Sign in to follow this  
ShadeNyquist

Help for a newbie regarding features of l2 Classic

Hello,

Last time i seriously played lineage 2 , was back in Gracia Final.

I wanna try this server, but I have no idea where to begin to gather knowledge regarding the features of l2 classic. Is there any site that has a complete and accurate description of classic update?

I am especially interested in weapons SA's. I noticed D grade weapons have special abilities now. Are the SA's such as Acumen and Focus still available now, or do the runes replace them? Such as Othel rune and so on?

Thx.

No SA yet, atleast not on out classic yet within a month or two, simply coz SA enter in 2.0 update, which we re heading for. But u can already look throu prismat of 2.0 update as if u re starting and long way to go for u.

https://l2wiki.com/classic/Main_Page is the database, remember to click on classic tab

and here re patch notes for upcoming 2.0 update

more about ur question, atm there is no SA system, bcoz there is possibility to make up to +12 stat from dyes, while 2.0 enter there re adding SA's (yet different from old L2) and dye system changed back to max +5

• Like 1

Hello,

I wanna try this server, but I have no idea where to begin to gather knowledge regarding the features of l2 classic. Is there any site that has a complete and accurate description of classic update?

I am especially interested in weapons SA's. I noticed D grade weapons have special abilities now. Are the SA's such as Acumen and Focus still available now, or do the runes replace them? Such as Othel rune and so on?

Thx.

https://l2wiki.com/classic/Main_Page

Hello,

Thx.

​Actually i dont recommend to start if u have less than 2 hours activity, because otherwise u will be very very bored I think. There is not much activities withouth grind and pvp, but to have fun in pvp u need levels, because nobody likes losing. Maybe fishing will change stuff, but nobody knows :) 

Hello,

Thx.

​Actually i dont recommend to start if u have less than 3 hours activity, because otherwise u will be very very bored I think. There is not much activities withouth grind and pvp, but to have fun in pvp u need levels, because nobody likes losing. Maybe fishing will change stuff, but nobody knows :) 

​Totaly no.

U can play even if u have 1 hour dayly, all depend of ur goals.

If your activity plaing is 1 hour dayly, ofc, u can not take as goal "Be high lvl 70+" or "fight for hero on 2.0" but why no? still can play and have some fun ofc.

For some info about classic -> https://l2wiki.com/classic/Main_PageL2 Classic wiki

About special abilities on D grade weapons i dont know. I would like to check some info too in some place.

Thanks.

if u are PLAYING 2 hours a day, and not slacking (u log, restock and go straigh farm), u can make sometimes (much) more xp than cps are doing in primes lately, coz of all these mass pvps going on

sure u cannot be 76 lvl with that prime (or if u have orfen lvl 3 somehow, maybe u can :D ), about olympiad, it was never about lvl

Hello,

Thx.

​Actually i dont recommend to start if u have less than 3 hours activity, because otherwise u will be very very bored I think. There is not much activities withouth grind and pvp, but to have fun in pvp u need levels, because nobody likes losing. Maybe fishing will change stuff, but nobody knows :) 

​Totaly no.

If your activity plaing is 1 hour dayly, ofc, u can not take as goal "Be high lvl 70+" or "fight for hero on 2.0" but why no? still can play and have some fun ofc.

For some info about classic -> https://l2wiki.com/classic/Main_PageL2 Classic wiki

About special abilities on D grade weapons i dont know. I would like to check some info too in some place.

Thanks.

if u are PLAYING 2 hours a day, and not slacking (u log, restock and go straigh farm), u can make sometimes (much) more xp than cps are doing in primes lately, coz of all these mass pvps going on

sure u cannot be 76 lvl with that prime (or if u have orfen lvl 3 somehow, maybe u can :D ), about olympiad, it was never about lvl​

Lets say u can play 1 hours a day. PRP + archer i guess fastest combinatio? U donate get adena and so on. To reach 52 for both u will need like 2 months i guess=60h. Rebuff in fom with archer 40 level and prp 40 buffs is around 12-15%. So it is 2-3 months solo grind to reach 60 and then same to reach 70. Just show me a normal person who can do it non stop 4 months. Server doesnt offer nothing for solo players, especially low levels. Its either RB or either grind pt,solo. Also with 1 hour prime u will do quests 4 days :D:D:D 

sure u cannot be 76 lvl with that prime (or if u have orfen lvl 3 somehow, maybe u can :D ), about olympiad, it was never about lvl​

