Sign in to follow this  
ShadeNyquist

Help for a newbie regarding features of l2 Classic

Here is n

Dude i started to play some days ago (i don t remember exactly) but i have 60H and i am lvl 37 with the quest lvl 35 DONE for class change

Using light crossbow +3 ....

Without buff, and trying to PvP when i see someone of my lvl (only 4 PvP most of the people don t wanna fight)

Bro thats the point nobody wants to fight because there is no competition for the spots like it was 1 year ago. Thats why its boring. And sometimes to rest from pve is a must. But people do it just by playing other game or watching a mOvie:) what means ingame has very less entertainment to offer. Good game is when u play 1 game and not even care avout others.

​There is enough competition on the spots (Lizards, Shamans in FoM, spoil spots). Just in this chronicle we dont have cheap instrument to PK ppl. Not all classes have stun. And also there is so many ppl that is no garantee that after you killed your spot invaders you will be not killed by random nearest person (had such a cases). 

Also there some problem with your lvling roadmap - in reality it will be more hours cause class change quests on some proffs really are ~5 hours but some of them are ~7 hours.

And your %/buff are only available with high lvl buffer+oe c weapon.

58 prp + emi +3+pl+12 str. And no pick uping. 35-46 im sure because i played not soo long ago archer. And i have three archer friends playing now. 

Yeah queSts are differenT but im doing them all three at the same time.

Bro... Competiton... 37 lEvel and 4 pvp? Its booring. If u pK then its ok.

Here is n

Dude i started to play some days ago (i don t remember exactly) but i have 60H and i am lvl 37 with the quest lvl 35 DONE for class change

Using light crossbow +3 ....

Without buff, and trying to PvP when i see someone of my lvl (only 4 PvP most of the people don t wanna fight)

Bro thats the point nobody wants to fight because there is no competition for the spots like it was 1 year ago. Thats why its boring. And sometimes to rest from pve is a must. But people do it just by playing other game or watching a mOvie:) what means ingame has very less entertainment to offer. Good game is when u play 1 game and not even care avout others.

​There is enough competition on the spots (Lizards, Shamans in FoM, spoil spots). Just in this chronicle we dont have cheap instrument to PK ppl. Not all classes have stun. And also there is so many ppl that is no garantee that after you killed your spot invaders you will be not killed by random nearest person (had such a cases). 

Also there some problem with your lvling roadmap - in reality it will be more hours cause class change quests on some proffs really are ~5 hours but some of them are ~7 hours.

And your %/buff are only available with high lvl buffer+oe c weapon.

58 prp + emi +3+pl+12 str. And no pick uping. 35-46 im sure because i played not soo long ago archer. And i have three archer friends playing now. 

Yeah queSts are differenT but im doing them all three at the same time.

Bro... Competiton... 37 lEvel and 4 pvp? Its booring. If u pK then its ok.

​Three at the same time, ^^ that s the  cheapest way , is not so boring u have to enjor every part of the game, i did some RB to

• Like 1