GanjaRockzZz

Summoner Party Buffs ????

if you mean the pet buffers.

cat queen crit buff or p atack buff.

seraphim mana regen or skill reuse.

demon shadow thingy QQ no party buff for him only the agros/debuff.

​I have seen some summoners use empo or btb  at pt members i mean that kind of buffs

​I have seen some summoners use empo or btb  at pt members i mean that kind of buffs

​queen cat = btb, bts, haste
now about seraphim i am not exactly sure, but if its same as on older chronicles, it should be WM, emp, clarity

focus, death whisper, accuracy on nightshade

​btw combined with single target poison, stun cubic, party phantom cubic, agro with p./m.deff debuff, mass agro with p./m.deff debuff, sacrifice (OP heal) PS is actually "5 in 1" package for mini-parties (buffer, debuffer, tank, healer, DD) but for most of people still no love for phantom summoner :/ 

• Like 1

​btw combined with single target poison, stun cubic, party phantom cubic, agro with p./m.deff debuff, mass agro with p./m.deff debuff, sacrifice (OP heal) PS is actually "5 in 1" package for mini-parties (buffer, debuffer, tank, healer, DD) but for most of people still no love for phantom summoner :/ 

​mini parties or single target parties - these also re keywords. Nobody goes for mini parties or single target parties when they can go aoe.

​Its only illusion bro. Its like buffer+summoner. Why to play summoner with buffer when u can play buffer + DD :D  Only good is phantom cubic i guess, but active bd is still better... Maybe if u manage somehow to agro with summon then its good. 

We tested, cat + 3 archers better than 4 archers.

Not sure about pony, but still i guess its same like with archer, more regen, faster pvp dmg, and free empower clarity wm+ can dps with low level skill with never ending mana in cs.

​Its only illusion bro. Its like buffer+summoner. Why to play summoner with buffer when u can play buffer + DD :D  Only good is phantom cubic i guess, but active bd is still better... Maybe if u manage somehow to agro with summon then its good. 

We tested, cat + 3 archers better than 4 archers.

Not sure about pony, but still i guess its same like with archer, more regen, faster pvp dmg, and free empower clarity wm+ can dps with low level skill with never ending mana in cs.

​I really dont know mate, mine phantom summoner alt for chilling game is just 53 atm, still need 3 more levels to test it (since test server is half year offline already)...

i wasnt speaking about summoner + buffer combo, but summoner + DD...
theoretically speaking and also mine experience from another chronicles tells me different... i used to have kinda OP exp with daggers (thanks to agro he was able to hit from behind, also he had hex from cubic + "hex" from nightsahdes agression - ofc you can easily mange to agro with summon i dont know why you think you cant do it)... maybe its not best combo possible for dagger but at least "good alternative" (dager with SE miss agro - hiting from behind - and with BD you miss focus/dw -but dances compensate that so i dunno), with archers it was similar (on my last H5 server one archer from friend list prefered me over active pp becouse according to him double hex + agro + some additional dps was better than zerk + some more p.atk + root)... but i guess its about prefferences of each individual.

also i want to test "oldschool" aoe exp with warlord (that one in corner, not running circles), cos aoe p.def debuff combined with mass agro and WL stuns (not waste MP on anything but stun)  could be nice.. with nightshade/summoner buffs you have almost everything important (might/shield - ofc just 1st level, focus, dw, acuracy... add potions and you miss jsut some minor stuff.

again, this is jsut some older experience of mine and some theory, i really need to test "classic" viability for these scenarios... when test server opens ( seems like around summer 2019 could be open :P )  i can make some test/videos and we will see... but maybe you are right and this post is pointless :D  

P.S. i preffered nightshade over shadow even for solo back in time cos i just found it more versatile and usefull in 90% situations... 

• Like 1

Up! Acording to L2 Helios the following summons, that were custom added in our version of classic, have the following buffs

Feline Queen:

Blessing of Queen - Queen's buff magic temporarily increases party members' Critical Rate/Damage.
Gift of Queen - Queen's buff magic temporarily increases party members' P. Atk. and Accuracy.
Cure of Queen - Has a chance to remove curses that decrease Accuracy, P Atk. and Atk. Spd. from all party members
Blessed Body - Temporarily increases maximum HP.
Blessed Soul - Temporarily increases maximum MP.
Haste - Temporarily increases Atk. Spd.

Unicorn Seraphin

Blessing of Seraphim – Temporarily increases MP regeneration for party members.
Gift of Seraphim - Temporarily reduces party members' magic skill recovery time.
Cure of Seraphim - Curse canceling magic used by unicorn seraphim. Cancels party members' Sleep, Hold, Stun, and Paralysis debuff.

Unicorn seraphim - Acumen - Temporaly increases casting speed
Unicorn Seraphim - Empower - Temporarily increases M. Atk. Effect 3.
Unicorn Seraphim - Clarity - Temporarily decreases the MP consumption of skills of the target. Consumes Spirit Ore.
Wild Magic – Temporarily increases crit. chances for mag. attack

NightShade

Curse of Shade - Provokes the enemy to attack and then casts a curse to momentarily decrease their P. Def. and M. Def.
Mass Curse of Shade - Provokes nearby enemies to attack and then casts a curse to momentarily decrease their P. Def. and M. Def.
Shade Sacrifice – Sacrifices Shade’s HP to heal a party member.
Nightshade - Death Whisper - Temporarily increases critical P. Atk..
Nightshade - Focus - Temporarily increases critical attack rate.
Nightshade - Guidance - Temporarily increases Accuracy.

Summoners can be very useful in parties than know how to fit this buffs in specific party-set ups i believe