Lets say u can play 1 hours a day. PRP + archer i guess fastest combinatio? U donate get adena and so on. To reach 52 for both u will need like 2 months i guess=60h. Rebuff in fom with archer 40 level and prp 40 buffs is around 12-15%. So it is 2-3 months solo grind to reach 60 and then same to reach 70. Just show me a normal person who can do it non stop 4 months. Server doesnt offer nothing for solo players, especially low levels. Its either RB or either grind pt,solo. Also with 1 hour prime u will do quests 4 days :D:D:D 

​because when u play in cp u are instantly 60-70 lvl, right? and i clearly said in my post 2 hours a day, yet u are bashing me showing example with 1 hour, yet in next post u make "2-3 hours is maybe enough", wth is that?

and yes, sometimes (especially lately) i can make more xp solo in 2 hours than what i would make in 6-7 hours of farm in loa, because of the non stop pvp and sh1ts, saying that solo players have no chance to survive on our server is bullsh1t

What about noblesse blessing? I noticed in 2.0 there will be no noblesse Add-on. How do you replace that?

Off-topic:

I do not understand why some of you have assumed that I will be playing 1 hour daily, or that I am alone. Since GoD i've been randomly playing other MMOs: Archeage, Eve, BDO, Bless in korea and MOBAs. I lack the knowledge regarding this particular chronic to be able to decide the classes we will go for, that's why I made a topic here asking for help.

I have a group of 5 people with me, and we will be playing randomly between 3 - 9 hours/ day. 

It is amazing that somehow certain people actually discourage others from joining their community. The amount of time you spend in-game doesn't matter , as long as you contribute to the development of the community. I am certain it's a whole lot better to notice players in hunting areas than to have them empty, no matter what lvl they are. 

Lineage isn't about being a "factor" in someone else's eyes, it's about enjoying the game with your friends, just like any other MMO.

• Like 3

What about noblesse blessing? I noticed in 2.0 there will be no noblesse Add-on. How do you replace that?

Off-topic:

I do not understand why some of you have assumed that I will be playing 1 hour daily, or that I am alone. Since GoD i've been randomly playing other MMOs: Archeage, Eve, BDO, Bless in korea and MOBAs. I lack the knowledge regarding this particular chronic to be able to decide the classes we will go for, that's why I made a topic here asking for help.

I have a group of 5 people with me, and we will be playing randomly between 3 - 9 hours/ day. 

It is amazing that somehow certain people actually discourage others from joining their community. The amount of time you spend in-game doesn't matter , as long as you contribute to the development of the community. I am certain it's a whole lot better to notice players in hunting areas than to have them empty, no matter what lvl they are. 

Lineage isn't about being a "factor" in someone else's eyes, it's about enjoying the game with your friends, just like any other MMO.

Just relax man and u must ignore people as ProGressive, its worst thrash on server. They try poison game everyone news here.

Off-topic:

​its ok dude, there were some assumptions based on nothing

to defend my posts here, the topic has "newbie" in the title, so any incomming guy who does research on forum before creating his own newbie topic might read it, and could leave coz someone said "if u are not playing more than 3 hours dont even start"

here u have patchnote from our server, tho there might be some not very important info missing on some minor changes (didnt really read it)

if u are interested in full info, here u have patch notes from official classic, however u have to take care, because some features were not implemented on purpose (for example some p2w items from shop)

http://ftp.inn.eu/forum/l2/Amarantha/cl15/L2CEUpn.pdf

Hello,

Thx.

​Actually i dont recommend to start if u have less than 2 hours activity, because otherwise u will be very very bored I think. There is not much activities withouth grind and pvp, but to have fun in pvp u need levels, because nobody likes losing. Maybe fishing will change stuff, but nobody knows :) 

​I disagree. I created my char on grand opening, 1 year 3 months later still level ~50, still having fun, sometimes I leave for a month or so, always come back, tl;dr:

Can't wait for fishing though, it's going to be HUGE for me, one of the things I've enjoyed the most in this game.

