawn time [Poll]  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Should we change respawn time on flags?

• Yep, add 10-15 seconds reuse-time on death/respawn at flags.
    • No, keep it like this.

We are 40 people with 2 Castle ... GG

​big boys dont have time for u and your sandbox

i dont like ES, no hate. they are newbies, all of them. i would help them hold those castles, its better then give them to war. u see, we dont even think ES is war, its just some random guys high lvl and get their as s kicked by guys lower lvls.

​You're not ashamed to say that. So let these rookies have a castle because "the big guys" do not have time ... what time? To use forum? hahahhaha

we fight each other, i think its easy to understand what i said.

if next siege we will be 60 ppl less then vigi, u dont stand a chance in having 1 castle.

Do you really believe you have a chance to stand vs one of two alliance with these 40 people, if other alliance don't attack other castle? You got your castles because 2 sides are hitting each other and both sides needs to defence their castles.

dont put words i didnt say, we all amateurs. its just ES are so pathetic, born for pve.

i dont have character

p.s. from all i said u didnt comment sh1t, u just try to switch topic. u hope i am some 60 lvl archer who farms solo in fom and will troll me that i dont know sh1t.

​You do not have character but you live in the forum talking trash? Making you the professional expert, but how nice is this

• Like 1

dont put words i didnt say, we all amateurs. its just ES are so pathetic, born for pve.

i dont have character

p.s. from all i said u didnt comment sh1t, u just try to switch topic. u hope i am some 60 lvl archer who farms solo in fom and will troll me that i dont know sh1t.

​You do not have character but you live in the forum talking trash? Making you the professional expert, but how nice is this

again u guys dont comment my words, but how i predicted try to hold on some low lvl  trolling

i feel how i touch your ego guys, i dont have nothing personal to any of u.

im not a hater, i just observed what u were doing on this server. i think a guy who is a bit l2 knowledged understands me.

the main reason your clan didnt fail or entered one top ally is your timezone, everybody knows unique made up a conflict to leave your ally. the presure they had at europrime made them to join vigi.

Problem with giving % penalty is some people won't show up ultimately making it feel less like an epic battle. No matter which side has more numbers I think ultimately the flag respawn zerg ruins pvp. With 40 mins left we made our final Aden push and actually got VR flag and had to split to castle and outside fight. Mainly ROK left outside and all they did was respawn zerg was till we were out of mana, utlimately making it unfun for both sides. 10-15 seconds is too low imho. 1-2 mins would be ideal. If you have it at 10-15 seconds it would still end up in a zerg till we win scenario.

I think everyone of us wants to avoid situation like this... 

But i think put some "respawn time" is not a solution at all... if it will be 15 sec it doesnt change nothing and if it will be 2 minutes it will be pretty much useless as someone already mentioned... I voted for "resp time" tho only becouse imo something has to change...

For me best solution would be normal exp penalty for death combined with bonus XP recovery if you respawn on flag (50% like CH or even 75% like in castle)... this way you will loose only 0,5% (or 0,25%) just so basicly you dont even notice that if you die few times,  but if you respawn 5555 times it can hurt you. People who doesnt wana sacrifice anything for higher goals (capturing castle for some ally clan) doesnt deserve to join CS in my opinion... Arguments about less ppl in CS are in my eyes invalid. 

Before somebody will start flaming me i am telling you i am up for exp loss idea since beginning of CSs on this server (im not sure if zorgzor or even reaver started that topic after first sieges but you can find my answers in there).. i suported this idea when i was on side exploiting this custom bullshit. 

And yes, at one point today i used this "tactic" (if it is tactic at all) once as well... When we had to cover back our allies trying to fight their way inside pray room i noticed again how OP bullshit is that... it was basically just die-respawn-use magical backfire to closest enemy-die-respawn...... in higher numbers its almsot impossible for attacker to do something with this crap mechanics...

anyway GF overall today

• Like 1

oh, are we at that part of discussion again? everybody comming with screenshots of score in clan wars eventho everybody knows they are bugged? maybe u forgot everybody is on  + score with everybody ... 

• Like 2

Born to be pve

​you still pve most of the time, becoz of prime time problems, its ok, no one blame you, congrats with 2 castles

1h ago they were restarted at loa bridge until we leave for 2h. We left and they logged in 1'. That's the pvp they do, ES ;D Scores are bugged. 

1h ago they were restarted at loa bridge until we leave for 2h. We left and they logged in 1'. That's the pvp they do, ES ;D Scores are bugged. 

​we are going to kill u idiot and u use soe lel

score is bugged when u have negative points score is reset but if u have positive scrore is not bugged

score is bugged when u have negative points score is reset but if u have positive scrore is not bugged

​2h on restart you were coming for us? B| it's not the first time, so dream on. Let's stay on topic please.

