monopoli

Spoil vs TH

"pvp on low lvls is non existant" -> applies only when u are scrub, not pro person like monopoli

look at him, he couldnt land single stun on that dagger, and still was fighting vs him several times, if he could land at least 1 stun, the dagger would get pwned

i would be just worried, coz once this monopoli grows on levels a bit, whole server is ****, so get ready guys :D 

ps: keep going monopoli, show them power of true dwarf

"pvp on low lvls is non existant" -> applies only when u are scrub, not pro person like monopoli

look at him, he couldnt land single stun on that dagger, and still was fighting vs him several times, if he could land at least 1 stun, the dagger would get pwned

i would be just worried, coz once this monopoli grows on levels a bit, whole server is ****, so get ready guys :D 

xDxDxDxD

Looool this dagger is like 8-10 lvls above you, cause you couldn't land a SINGLE stun, and he didnt kill you even once? hahaha poor guy :D

• Like 1

boring.. U can add here a vid of an archer running 2 h around from ....a mage for instance...

​10 lvls lower mage? i dont think so ;) 

Looool this dagger is like 8-10 lvls above you, cause you couldn't land a SINGLE stun, and he didnt kill you even once? hahaha poor guy :D

​or it's just a +12 con, my homebre

• Like 1

​i wish test server would be up, to either ruin this rummor running around or let the admins fix sh1t out of that, but from what i remember sano said it didnt affect stun

​i wish test server would be up, to either ruin this rummor running around or let the admins fix sh1t out of that, but from what i remember sano said it didnt affect stun

​i dont know what your are talking about, my bro, but when i had +12 con (7 month ago) it helped me a lot to resist stuns. mb now its broken :/

​i dont know what your are talking about, my bro, but when i had +12 con (7 month ago) it helped me a lot to resist stuns. mb now its broken :/

​if something it was broken back then, CON shouldnt give resist to stun

​what do you smoke, bro? proof pls

​what do you smoke, bro? proof pls

https://4gameforum.com/threads/573235/

Conclusion : as can be seen from the test results, in spite of the significant increase of parameters Con and spirit, a significant impact on the chance to stun resistance has only effect Resist Shock .

this wasnt even hard, and btw, i dont smoke, its bad for your health

when i made tests on test server here and when i increased my stats above 90 or like this, they stopped working. so if its the same in that test you provide its super-duper stupid. 

as you can see here (Last changes on this page: 20:27, 15 January 2016.), con gave stun resist. Even in older chronics was so. Plus i dont see any changes in patch notes about it. 

ofc your "wasnt even hard" has chanse to live, but i bet you will agree - better to ask our lovely GMs to spend time and find out correct info.

p.s. you have no power against me, homebre ;-)

when i made tests on test server here and when i increased my stats above 90 or like this, they stopped working. so if its the same in that test you provide its super-duper stupid. 

as you can see here (Last changes on this page: 20:27, 15 January 2016.), con gave stun resist. Even in older chronics was so. Plus i dont see any changes in patch notes about it. 

ofc your "wasnt even hard" has chanse to live, but i bet you will agree - better to ask our lovely GMs to spend time and find out correct info.

p.s. you have no power against me, homebre ;-)

​link u provided is full of mistakes (STR doesnt give crit dmg, CON shouldnt give resist for stun, WIT doesnt give magic resistance, MEN doesnt give debuff resistance), atm there is no proper list of what each dye gives

on older chronicles dex was giving speed, so argument "even in older chronicles it was giving some bonus" is not really good

also this thing was discussed here many many times, and from the test which was made on official (an actual test made in game) u can see it doesnt increase the resistnace, so i would trust more the actual test than some random text on site full of translation/other mistakes

also you have no power here, i can only laugh

Cyane-W zeszły wtorek o 20:45

@San0 could you test in some free time on test server if con affects stun resistance? it would be usefull to know

thks

San0-W zeszły wtorek o 21:51

im almost sure it doesnt. i remember testing it with koll long time ago with 1 and then with 99 and was same i think.

aeYnO7O_700b.thumb.jpg.7e1cfe75f0e701695

u are not one of them, as i said, was discussed many times on the forum, so u can try to be smartass, but u wont bait me on something so trivial

Nice try to kil dwarf modoy , noob/

@San0 could you test in some free time on test server if con affects stun resistance? it would be usefull to know

thks

im almost sure it doesnt. i remember testing it with koll long time ago with 1 and then with 99 and was same i think.

aeYnO7O_700b.thumb.jpg.7e1cfe75f0e701695

u are not one of them, as i said, was discussed many times on the forum, so u can try to be smartass, but u wont bait me on something so trivial

​oh my Gosh, now i understand how you made all your posts. you remind me an agro kid that cant just stop in a right time. i better leave this conv, but you can continue your selfowning )

thks

​oh my Gosh, now i understand how you made all your posts. you remind me an agro kid that cant just stop in a right time. i better leave this conv, but you can continue your selfowning )

​proved u wrong 3 times, eventho u still tried to convince yourself how right u are and how wrong i am, such a selfown i just did, wowowow

@San0 do the tests please (80 con)

I give 10kk to @Modoy if Con does not influence stun resistance in our server.

But If it does influence, he has to give me 10kk

(deal?)

/endofdiscussion

GF for the dwarf

@San0 do the tests please (80 con)

I give 10kk to Modoy if Con does not influence stun resistance in our server.

If it does influence, he has to give me 10kk(deal?)

/endofdiscussion

GF for the dwarf

​how exactly did i appear in thise bet? 
- in my first reply i said i wish test server would be up, so we can either show its rumor or get it fixed 
-in second reply i say in case it affected stun on our server, it was broken back in the time (because it shouldnt)
-in third reply i asnwered his question about giving proof
-4th reply was showing his proof was incorrect
-5th reply was quote to his "better to ask our lovely GMs to spend time and find out correct info" 

i am playing my archer with -CON build, and i didnt play on classic with +CON build, but san0 answered many times already he tested it and he said it doenst affect it, why shouldnt i believe him when i cannot test it myself?