Hello,

Thx.

​I disagree. I created my char on grand opening, 1 year 3 months later still level ~50, still having fun, sometimes I leave for a month or so, always come back, tl;dr:

Can't wait for fishing though, it's going to be HUGE for me, one of the things I've enjoyed the most in this game.

​I hate to destroy your dream but... fishing on classic is automatic bullshit, no pumping and realing... 

Hello,

Thx.

​I hate to destroy your dream but... fishing on classic is automatic bullshit, no pumping and realing... 

​Well actually devs are being awesome once again:

you lil fukers keep ruining all the surprises >:(

everytime im working on a event and keeping it as surprise till its rdy, someone comes to forum and cry about event so we have to break surprise and say event is comming soon...

now that i had the plan of bringing fishing system as a bonus you guys come and make all this fuss about the fishing system.

HATE YOU ALL!!!

jokes aside.. there will be fishing all the info i can say now is that it wont be automatic stuff.it will be more closer from the old style fishing but maybe with some tweaks on the stuff you can get from it. 

​Old fishing + 2.0 rewards and it's perfect. You have to work for those rewards instead of afk botting but you get a reasonable reward for the work.

Dude i started to play some days ago (i don t remember exactly) but i have 60H and i am lvl 37 with the quest lvl 35 DONE for class change

Using light crossbow +3 ....

Without buff, and trying to PvP when i see someone of my lvl (only 4 PvP most of the people don t wanna fight)

Hello,

Thx.

​Totaly no.

Thanks.

​Dude see what i write, 60H to be 52 ? u crazy dude or i don t know how to play this chronicle

Dude i started to play some days ago (i don t remember exactly) but i have 60H and i am lvl 37 with the quest lvl 35 DONE for class change

Without buff, and trying to PvP when i see someone of my lvl (only 4 PvP most of the people don t wanna fight)

Bro thats the point nobody wants to fight because there is no competition for the spots like it was 1 year ago. Thats why its boring. And sometimes to rest from pve is a must. But people do it just by playing other game or watching a mOvie:) what means ingame has very less entertainment to offer. Good game is when u play 1 game and not even care avout others.

Hello,

Thx.

​Totaly no.

Thanks.

​Dude see what i write, 60H to be 52 ? u crazy dude or i don t know how to play this chronicle

I was speaking with donation=no pick up and exp on exp monsters. Maybe im wrong. Most of my friends play with supports 58+. 

20level in 3-4 hours max.

20-30 10 hours max.

30-35 5 rebuffs x 5 level 25 rebuffs 8 h 20 min.

35-40 in avarage its 18% per rebuff in plains. Lets give level 6 rebffs.30 rebuffs 10 hours.

Class change 4-5 hours.

40-46 Fom shamans with emi 22-25% per rebuff. Lets take avarage 5 rebuffs level. 30 rebuffs 10 hours.

We have 47 h in total. Left 13 hours for 6 levels.

Yea i was wrong. With low level buffer in pt and bad buffs time is like doubled :) 

​My friend, EXE is a fighting spot sometimes, there are too many low level players, more than i expected... and lots of dwarf spoiling coals 

can i get AUTOPICKUP by donation ? i did n knew that, i thot the gm shop only gives skins

of course i am never only playing l2, i always do something else when i am playing like watch tv, listen to music, drink mate, etc...

​there is no auto pick up.

Here is n

Bro thats the point nobody wants to fight because there is no competition for the spots like it was 1 year ago. Thats why its boring. And sometimes to rest from pve is a must. But people do it just by playing other game or watching a mOvie:) what means ingame has very less entertainment to offer. Good game is when u play 1 game and not even care avout others.

​There is enough competition on the spots (Lizards, Shamans in FoM, spoil spots). Just in this chronicle we dont have cheap instrument to PK ppl. Not all classes have stun. And also there is so many ppl that is no garantee that after you killed your spot invaders you will be not killed by random nearest person (had such a cases). 

Also there some problem with your lvling roadmap - in reality it will be more hours cause class change quests on some proffs really are ~5 hours but some of them are ~7 hours.

And your %/buff are only available with high lvl buffer+oe c weapon. Also there are not always good lvling spots available - some time losses on searching the spot.