Sign in to follow this  
Dancerok

Restarts

Okey, So the thing that I want to say here is about ppl who use restart to avoid a lot of game process. It's not an a secret that ppl using restart to avoid a train of mobs or PvP or other normal game situation on server. So my idea is to make like this: On one server where I was playing some years ago administration add a system against ppl who was abusing this things to avoid a lot of game process and even if y take others MMOPRG y will find that in most of them when charakter restart or use force disconect ( ALt +F4 ) and so on your charatker still stay in game for like additional 10 sec or like in case of WoW ( World of Warcraft ) y need to wait 20 sec to restart your char, so about server where I played there was a system that when y restart your charakter was keeping staying in game for additional 10 sec with TITLE above his name " DISCONNECTED" and mobs or other players were abel to kill him. And the system was working great and ppl stoped use restart to avoid game situation that shouldn't been avoided..... So my Topic addressed to San0. What y think about this I think it's a good idea and if y want to know ppl mind make a vote on pull.... And of course probably partys that use this to exp in loa and avoid killing from other wars will vote against but I think ppl who want's fair game will say yes for this! 

• Like 2

I think we have to start being a bit more brave in this server, in siege you don't lose exp, in farm you don't lose exp (Except if you have greenlight on party) in war you don't lose exp cause of bsoes-restarts except mass pvps. Especially these chinese, I think they've unlocked the max lvl of restarting.
If it's all about not losing exp, why is even called a hardcore classic server? +1 on that if admin can make a system like this, even after 2.0 could be so cool!

Another good idea could be to add a biiig big reuse time on PR so people they will PR once a time. I remember 1-2 months ago at abg, the same party came 6 times and PR'd 6 times in 30-40 mins.

I think we have to start being a bit more brave in this server, in siege you don't lose exp, in farm you don't lose exp (Except if you have greenlight on party) in war you don't lose exp cause of bsoes-restarts except mass pvps. Especially these chinese, I think they've unlocked the max lvl of restarting.
If it's all about not losing exp, why is even called a hardcore classic server? +1 on that if admin can make a system like this, even after 2.0 could be so cool!

Another good idea could be to add a biiig big reuse time on PR so people they will PR once a time. I remember 1-2 months ago at abg, the same party came 6 times and PR'd 6 times in 30-40 mins.

​Omg poor SOIL 6 times they pr in 30-40 mins, how they dare? who they think they are?

Poors dogs play here on big boss.

Ok, mr.no balls alias gE, delevel on 55lvl and u can start play in the game on hero as here.

Thrash as Progressive rlg sws and play for wc cause his high lvl wc have 95% chance land fear/sleep. Second bull.hit from DarkLegion.

Hmm, Anytime why do u use nonstop PR at LoA? Why u run as rabbit vs 60lvls? Archers from syndicate too. Only xxxGrossxxx dont do it, but this noob boting there so much and he havent still ban!!!

God, pls, tell me why this no brain kids everytime want change things helping them?

Yesterday we were visit yours puppies in AB. Everytime Pride use PR, KoR run as rabbits and they use bsoe so much. 65+ vs our low lvls.

LoA is full of enemy, we go there, u havent balls and u go on our pt 60lvl with 2pts +-70lvls.Funny, grills without some standart.

Just dont let rlg players, when they lose some CPs.

Well, if u call this server hardcore classic every single % matters. Another problem is being at least 10 lvls lower and getting killed by high lvl characters. Has it sense for anyone fighting without having a chance to kill enemy just loosing XP ? even when one comes to kill you 10 times, so imo better relog.  Drama just started. 