​2h on restart you were coming for us? B| it's not the first time, so dream on. Let's stay on topic please.

​They saw ES going and they soed for sure

Born to be pve

​i was once online at night, 3 pt of ES reloged on ramp till we go to sleep.

in our clan war perkunas is not -234)), guess its a bit bugged.

i saw how u make crp, full party of 74 arcehrs gangs SOS or full party of mages 72+ gank AB. even if u have 1k score for each the situation will not change.

its so easy to argue with ES, they cant even write something consistent.

i just said that if u were at euro prime u had no chance and would have to kiss soil or biz ass.

btw, after u posted this screen i know im right. when i say u guys thing u are top, u think u are elite :))

I dont try to flame totallytoxic, I would do the same if it is usefull to take a castle. But there is not any skill into press To outpost, and you can finish the mp of your enemies easily.

There is no point in allow respawn nonstop in flags without any penalty. I would add xp loss like in retail. Everytime you change something the only thing you do it's unbalance L2 even more it is already, and trust me I know what I'm telling, I play EE and It is really boring to play one right now. But I wouldn't add nothing to them because I would unbalance the game even more.

Btw, there is ppl in server like me that wasn't playing when the poll of % lost was done. 

Do you really believe you have a chance to stand vs one of two alliance with these 40 people, if other alliance don't attack other castle? You got your castles because 2 sides are hitting each other and both sides needs to defence their castles.

i'd like to see them trying to defend their 2 castles against both alliances at once since they're so good, and see how it goes.

but then the hopes for a 3rd side would probably vanish like a fart in the wind 40.gif

Oh my... ES I have one piece of a good advice for you.... stop agr Perks and join them.

PS The clan war score is bugged.

​overall lvls in perkunas are low, numbers are lower then vigi and ofc ES are weak and it will not make big difference. (dont count china)

vigi biggest online is when perk work and es sleep, so no big deal i guess.

times passes, if our server is still alive it means dimination will switch at time to time.

i'd like to see them trying to defend their 2 castles against both alliances at once since they're so good, and see how it goes.

but then the hopes for a 3rd side would probably vanish like a fart in the wind 40.gif

​when unique stand on their knees to join vigi, that was the moment  when 3rd side vanished. it was till vigi recruited people in WW and the clan Syndicate, perk also made recruitment. which means even if ES+Unique ally existed they couldnt be competitive with other sides.

btw, nobody really talked about it. unique are such pussies that instad of recruiting new players, so they could compete in euro prime against vigi and perkunas - they just switched sides. and ofc i guess soil loved it:), they used ES so they can take a castle, now using Vigi so they dont fail. alone those guys are nobody, and they dont have possibility or brain to craft something good, they only destroy. but now i know why they didnt want to play with those newbs ES.

I dont try to flame totallytoxic, I would do the same if it is usefull to take a castle. But there is not any skill into press To outpost, and you can finish the mp of your enemies easily.

There is no point in allow respawn nonstop in flags without any penalty. I would add xp loss like in retail. Everytime you change something the only thing you do it's unbalance L2 even more it is already, and trust me I know what I'm telling, I play EE and It is really boring to play one right now. But I wouldn't add nothing to them because I would unbalance the game even more.

Btw, there is ppl in server like me that wasn't playing when the poll of % lost was done. 

well, we also pvp at enemy flags and wars were insta resping.  

on a siege there was a battle were both sides had flags and after a long pvp perk won. i remember how we aoe at flags and the chat was blue.

my point is that we have same advantages. and we dont even know who will win more from exp lose.

Yep, both sides have the same advantages, but if they add xp loss will keep fair too. What will be different for sure, Its noone will respawn nonstop in flag when the battle is lost because will be a dumb tactic.

Who is going to win with that change It's everyone, having good pvps because honestly It is not fun at all killing nonstop on respawn.

• Like 2

So any idea, any admin saw this, is respawn time coming up or we will stay as meatshields and no sense fights?

So any idea, any admin saw this, is respawn time coming up or we will stay as meatshields and no sense fights?

​we will stay

Ok I am done with this retarded soil and this shit topics.. During last 3 sieges I died twice at Aden fights ( btw as I said before 4 of our parties are loosing exp noway, cause they had castle), I don't know what meatshield you are talking about, but pride and syndicate are looking like this guys, we go for them 1 pt vs 3 and they Pr bsoe run relog .. Nice tactic to not to loose % on siege, proud of them, about totally toxic they are low lvls so what, they cannot challenge 72 pt+ they are just lowbies, so what?

And commmooooon stop making this no-sense topics, and try to take admins attention with your freaking garbage suggestions, stop making this server more custom plz.

PS LoA stil closed give us new locations (no), Juan bsoe again ;(