Sign in to follow this  
Stiba007

Relogs/ using bugs

Do u can change relogs system in game? When players lose some CPs, so he cant relog in combat?

Do u can repair bug with poison and sleep? On server exist many players using this bug and they let enemy with 1hp and send him on mobs and they try drop it.

• Like 1

Do u can change relogs system in game? When players lose some CPs, so he cant relog in combat?

Do u can repair bug with poison and sleep? On server exist many players using this bug and they let enemy with 1hp and send him on mobs and they try drop it.

​some time ago i got told that the "relog in combat" thing is most of the time normal bsoe from event, which sometimes happen to have no animation, thus looking like relog (so far when i asked about relog in combat tactic, i heard only way to do it is for tanks to UD and overlog, which has protection like 10s waiting until it forces your character out) or some other inconveniet tactic which i wont mention, but u can try to pm ppl after that to see if thats really log off or just bsoe

poison and sleep works fine on players? last time i was testing it, freezing flame DoT dmg was waking up players from sleep, but i heard it doesnt wake up mobs (but thats not your question in this topic)

prolly bout force relog they wont do anything, after multiple war force relog i started to record everything and need just band them

whats the bug with poison and sleep? leaving target with 1hp is proper working

prolly bout force relog they wont do anything, after multiple war force relog i started to record everything and need just band them

whats the bug with poison and sleep? leaving target with 1hp is proper working

​I think sleep should be 15 seconds instead of 30, but idk. An actually wc dot does on critical, lower damage than it should.

Sign in to follow this