Guys, lets be honest when from 1 side come 70 lvls to kill 60 they restart or pr and from other side when come 9 ppl against 3 they do the same, but it shound't be like this it's a game moment of classic that y have been killed with high lvl, and to prevent this y need to exp in place where high lvls partys of your ally can support y or at least put camera to see incoming enemy in time as ppl do this actually.... But the stuff that ppl use restart everywhere( except only sieges because on sieges restart not gona help capture or protect the castle ) and everytime when they are not ready or afraid to lose pvp it's not okey cos it's a part of classic hardcore die in pvp or maybe win! Y guys already has a alot of skills to avoid pvp like BSOE or PR besides ppl use restarts to avoid mobs in loa which is also not okay the thing that here on the server mobs run with speed 140 or maybe 150 make it  easy to stay out of combat for more than 10sec for sure but i think when NCSOFT applyed such a think as combat for 10 sec which don't allows y to restart they didn't expected that ppl will be making rr everytime from mobs in other hand why they did this COMBAT for 8 sec??? So pls don't tell me about restarting from high lvls cos both sides do the same.Add this system not gonna work only for 1 side but all server will get a more fair gameplay!!! Moreover ppl will stop abuse this restart to avoid train of mobs which is not suppose to work like this! So comon pls support this topic to make this game more joyable. And if y are like 60 lvl right now and y think that add this system will destroy your only way to haven't been killed don't worry as I said above there is a lot of others way to escape.... I just wanna make this game more intresting....

I also agree. Myself sometimes playing sws + wc. If I see enemy comming i restart sws and then pvp with wc...

​Besides it will make active support classes like buffers more requirable cos restart your boxes will not gonna help y anymore escape from pvp :P and save % of boxes or main 

Restarting is one of few things which work correctly here, so why would you ruin it ? It's something like BSOE without having clan hall :-) on the other hand one who did restart has disadvantage of spending time till he logs in so it's up to player whether he wants to be offline for a longer time or rather change xp spot for example

Btw. When u r so pvp masters, why u dont accept war with clans as WildAtHeart, Apocalypse, Frenchconnection, Inferno or others your clans where u have milions secondary chars?

Why do u exp it on top spots without clan as rats?

We never leave our main clan TotallyToxic. 

Ok, mr.no balls alias gE, delevel on 55lvl and u can start play in the game on hero as here.

Thrash as Progressive rlg sws and play for wc cause his high lvl wc have 95% chance land fear/sleep. Second bull.hit from DarkLegion.

Hmm, #1 Anytime why do u use nonstop PR at LoA? Why u run as rabbit vs 60lvls? Archers from syndicate too. Only xxxGrossxxx dont do it, but this noob boting there so much and he havent still ban!!!

God, pls, tell me why this no brain kids everytime want change things helping them?

Yesterday we were visit yours puppies in AB. Everytime Pride use PR, KoR run as rabbits and they use bsoe so much. 65+ vs our low lvls.

# 2 LoA is full of enemy, we go there, u havent balls and u go on our pt 60lvl with 2pts +-70lvls.Funny, grills without some standart.

#1 ​LOL - if guess you mean that situation like 1 Week ago in LOA first rooms ...

Man i was 1 active Player (Dagger) with BD/SWS/EE on BOX and a mob on me if i can remember right.

Now pls tell me how much you was? didnt count ... - maybe full party? idk

#2 Are you fking kidding me? - you hide in the dark corners of LOA first rooms and pray that no one is so bored that he check over there!

you are my new personal hero ...

And now get back to your dark cave!

1.We have 5 activ people, u have next 2 archers (bots?),  so 5x 57-64lvls vs 3x 65+? and u use PR as little girl cause have fear from lost 1% and 4% on Pets. QQ

2.we have 6activ 57-64 vs 18activ +-70lvl and u talk about hiding in the Dark corner :D 

I hope than more and more players will be read forum and they will see how big bull.hit is your ally DarkLegion.

Well, i have a recommendation for you:

Stop QQ about your lvl - go exp - and dont talk shit on forum!

kthxbye

PS: i like my Ally

I dont need recommendation from PR master, boters, rats which exping others chars without clan and others thrash.

We fight with our enemy, we dont leave clan for free exp as rest server. We havent problem with lvls, its just info for others. Noobs as u have problem fight with your secondary chars on same lvls as me.

