Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

Castle siege end of pray

When pray ends, all people are respawning back to their flags. Shouldn't flags dissapear and everybody spawn to town? Except of reporting that's a question. Is it okay like this? I think it doesn't seem okay. Only golems dissapears and walls/doors going up with half hp.

I think the only way to flag disapear is to be killed or te flag owners get a castle. 

I think the only way to flag disapear is to be killed or te flag owners get a castle. 

Yeah flags are fine to be stayed like this.But san0, somebody wins the castle, all people are dropping to the flags, not to town, flags got no respawn time and castle with full crystals got 30 seconds. That's instant attack again, seems not really fair.

Yeah flags are fine to be stayed like this.But san0, somebody wins the castle, all people are dropping to the flags, not to town, flags got no respawn time and castle with full crystals got 30 seconds. That's instant attack again, seems not really fair.

Seems you are retarded 

Sign in to follow this