U run as girl from fight 3:5(we) and u talk as hero when u run on enemy (we)6:18. Do u see it? ?

Hmm, Anytime why do u use nonstop PR at LoA? Why u run as rabbit vs 60lvls? Archers from syndicate too. Only xxxGrossxxx dont do it, but this noob boting there so much and he havent still ban!!!

LoA is full of enemy, we go there, u havent balls and u go on our pt 60lvl with 2pts +-70lvls.Funny, grills without some standart.

​Bro its so funny, when u full cp try to get dagger 70 level u cry that he runs. But when we 3 ppl kill youur whole cp, and you didnt even try to focus cc characted like me(who dies in 3 archer hits,you can ask ukitachi cp) you cry that we are high levels and its easy to do it. Offcourse it is east when we are archer wc and gladi and u all hit gladi.

Second i play wc even if i have logged in gladiator 70+, because i know my class better than gladi. I even play wc in CS what is total bullsh1t while i could play warlord 70 and stun your front line, but its personal priorities, so stop talkig that i play WC only because im high level.

About PR with pride. Offcourse they PR if they 4 active, thats why EE was made for. Should i remember you two days ago when u pred from our two parties? Oh wait u died from Knoriks like pigs :D:D:D

• Like 1

@Stiba007

if you (5 active ore more) are not able to kill one active player (dagger) with box, when you suprise him from back (with mobs)

then:

#1 - you definitely have a problem with your lvl

or

#2 - you are not totally toxic - you are totally stupid

... Maybe its a bit of both

And i rly dont know what you are talking about bots and that other stuff ...

Next time just try the following:

all hit same target - for example the BOX EE B|

then i dont have time to switch between windows, find PR button and push it ;)

But its ok - i guess you was more suprised then me that you found some WAR in the darkest corner of LOA

i dont really care when i die when i xp, but letting all my boxes get PKed to some 76 guy who comes gang just because someone feels that rr neeeds to be changed, is pretty sh1t

Restart was always a part of L2

​So what? If something let's say work fine it means we shoudn't do it better or what? I think restart is okey right now but we are not official server that's why we all here we don't makeing same mistakes that GK doing and we change something to what we think is better to have and my opinion we ca make restart better!!!

I think it is part of the game when people relog before getting attacked, rr their boxes and what not.

But there is something really wrong with what happens in this server with people logging out so easily seconds after getting hit, or just after getting hit. That should never be allowed yet you'll see it happen everyday if you gank.

i dont really care when i die when i xp, but letting all my boxes get PKed to some 76 guy who comes gang just because someone feels that rr neeeds to be changed, is pretty sh1t

​Typical answear for man who say? Hmm take active wc? NO I better log my box and do solo exp for additional % 

Restarting is one of few things which work correctly here, so why would you ruin it ? It's something like BSOE without having clan hall :-) on the other hand one who did restart has disadvantage of spending time till he logs in so it's up to player whether he wants to be offline for a longer time or rather change xp spot for example

​We are not speaking about ruin, but about making it better that it is now! For some solo player with boxes who always rr tham in case of getting being Pked he will say NO NO change restart it's sh1t ( As Modoy said ) but the problem is that mostly everybody using it for all process of game like pt vs pt pvpv or avoid train of mobs or when he PK and someone trailing him to kill.... WE CAN DO IT better than it is now.... 

​Typical answear for mean who say? Hmm take active wc? NO I better log my box and do solo exp for additional % 

​ok, and what will active WC change? what he will do to 75-76 lvls while xping in SoS? i have speed on my character, so i can try to run away if i notice fast enough, or just do the circle and come back to spot, maybe sometimes even fight if i find good spot and they still chase me, but what can slow WC do? oh, he can click bsoe 1s faster than as it would be my box, but sorry, i am not using that sh1t when someone gangs me

Right now for this moment I see pvp on this server only 1 time in 2 weeks, I repeat ONLY 1 TIME IN 2 WEEKS! When siege, only when siege I don't see ppl PR BSOE or RR all the time from diffrent game circumstances....